It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Say its solved.. now what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Lets say on one hand:

The government didn't lie to us, we find out that everything looked suspicious but was later proven to debunk everything that CT's have brought up. We have found Osama's body (alive or dead) and verified it is him. It was a true attack on the U.S.

What would the world come to under this situation?

Let's say on the other hand:

The government did lie to us, we find out that everything was a lie, proven to be a lie, they come out and tell us its a lie, and make everyone happy telling us the real truth. We find Osama (alive or dead) and verify its him. It was all an inside job between both US Gov't and Osama or whatever inside job you think it is (your choice). Everything was a lie.

What would the world come to under this 2nd situation?

I would prefer you to quote on one situation or the other by themselves and explain in your own words what would happen to us? (Will good things happen if we solve this, or will bad things continue?)

[edit on 29-8-2006 by BigMoser]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
IMO if situation B happens, and its all a lie and everyone knows its a lie, there is only one plausable outcome: Civil War.

Full fledged brick and molotov slinging riots in the streets bringing quite a bit of economic instability. Militant uprisings in the community, which would either bring about the existance of a police state, or a military coup to overthrow the government. If the coup worked, welcome to our new America, if the coup failed, kiss the last of your rights away and welcome to NWOland.

Either side winning there would be a large chance of a dictatorship of some sort.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DropInABucket
IMO if situation B happens, and its all a lie and everyone knows its a lie, there is only one plausible outcome: Civil War.

Man, I tend to agree with you but sometimes I wonder. I almost hate to say this, but sometimes I think we are so comfortable in our 3 bedroom houses with nice white picket fences and our brand new SUV in the driveway that people might actually let it go.

I tend to think that we would just impeach and imprison those responsible but ultimately continue on with this system... new puppets, I mean politicians, to fill the old one's shoes. I think there would be an incredible uproar, protests, etc. and I think the political parties would end up being dissolved but eventually it would look and feel like the present day system.

new topics

join