It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam forced to watch South Park Movie repeatedly!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Lol, thats great! When I saw that movie I always wondered if he would ever get to see it, I guess he did.

Saddam Forced To Watch South Park Movie

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
thats funnier than hell..pun intended. I wonder what his reaction to seeing himself like that was? Too bad there wasnt a photo of his facial expression upon seeing himself trying to have sex with Satan..roflmao... man this is too much...I am falling off my chair just thinking about that scene with Satan and Saddam when Saddam sings the song "I can change"....

Too much..

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hahaha, nice!

Sounds like cruel and unusual punishment to me.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Who is responsible for this occurring? We need to find who did this and relieve them of duty. This movie will do nothing but reinforce Saddam and uplift his spirits.
Just think of a Saddam emboldened with a new found grit and determination and when faced with adversity will ask himself "What would Brian Boitano do?" Yet another U.S. plan that will backfire!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

This movie will do nothing but reinforce Saddam and uplift his spirits.

Obviously you haven't seen the movie

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I seriously doubt my spirits lifting after seeing myself being portrayed by an "enemy" country as a homosexual who is in need of anally penetrating Satan.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Quiet renegade was being sarcastic.

I think its evil, in a good way.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Guys, you do know that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are are Jews right? "The passion of the Jew episode"? The special on Mel Gibson etc?

Does "Bigger, Longer and Uncut" actually ring any bells at all?

Let me put it this way, if a US Marine was captured let's say by Arabs, and was forced to listen some propaganda song in Arabic again and again, our media would call that TORTURE.

I have no love for Saddam what so ever, and he sure got what he deserved. He's a perfect poster child for what happens when you do the dirty work for the White House. Iraq/Iran situation there.

It's not like everybody didn't know all that before, but it's just another solid confirmation for the entire Arab world.

If you cooperate with America, you will be betrayed, bombed, arrested, then Hollywood Jews will make a mocking cartoon about you which the Marines will use to torture you with.

I say it's a PERFECT example for ALL world leaders who even think of cooperating with US.

Keep it going!

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I honestly don't see any reason to subject Saddam to this kind of treatment, either. He's as good as dead, anyway. Until his conviction, he should be treated respectfully.

I also have to take exception to this comment:

Originally posted by iskander
If you cooperate with America, you will be betrayed, bombed, arrested, then Hollywood Jews will make a mocking cartoon about you which the Marines will use to torture you with.

This is a gross misreprestation of the facts.

[edit on 2006/8/30 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

This is a gross misreprestation of the facts.

Sorry GradyPhilpott, it's just history.

Other then the never ending chain of conflicts which never make the head lines, the most obvious ones are Vietnam and Afghanistan.

In both instances US has simply abandoned its "allies".

If you disagree, in order not to hijack the topic of this thread, I'm willing to debate the issue in another thread, so it's up to you.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I do agree that we did abandon the South Vietnamese, but in the case of Saddam, the US did back him in a war against Iran. He then, however, decided to "annex" Kuwait, a move that alienated practically the whole world. Then, instead of playing ball with the world community, he played silly games until the world got to dangerous to put up with him anymore and now he's toast.

That I think is a little closer to the truth and dragging Hollywood Jews into the equation was a punch below the belt.

[edit on 2006/8/30 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yep, this is wrong and idiotic.

It doesn't suprise me what Marines do anymore.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ahem.

Let us not impugn the Corps.

The Marine Corps will deal with its own.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

That I think is a little closer to the truth and dragging Hollywood Jews into the equation was a punch below the belt.

O come on! It's a fact isn't? Why is stating a fact is a punch below the belt?

South Park episode on Mel Gibson makes it very clear, what's the deal?

If the Marines tortured Saddam by keep playing some song by Alanis Morissette then motivation behind such action could only be explained as callous cruelty, but in the case of South Park one simply can not deny clear motivations of such actions.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I agree that if the allegation is true, it seems petty and unecessary. Whether or not it's illegal is another matter. If it is, the practice has probably already ceased.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Aww, you changed your avatar just for me

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
We Marines have to stand together. There are only a few of us, you know.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
is this a kind of world we live in???

a place where we punish someone by having them watch movies???

i know he is on trial (and will receive his rightful punishment soon) but come on, watching 'south park'???

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm starting to pity Saddam. That program was such juvenile trash I can't stand to watch one episode of the wide open anything goes mentality. I think they will break Saddam with this... they will have him on his knees begging for forgiveness.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I agree with 'they see ALL' ENTIRELY!

Why not "American Dad"?

Just the intro song is worth twice as much as the entire season of SP.

"Good morning USA! I have a feeling that's it's gonna be a wonderful day!"

Then right to episode where Bush is dropping Levis', Coke and Bibles from a C130 right on the heads of the Arabs. Now that should get Saddams goat much better then South Park.

!

new topics

top topics

join