Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I might have found one.... maybe...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I was sitting here at work, on my lunch break, reading ATS and thinking of all the events of today, when a co-worker walks by and asks, "what are you reading", I showed her and explained ATS a little.. She said, wow you're into aliens too ? I was surprised ( i don't know why), but anyway, she also "beleives".

All of a sudden, she got very serious and said, I'll share something with you... "my mom swears that she is an alien".

I didn't know how to react. I said "cool, really"? This person seemed very sincere and was even trying to think of the name of the planet / star her mother claims to be from. She couldn't think of it, but said she would ask for me.

I'm not sure how to approach this person next, we're merely working in the same department and usually only exchange "hellos" now and again, but I would like to sit down and talk with her mom.

my question for you guys ...

what should I ask if given the chance to "interview" her mom, who claims to be an alien ? what would each of you ask if you had the chance ?

I hope to take your questions and present them to her.
hopefully she'll answer and I can report back to you.

wish me luck.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Tell her to get the # off our planet. Nah Just kidding. I would ask her (if it's legit) How many others are here, What's their purpus of being here is. If they believe in God. And tell her to phone home, and have someone come pick me up I'm sick of this world.

Please keep us updated.

Thanks
Sam

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
glan... you're killing me.

I actually laughed out loud when I read your...
have her phone home and have someone come and pick you up..

yeah, I though of most of those questions, I just though that some of you would come up with some great ones to ask that might help "prove or disprove" her claim ?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If she is a alien then the key thing is to ask biological questions. What blood type is she?? how many bones does she have??where did she come from and you want her to PROVE it to you that she is an alien.

Also you need to ask her trick questions. She could be lying. Ask her if she has special skills and if she does, ask her to prove it.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
wow this is a hard one!!

i have heard storys of people thinking they are aliens and remember where they came from ect,,,
very cool

maybe you should bring a star map with you
and maybe ask if she was born on earth
ask if there are any more of her here, and why they left the planet they were on,

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
infinite... good questions, however, would I really want her to prove it... I was thinking that could be bad for my health..

how about some of you guys come to Ohio and do the "interview", I'll set it up.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Also check into this womens background, she could have a histroy of mental illness. You need to cover everything and only believe her when you have seen proof which cannot be explained.

I remember hearing a story like this years ago and the two people had x rays down and the x rays should unexplained things such as different bone patterns etc

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Also check into this womens background, she could have a histroy of mental illness. You need to cover everything and only believe her when you have seen proof which cannot be explained.

Thats what I was going to say when I first read this post, I would also ask what types of foods she likes to eat. Maybe she has a certain taste and or need for certain nutrients.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
record the interview and send it to someone who could analysis the person behaviour. This will prove very helpful in understanding the person and tell if they are lying

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I asked the person that I work with, what she could tell me about her mom... the name of the planet she is supposed to be from is...

(spelling ?? ) Pilates. ple ate is.... ple addis ..
she wasn't sure of the spelling.

I then had another co worker tell me that they think there are books of a planet called this and these are supposed to be the aliens that were here at the beginning of time and reproduced with the neanderthals (spelling again) and this is where we came from ?

GEX

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hey elevatedone.
Pleadis is a star cluster in Taurus constellation not a planet. And this star cluster (m45) has a whole lot of stars. Look at it with your binoculars and you'll see.

About aliens from this planet. Yes there are reports of aliens from this planet. They are tall, blond, well built, nordic looking, white skined aliens. Very spiritual.

Ask if that woman is spiritual, and what physical characteristics she has that are close to these aliens.

cheers.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Make sure your bosses and stuff dont know your reading ATS... it could prove deadly to your career.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
She could be lying.

No # Sherlock!!!

You don't even need to meet the mother. If your informant is her daughter, as she claims, that makes her half alien.
Just take a closer look at her next time and see if she's green or summit.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
~Yea it just seems a little strange that she would come forward with this claim even though you both merely exchange hellos at the job. Maybe she was so excited about her mom being an "alien" that she would jump and tell anybody who shows an interest in the subject. BUT, if you do decide to sit and talk with her, make sure her daughter didn't set it up so that you'd speak to her because you think she's an alien of course. But if there was one question I'd like to ask her is if she has any hook-ups for a ride through the galaxy! lol.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
TheyWatchYouToo, yeah I was thinking that ...
I don't want to get busted reading ATS at work..

Gex... you stated that
About aliens from this planet. Yes there are reports of aliens from this planet. They are tall, blond, well built, nordic looking, white skined aliens. Very spiritual.

my girlfriend, is 6ft tall, blonde, pretty well built, very very white skinned...... hmmm and I've been looking everywhere else for them... had one right under my nose the whole time....

eeeewwwww, it just hit me, I've slept with her too.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
First I would ask if her mother had a history of mental illness. If she answered yes, I would stop asking questions.

If the answer was no, I would ask if there is any information she could give that could back up her suggestion about being an alien. Verifiable information that is otherwise unknown to the rest of mankind. Such as a simple alien mathematic equation like e=mc2. Surely aliens have catchy little snippets of info like earthlings have. Or perhaps the mother has some special powers that she could prove she had. Like reading minds or some such thing.

Next I would ask if she was an alien, could she arrange for at least a UFO fly by if not landing. With or without pictures being able to be taken, so long as you could bear witness to it.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i think the cover up is to induce an air of godliness when they arrive...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
yeah, I like the idea of having the ufo come..

I would definitley take pictures, one way or another.

I find this person at work very interesting, she doesn't laugh at the idea of her mom or make comments about her. only that her mom believes she's an alien and always has.

hmmm I hope that I can get the courage up to ask her to meet her mom and talk to her, not sure about it.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
First I would ask if her mother had a history of mental illness. If she answered yes, I would stop asking questions.

If the answer was no, I would ask if there is any information she could give that could back up her suggestion about being an alien. Verifiable information that is otherwise unknown to the rest of mankind. Such as a simple alien mathematic equation like e=mc2. Surely aliens have catchy little snippets of info like earthlings have. Or perhaps the mother has some special powers that she could prove she had. Like reading minds or some such thing.

Next I would ask if she was an alien, could she arrange for at least a UFO fly by if not landing. With or without pictures being able to be taken, so long as you could bear witness to it.

~I like that one heelstone, ask her if she can make a sweet fly-by in her interstellar craft. But, I wouldn't directly ask her if she was in fact an alien. I would look for clues and actions to base such a conclusion. Then I would simply make an educated guess. Because I mean, how strange would it be if a stranger came up to you and asked if you were an alien? And little kids don't count.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I still like the idea, of having one of you guys come here and ask all of these questions for me..

any takers..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join