It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I might have found one.... maybe...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Ok.. I think this is becoming obvious now, this lady is one of the loons we so frequently talk about on here. She has read this book and taken it far too seriously or added her life story when it probably shouldnt have fit.

I think i have to agree with you there. I've seen this thing lots of time. Still go ahead with the interview thou and see what her mental state is like

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I promise you that I'm not making this up.

The girl at work could be, I don't know?
Is the girls mom pulling her leg, could be ?

If there's one thing that I don't do, it's lie ! I don't, won't do it ! Causes too many problems.

I believe that to be a liar you must have an excellent memory, and I don't have an excellent memory, so I don't lie, not to mention the part that telling lies is just wrong.

I will try to reseach this person some more and I hope she isn't a fake, probably is, but we'll see, I hope.

see ya.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Reminds me of the Dire Straits song where he says" Two men say they're Jesus, ...one of them must be wrong".

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm not doubting your word at all, but I'm extremely skeptical of whether or not she is an alien.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I promise you that I'm not making this up.

The girl at work could be, I don't know?
Is the girls mom pulling her leg, could be ?

If there's one thing that I don't do, it's lie ! I don't, won't do it ! Causes too many problems.

I believe that to be a liar you must have an excellent memory, and I don't have an excellent memory, so I don't lie, not to mention the part that telling lies is just wrong.

I will try to reseach this person some more and I hope she isn't a fake, probably is, but we'll see, I hope.

see ya.

I believe you completely. I was just explaining the only explanations I can see and her being an Alien is NOT one of them.

Yes, I believe you but I don't believe her, She has just got to carried away with it all.

By her I mean your friends mam.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne

Originally posted by eagle

She simple has very thin Irisis, when she looks at you, her pupils just seem to go on forever, like everything is being pulled into them... like she is infinity.

No offense, but that sounds a little more like YOU'RE in love, rather than SHE'S an Alien. I used to write poems like that to girls in Highschool when I thought I was in love.

Seriously though, As far as eyes go, I dunno. My father is a Neuro Opthalmologist (Brain and Eye doctor), and has seen a NUMBER of oddities that have to do with the eyes (thats how he makes a living afterall). Many of the medical books he has lying around the house have pictures of people with deformities of various parts of the eye, and many that look just downright bizarre or other-wordly. Some people just have naturally enlraged pupils, like they are dilated all the time.
But these are documented medical syndromes and cases. I think it would be awfully premature to say 'She has mysterious eyes, more proof she's an Alien!'' just yet. Maybe you're seeing something that HASN'T been documented and is truly odd, but I guess until we see a pic, we'll never know.

now that sounds interresting..
can you ask your father what makes eyes shifting colors? mine does that all the time. just curious how that is possible. i do not think it is normal either.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
My eyes change from green to blue...is that hazel?

-wD

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
hazel is brown/green
my eyes used to be brown, now theyre green.. hazel. this thread i find so incredibly interesting. if i had one question to ask this woman it would be... why are you pretending to be a human?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join