It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I might have found one.... maybe...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
great job
could you tell her if she can gimme a ride back home? it's not too far from earth

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This was so frocking crazy it might be true lol. At least it's one of the best short stories I've heard.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If it's legit; Tell her to say Hi to Tobias for me.

GEX

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
elevatedone: So you have an alien in your house too ... (j/k).

Anyway. If she was a real alien I don't think she'd say it. "3rd rock from the sun" they were aliens but never told anybody.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
If it's legit; Tell her to say Hi to Tobias for me.
So you're also claiming to know an alien? At least thats what I took this statement as.

Has this Tobias person ever shown you proof of being an extraterrestrial?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I heard that they are meant to be able to teleport objects with thier minds. And i'm being serious too. That's what i've read. So ask if she can do that.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
okay, I'm compiling a list of questions,

I'm gonna ask my coworker tomorrow if she thinks that her mom would be "up" for some questions..

wish me luck,

if nothing else, I'll ask her if I can give her the list to take to her mom, I know it won't be the same as me asking them in person, but the responses might give us something to talk about.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
DaRAGE

how did you know that there's a van in front of my house ? what color is it ?

come on, play nice..

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Here's a question:

What do you know about the daughter? You have only exchanged Hello's at work, and now look at how much your interacting with her. Maybe after seeing an interest of yours she attempted to make aconnection, no matter how strange. She had to think I day for a planet name, and after that still wasn't sure on the spelling. It is very possible the daughter is just making this up to get your attention, or maybe just the attention of someone in general. Maybe she's just a lonely woman.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Tobias is a person I know... sorta.

She claims not to be a human, though she says all her memories have been repressed due to reasons she cannot remember, but all she knows is that she isn't a human, and that her real name is Tobias.

I believe her because I have a similar predicament, though I'd rather not go into detail.

I was thinking, maybe if this lady really is an alien, maybe she would know who Tobias is.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I would ask her to describe her planet, history of her race, ask her to speak her language and try to bombard her with as many questions as you can..... but don't make it obvious that that is what your trying to do, the objective is to not give her time to make anything up.... if she has to, you may catch her in a lie...........

My middle name is Tobias.........

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
what is her primary and secondary mission on earth...
and when can we leave?...

GNO

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm in Ohio as well. Where might I find this possible Alien? Sounds interesting. I would love to talk to her if she promises not to vaporize me!

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well, if you're an alien with amnesia, that makes you fairly useless regarding finding out further information. The only thing possible at that point would be a DNA test to see if there are any differences between that person's DNA and a standard human. Though if somebody truly was an alien with alien DNA, I doubt the testing facility would come back with positive results for fear of government or scientific community reprisals. And then of course, the lab would probably contact the government and alert them that there was an alien on the planet and take that person away.

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
If they want a DNA scan of me, they will have to use a tricorder. I'm scared to death of needles.

I think that only my brain is alien, they'd have to do a cat scan sometime. I have this re-occuring dream sometimes that I'm on this plat form thing, at least I think it's me, I look a whole lot older and some different facial features.
Then they perform a surgery that places my consciousness into another body.

That's all I know. She has a lot of other things though that she uses to prove that she is alien.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hopefully...not you...haha. Maybe you should give her a good look over...look for strange and unusaul markings...even look in the cracks and crannies...if you know what I mean?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
Hopefully...not you...haha. Maybe you should give her a good look over...look for strange and unusaul markings...even look in the cracks and crannies...if you know what I mean?

If you had any knowledge of anything I've been through, you'd know that that was a stupid thing to say.
Tobias is my friend, I don't do things like that to her.

I'm convinced she is at least half alien. She says she's never been sick, I've never seen her sick, she hasn't ever had any illnesses (physical or mental) she's also never injured herself and she is very tough.

But thing is, she isn't very bright at times, but then all of the sudden she'll say something genius, we'll ask where that came from and she'll just say that something in the back of her head said it.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Some people have all the luck and are healthy. Some of us aren't. I don't think that qualifies anybody as proof of being an alien.

I just want to see one of these alien people come out and prove their alien-ness to the world. There has to be something unique that would prove it, so I don't see why none have other than reasons regarding fear or some "plan" that we aren't aware of.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I got nothing to add really, was just reading and saw Tobias, I too am a Tobias, why is it the Tobis' I meet are always chicks, atleast I hope she was hott.

-Tobi

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I understand Tobias is a name, but you speek about tobiasses? what are tobiasses? here Tobias is a guys name not for girls?

I would say be carefull going into any intervieuw set up by someone else. better impersonate you are writing for some sort of scientific magazine.... people love to talk about themselves so ill bet you can catch some lies or truths out of her.

Spot

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join