It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Smart! Epispde 52

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

There are sooooo many lies being thrown about to support this conspiracy.

Funny how your lie detecting abilities seem absurdly one sided to the
point of insanity. I don't think you're insane but with all the obvious lies
to look at on your side of the fence? One such as yourself could easily be
decieved.

You need to research beyond conspiracy sites.

Why do we see tons of people who do the research, turn away
from believing the OS? I don't know that it happens at all the
other way around.

To be clear, people that do the research come to see the truth.
I don't ever hear of anyone leaving the truth for the lies of the
official story.

Your numbers are dwindling.

Was that Chadwickas that just ran thru here tuck'n tail?

edit on Ram122915v32201500000048 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

from believing the OS?

The number of 911 posts on here are dropping.
Even the news media doesn't bother with 911 conspiracies.
This conspiracy is all but dead.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Because of people like you..

Because there not allowed too. Overseas is another story..

It is more alive then ever, it has become a world wide movement..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Why do we see tons of people who do the research, turn away from believing the OS?

Because they are intelligent and are capable of critical thinking...
edit on 29-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Because there not allowed too. Overseas is another story..

So the government is preventing the news of 911 being broadcast?

Tell that to Nixon.
Did Clinton believe that while he had an intern on her knee's?
I guess General Petraeus thought the same thing.
Even the secret service can't keep secrets from the media.
Hookers
Drunk drivers

In your mind the government is quashing stories about 911.
But they let Richard Gage tour the country giving lectures.
Dr Judy Woods is allowed to publish books on space beams.
Many other authors have published books on 911 and gone on TV to promote them.
Lets not even start on YouTube.

So please explain how the government is keeping a lid on 911.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
They don't have to actively suppress anything, here's one example of how it works...
www.youtube.com...
Online Persona Management Services, brought to you by CENTCOM. One person, ten accounts all flagging and starring themselves, it's not hard to imagine how that gets out of hand particularly when they focus their efforts on a specific site like ATS for example, to quote the video linked, "it creates a false consensus in online conversations, crowd out unwelcome opinions and smother commentaries or reports that do not correspond with it's own objectives". That's just one little itty bitty facet of the world's most effective and prolific propaganda machinery. The media doesn't have to be complicit, they just have to read the script and sound convincing (which is their job description to begin with).

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: twitchy

Given your credentials, what do you make of the elevated Tritium levels detected in the WTC debris at Fresh Kills landfill, 700 times what was anticipated, even after months of decontamination i.e. being sprayed down with water and exposed to heavy rainfall?

Just to let you know that Tritium is used is used in exit signs and would have been expected to be found?

Fact Sheets on Tritium EXIT Signs

www.state.nj.us...

www.nrc.gov...

No mystery about Tritium.

Another aspect you might be able to shed some light on is the odd loss of radio communication on site immediately preceding both the collapses of WTC1 and WTC2, would a push plate type detonation of a SADM change the radius or shape of the resulting EMP sufficiently to cause interference on the surrounding ground level but not an electrical overload?

it was evident by the fact that vehicles, video cameras, and even computers continued to operate normally after the collapse of the WTC buildings, which proves that EMP had nothing to do with the power loss.

Another way to debunk nukes at ground zero is to review the following facts.

* No temperature of millions of degrees generated from a nuclear detonation in New York City.

* No blinding flashes generated from a nuclear detonation, much less from 3 nuclear explosions in New York City

* No sound of a nuclear detonation, much less from 3 nuclear explosions in New York City

* No shockwaves generated from a nuclear explosion in New York City

* No EMP generated from a nuclear explosion in New York City

* No radioactive fallout generated from a nuclear explosion in New York City and the surrounding area.

* No seismic data generated for a nuclear explosion, much less from 3 nukes within New York City.

* No mushroom clouds generated from a nuclear explosion in New York City

* No evidence of a nuclear detonation in New York City

To sum it up, there was never a case for nuclear detonations in New York City. Take a look here.

The Dimitri Khalezov "WTC was nuked" hoax

At about 2:00, Dimitri Khalezov talks about the "nuclear warhead that was similar to the nuclear warhead of the missile that hit the Pentagon."

At 11:40, Duff talks about the "nuclear devices" under the WTC and says they're not "mini-nukes"; they're "thermonuclear devices, demolition devices underneath the World Trade Center..." At 17:20, Duff claims that "nuclear munitions are used under major buildings in the US, in a highly secretive program."

Since there is no evidence of such a program and nobody with an IQ above room temperature believes such a program to exist, Duff has no option but to claim the "program" is "highly secretive".

www.takeourworldback.com...

The WTC nuke hoax was so outrages that many 9/11 conspiracy theorist and even Steven Jones and Judy Wood have rejected nuclear detonations as the cause for the WTC destruction.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So the government is preventing the news of 911 being broadcast?

What the hell is wrong with you, did I say that no I did not.

It is a forbidden subject with in the MSM, get a clue..

Recently, Seymour Hersh, America’s top mainstream investigative reporter, broke the news that the US government’s claim to have killed Osama Bin Laden on May 2nd, 2011 is “a big lie. There is not one word of truth in it.” Hersh went on to harshly criticize his long-time employer, the New York Times, and other big media outlets: “We lie about everything, lying has become the staple.” He said all big US media outlets should be shut down for lying to the American people. Other mainstream journalists agree that the US government’s story of Osama Bin Laden and 9/11 is a big lie. Sherwood Ross, an award-winning journalist who has worked for the City News Bureau of Chicago, the Chicago Daily News, and for Reuters and other wire services, told me in a recent radio interview:

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Bundle a group of steel and iron together in a confined area and this is what you get.

Iron Burns

Sometimes a big load of iron in a ship can get hot. The heat can even set other materials on fire. That’s because the iron is rusting, which means it is burning very, very slowly. Iron rusts in a chemical reaction called oxidation.

That means the iron reacts with oxygen gas from the air. Oxidation is the chemical reaction that occurs when anything burns in air. Like most oxidations, rusting gives off heat."

www.debunking911.com...

It is not unusual for fires to smolder for long periods of time, even months.

Burned buildings in Hinton could smolder for days

HINTON, W.Va. -- Hinton Fire Chief Ray Pivont says five apartment buildings destroyed by a fire could smolder for days.

edit on 29-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

You've posted a reference from "VA Today," but let's take a closer look at "VA Today."

Gordon Duff of Veterans Today Admits To Writing 40% False Information

“About 30% of what’s on Veterans Today is patently false. About 40% of what I write is at least purposefully partially false. Because if I didn’t write false information I wouldn’t be alive. I simply have to do that.”

www.infostormer.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

* No temperature of millions of degrees generated from a nuclear detonation in New York City.

* No blinding flashes generated from a nuclear detonation, much less from 3 nuclear explosions in New York City

* No sound of a nuclear detonation, much less from 3 nuclear explosions in New York City

* No shockwaves generated from a nuclear explosion in New York City

* No EMP generated from a nuclear explosion in New York City

* No radioactive fallout generated from a nuclear explosion in New York City and the surrounding area.

* No seismic data generated for a nuclear explosion, much less from 3 nukes within New York City.

* No mushroom clouds generated from a nuclear explosion in New York City

* No evidence of a nuclear detonation in New York City

* molten steel, hot spots that 1500 degrees over a month later, after being sprayed with millions of gallons of water.
* I've never known a flash of light to go through concrete, have you? Interesting light shows in the wiring of neighboring buildings though.
* Countless reports of explosions. Would you know what a SADM sounded like if it were set off in a building?
* I suggest you look up the seismic data from Pallisades NY for 9/11
* Shaped charges. Click back a couple pages.
* Yes there was fallout. donaldfox.wordpress.com...
* Again, Pallisades...
* No mushroom cloud. files.abovetopsecret.com... The Sedan Nuclear detonation test didn't have a nice pretty mushroom cloud either, but it was pretty real.
* Plenty of evidence if you don't get your information from talking points laid out for you on a debunking flow chart.

Judy Wood is a joke. And the exit signs in the WTC complex were removed years before 9/11.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The Sedan Nuclear detonation test didn't have a nice pretty mushroom cloud either, but it was pretty real.

Yea but I'll bet it had a large boom.
Please show us the youtube video that has the sound of a nuke going off.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

They used hush a boom nuclear weapons, no noise, no EMP, no seismic waves, no high temperatures, no blast....

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The Sedan Nuclear detonation test didn't have a nice pretty mushroom cloud either, but it was pretty real.

Yea but I'll bet it had a large boom.

Loud dull roar, large boom, who knows really, but if you can find a video of a modern SADM going off in an enclosed building for comparison, then let me know and I'll post it for you. Pretty big damned boom if you ask me, oddly immediately preceeding the collapses of both WTC 1 and WTC 2. 911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

You've posted a reference from "VA Today," but let's take a closer look at "VA Today."

Lets not, who cares, I don't, it is where I found it.

The Original source has been pulled, gee I wonder why..

topinfopost.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

from believing the OS?

Not dead. It's just settled. It's settled in my mind and many others. We won't ever see an investigation into the suspects who benefitted most from 9/11, but the circumstantial evidence is too compelling to ignore.

There's just no reason to discuss it much, at this point. It is a fact, 9/11 was perpetrated by the highest members of the U.S. government for the purposes of offing witnesses (brokers) and destroying evidence that points to major financial crimes with the added 'benefit' of launching a lucrative 'War on Terror.'

OSers aren't convincing anyone of anything. Dream on.

edit on 29-12-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

* molten steel, hot spots that 1500 degrees over a month later, after being sprayed with millions of gallons of water.

There was no molten steel at ground zero. I have identified molten aluminum, not molten steel.

* I've never known a flash of light to go through concrete, have you? Interesting light shows in the wiring of neighboring buildings though.

Have you ever seen transformer and manhole explosions in New York City? Did you know that New York City experiences over 2100 explosions each year? Let's take a look back in time.

Electrical Fire Hurts 6 at Trade Center

July 24, 1992
An air-conditioning transformer five stories below the World Trade Center caught fire after an explosion last night, the authorities said. Six people were injured, none of them seriously, but the 110-story twin towers did not have to be evacuated, the authorities said.

The fire was first reported at 10:02 P.M. in a 13,000-volt transformer in the Trade Center's refrigeration plant, which provides air conditioning and ventilation for the complex, the Fire Department and the Port Authority said. The electrical fire, which went to three alarms, was brought under control at 11:24 P.M., said a Fire Department official, Lieutenant Erick Weekes.

The Day The World Shook

February 26, 1993
It started like most other days. A 4 A.M. wake up, coffee and a buttered roll while driving to work at the Manhattan Central Office. At 12:18 P.M., lunch was being served when we received a call via a street alarm box at the corner of West & Liberty Streets. At the same time Engine Company 10, whose quarters are across the street from the World Trade Center, called us via radio and reported a possible transformer vault explosion on West Street near the Trade Center.

Transformer vault (also called manhole) explosions are fairly common place in Manhattan,

www.fdnewyork.com...

* Countless reports of explosions.

The sound of explosions were attributed to things that had nothing to do with demolition explosives. Firefighters in a NBC News interview have stated the explosions they heard were attributed to exploding gas lines. Other firefighters have said the explosions they heard were the sound of floors as they pancaked upon one another.

Craig Carlsen: Firefighter

Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from the south tower

...there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

www.911myths.com...

That is just one of many such cases where explosions were later attributed to things that had nothing to do with explosives.

Would you know what a SADM sounded like if it were set off in a building?

I have been in wars to know what explosions sound like and at no time did I hear such explosions on the WTC videos.

* I suggest you look up the seismic data from Pallisades NY for 9/11

I have, so let's both take a look.

9/11 Seismic Recordings

Brent Blanchard devotes section 4 of his paper to the issue of seismic recordings on 9/11. Blanchard is Senior Editor of ImplosionWorld, a website which posts details of explosive demolitions, and also Director of Field Operations at Protec Documentation Services, Inc. Protec works in the field of vibration monitoring and structure inspection, a key service to both the construction and demolition industries.

Vibration monitoring performed by independent experts has long been considered crucial for companies carrying out explosive demolition, because owners of nearby buildings are keen to sue if any cracks or other structural damage appears.

The field seismographs used by Protec and others provide the key scientific evidence for disturbances that may have caused damage, and there were a number of such seismographs operated by Protec on 9/11 in the vicinity of Ground Zero, for monitoring construction sites. Blanchard tells us that data from these machines, and seismographs operated elsewhere, all confirm single vibration events recording the collapse. None of them record the tell-tale 'spikes' that would indicate explosive detonations prior to collapse. In his words:

This evidence makes a compelling argument against explosive demolition. The laws of physics dictate that any detonation powerful enough to defeat steel columns would have transferred excess energy through those same columns into the ground, and would certainly have been detected by at least one of the monitors that were sensitive enough to record the structural collapses.

However, a detailed analysis of all available data reveals no presence of any unusual or abnormal vibration events.

www.jnani.org...

* Shaped charges. Click back a couple pages.

I've looked at the evidence and there is no evidence that shaped charges were used.

* Yes there was fallout. donaldfox.wordpress.com...

That is false. Where did you get that false information from?

* Again, Pallisades...

The folks there have stated that their seismic machines did not detect demolition explosions.

* No mushroom cloud. files.abovetopsecret.com... The Sedan Nuclear detonation test didn't have a nice pretty mushroom cloud either, but it was pretty real.

There were no typical nuclear mushroom clouds generated as the WTC buildings collapsed.

* Plenty of evidence if you don't get your information from talking points laid out for you on a debunking flow chart.

I can debunk every 9/11 conspiracy theory with evidence based on my own experience alone.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join