It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dagmagog and Tweedilly! The truth!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
On Dec 21st 2012 the virtual reality that you have been exposed to all your life and previous lifes will crumble. The simulation is breaking down. I am an agent of light. I was recently reincarnated one score years ago. In my current existence I have been exposed to the light and have been prepared for the final battle. Now I hope to pass on some of the information to equip the light ones among you that have had their power and knowledge stripped from them.

The universe we live in is created by Darkness (Satan, Lucifer, the Devil, etc)
Darkness is ultimate evil. Darkness' universe is called: Dagmagoguenashfelangemagog (Dagmagog for short)
The True Realm exists outside of this Dark reality and is created by Light (The Creator, God)The Light realm is called: Tweedillybadeedeedee (Tweedilly for short)

The True Realm is infinite and eternal, and is all Love, Purity, Harmony and Beauty.
In the true realm everyone is equal and eternal.
The False Realm is powered by fear, anger, pain etc These are feelings created by darkness and ignorance. We are all trapped eternally on Dagmagog and are constantly being reincarnated(stripped of power and knowledge, forced to die) in order to continually power this false realm.

We have among us these being of great power. These being have been exposed to the light but some are trapped inside Dagmagog. These being include Jesus and Buddha.
It has been theorised and widely believed that Jesus and Buddha where able to escape after their deaths, therefore not being reincarnated and stripped of all knowledge and power. It is also said that they both will come back, through the soul of one of us and truly free us from our captives. This is according to some of the testimonies that have been preserved, by the gnostics, for thousands of years. Every 5124 years we have a chance too be exposed to the truth. But our chance is fleeting and if not taken advantage of then the next opportunity may well be over 10'000 years in the future.
I have been independantly searching for Jesus and Buddha because the time is drawing close as the ancient testimonies have said, we are due their return.
I have reason to believe that Ram Bahadur Bomjon, Buddah boy, is the reincarnation of Budda. Recently he disappeared and said that he would return in six years. That would be shortly before the breakdown of our prison reality. It is believed by my elders that within the six years he will be preparing his mind and body for the final battle.

Dagmagog is governed by agents of Darkness. The beings include Dracula, Hitler, Cthulhu, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Tony Blair etc. Their existence is eternal and derogatory to our own existence. Their existence is vice. The battle itself is predicted to be damaging to Dagmagog. It will be between the agents of light and the agents of darkness. In my research I have come to believe that Dracula's eternal body is stored deep beneath the bosnian pyriamids. According to ancient scripts, preserved by the gnostics, Dracula, who has existed for many thousands of years, was one of the most powerful and vicious agents of Darnkess. Every known civilisation has recorded his existence giving him a minimum age of 6000 years. Some of the elder scholars believe that he was created by the forces of darkness for the last war. An unrecorded and a supposed war that was fought before the last cycle ended. I have learnt that he was trapped somewhere deep beneath the earth's surface by other Dark agents because his existence was threatening the existence of Dagmagog. Apparently he wanted to leave this prison reality and wage war upon Tweedilly. Dagmagog would have been comprimised by this action and many of the Darkness believe it would not be a successful venture. At the current time I believe that Darkness have anticipated the coming war and are using agents of light to revive the beast so he can once again lead the armies of darkness to victory.
Dagmagog is a simulated reality using material prison's(cells) to trap our true natures. The natures of Light and Dark. True nature is that Darkness cannot exist amongst light and on Tweedilly which is infinite and eternal Darkness cannot exist. Dagmagog was born of jealousy and hatred and is but a poor mockery Tweedilly. The simulation's current form, which is said to be the most powerful yet is nearing the end of it's existance. The agents of Darkness need to set up a new simulation outside of Dagmagog in order to continually keep us trapped. This is the purpose of the coming war. Without the Dark agents power focused fully on construction of this new simulation the walls of this simulation will be weak.
It is said that if only one tiny pinhole of a crack were to appear the light of tweedilly would shine through and destroy all our personal and collective prisons. Darkness would once again be left to flee the infinite and then we will truly know freedom.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy

Dagmagog is governed by agents of Darkness. The beings include Dracula, Hitler, Cthulhu, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Tony Blair etc.

Hey man, why you gotta dis Cthulhu?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Dagmagog is governed by agents of Darkness. The beings include Dracula, Hitler, Cthulhu, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Tony Blair etc.

Hey man, why you gotta dis Cthulhu?

Sorry man, I'm just going by the ancient scriptures. maybe they'll turn out wrong about Cthulhu and he's be some kind of semi light/semi dark dude, who'll destroy Dracula in the final battle.
I mean let's face it, a great battle between Cthulhu and Dracula!!! Who doesn't want to see that?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Do the Ancient Scriptures say anything about Margaret Thatcher? It seems to me that if Tony Blair is going to be referenced as an architect of evil it's only fair that some of the blame should be shared around a little.

I'd also be interested in knowing if Michael Winner gets a mention...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Thatcher is definately a Dark agent and a powerful one too. Winner is what we regard as an unknown. He could be a weakened force of light that has become accustomed to his prison. Many among us are like this but when exposed to the true light, He/She will be able to break free from the conventions of this prison and will do great work in the final battle.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
OK, I just always thought of Chthulhu as a force for good in the world...sort of like Ozzy Osbourne and Pee Wee Herman.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Will Michael Jackson be spared???

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It is of prophecy that Michael jackson will turn to/be recruited by the dark sideand therefore perish in the final battle

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
And Oprah? Will she go over to the Dark Side? When do we get to choose sides?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
And Oprah? Will she go over to the Dark Side?

Oprah will never turn to the Dark Side. She is a Jedi Knight, like her father before her.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
who's Oprah?

Who was her father? What's a Jedi Knight?

Your side is defined by your actions. Sell your soul to convention and you end up dying with the dark forces beind you.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

who's Oprah?

The Maitreya.

Who was her father?

Anakin Skywalker

What's a Jedi Knight?

The defenders of truth and justice throughout the Universe. They kick Sith butt.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

who's Oprah?

The Maitreya.

Who was her father?

Anakin Skywalker

What's a Jedi Knight?

The defenders of truth and justice throughout the Universe. They kick Sith butt.

What? This doesn't conform to my system of beliefs at all. It sounds like you, this oprah and this skywalker are all agents of darkness!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

What? This doesn't conform to my system of beliefs at all. It sounds like you, this oprah and this skywalker are all agents of darkness!

You just got my vote for WATS for outstanding parody.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You just got my vote for WATS for outstanding parody.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I mean let's face it, a great battle between Cthulhu and Dracula!!! Who doesn't want to see that?

Well Buffy has already dealt with Dracula, he's well out of the picture. Buffy v Cthulhu would be interesting, though I doubt he'd be much different to the various other hell demons she's beaten over the years.

On the other hand Buffy the Vampire Slayer v George W Bush & Tony Blair.

Now that would be a fight to end all fights!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
No. I knew. Really I did.

Honest...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Did you know that late king fahad of saudi arabia used to study in london? you are probably not going to believe it but M.thatcher used to be his girlfriend....

ah networks are important for sure. but intelligence is much more.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
No. I knew. Really I did.

Honest...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You all know what happens when you feed a troll dont you?

You get bunches of little trolls all competing for glamor and fame...

anyone else notice that this is the "with nuts" flavor of the week here, with over 3 new threads this morning alone, all on variations of this theme...

anyone else with that taste of SPAM in your mouth...?

so seriously...
if it is the annuki, or the Damogog, or the Reptilians...
it cant be them all, so pick one, and run with it for Shivas sake...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join