It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Smart! Epispde 52

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm downloading it now from season 2, through uTorrent.
Here is the link for any others interested. download torrent one problem I have to d/l the whole season if I do get it I will upload the complete episode to YouTube it's 175mb

[edit on 8/6/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the link Sauron, let us know if there is an explosion at the end of that episode 52. I wish I could find somebody who remebered the original airing of that episode though, if it was edited out it probably won't be included in a DVD collection.
Also another interesting episode included something about a "Cone of Death" or something to that effect, that one is supposed to an example of real technology which was 'exposed' by the show and caused some concern within the intelligence community. I don't know the episode number of that, but I remember reading about that when I was researching for the thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
well this clip does not show a building blowing up, funny though in the full episode they mention Ronald Regan, and also the bad guys Jericho construction had already blown up 3 buildings.

[edit on 8/6/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Thanks so much for posting that Sauron!
Frank Loyd Joshua... Jericho... Creepy stuff considering the obvious reference to architecture and the tumbling walls of Jericho.
Looks like if there was an explosion in the original airing it has indeed been edited out.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
More on that toxic dust in the news today...
The first is from the New York Times, a major news outlet...

New York Times
Rejecting ’06 Finding, Report Says Detective Didn’t Die From 9/11 Dust
New York City’s chief medical examiner has concluded that the death of a city police detective who worked hundreds of hours on the smoldering debris pile at ground zero after the Sept. 11 attacks was not caused by exposure to toxic dust there.

Contradicting a New Jersey pathologist who had found the death “directly related” to ground zero dust, the medical examiner, Dr. Charles S. Hirsch, acknowledged that “foreign material” had been found in the lungs of the detective, James Zadroga, but insisted that it had not come from the trade center site.

And then this from a more obscure new source...

Source
Zadroga's Family To Meet With ME Who Said Death Not WTC Related

October 19, 2007

The family of a police detective who died last year is set to meet with the city's medical examiner today, after he concluded that the detective's death was not related to his hundreds of hours spent at the World Trade Center site.

In a letter to the family of Detective James Zadroga, Dr. Charles Hirsch acknowledged that foreign material was found in Zagroga's lungs, but says that he is certain that the material was not from dust inhaled at the World Trade Center.

The finding contradicts that of a New Jersey pathologist, who said the 34-year-old Zadroga's death was directly related to World Trade Center dust.

Zadroga's father insists both he and his son developed a cough after working at the World Trade Center.

"There’s so much evidence showing that he was sick from the world trade center and now here they're trying to discredit his name. The guy was a hero that's all we ever ask of them to recognize him as a hero,” said Zadroga’s father Joseph Zadroga.

The family had asked the city medical examiner to review Zadroga's case in a bid to have him officially listed as a victim of the September 11th attacks.

How can pathologist simply 'conclude' that the dust that DID cause his death didn't come from WTC, especially given that his symptoms developed then? Sounds like somebody doesn't want their dust scrutinized perhaps, or do doctors just conclude things like that all the time in high profile cases?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Twitchy...
Very sad. You have to feel for his family. All they wanted was some recognition for thier fallen hero. They were not in persuit of any financial gain whatsoever.

I am curious as to any studies done on police officers that have died due to lung disease atributed to the inhalation of toxic fumes. As this was one of the points raised in this case. (HE may have inhaled toxic fumes at another fire.)

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Advisor has posted a link to an excellent timeline which discusses some of the ealier events that led us to 9-11, some events are as much as 30 years prior. Well worth reading...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
SEMTEX

In 1966, Stanislav Brebera, a chemist with Explosia’s parent company Synthesia, found his own combination of explosive and binding agents. It was given the name “Semtex” – a reduction of “Semtín” and “Explosia.” Brebera’s creation was a crystalline high explosive as stable and powerful as C-4, but even more versatile for extreme temperatures. Like its American cousin, Semtex was malleable and putty-like, and could be transported, handled and custom-fit for just about any job. It was dubbed “the magic marble of Pardubice.”

By the 1970s, Semtex had gained a solid reputation in military and commercial circles worldwide, generating a yearly demand in the hundreds of metric tons. Mining and demolition companies used small Semtex charges – 250 grams, or 8.8 ounces – to detonate larger explosives such as TNT, while military groups found that the same amount added extra punch to antipersonnel weapons.

Today, Semtex is sold in two flavors: red bricks of Semtex 1A and white sheets of Semtex 10SE. The first is used mostly for blasting operations – destruction, underwater operations, and cutting metals – while Semtex 10SE is primarily used for hardening metals. Imagine an old-fashioned metal smith using a large hammer to temper the blade of a sword made white-hot in a fire. Semtex 10SE is the hammer, only rather than strengthening a medieval weapon, modern smiths detonate it around the casings of torpedoes and other containers which need to withstand extreme amounts of pressure and shock.

The ealiest versions of SEMTEX were the most lethal.

Jaroslav Pulicar says point-blank it’s not in Explosia’s interests to offer a product that crumbles to dust after three years.

When asked how many years he thought Semtex would remain effective, Pulicar replied, “Sixty, 70, 80...150, maybe 200 years, maybe more. No one knows.”

Ivo Varga, Explosia’s senior technologist, agrees.

So, those hundreds of tons in Qaddafi’s warehouse? The stacks of red bricks in IRA basements? Chunks of death stored in the outposts of South American guerillas? Their efficacy will not change in the forseeable future, even as the political clashes surrounding them do. Semtex will not automatically degrade. It will not become inert. It has no measured lifespan, no expiration date.

prague.tv...

Detonators could have been added a few days before the demolitions.

Early 1970ish US domestic oil peak production as predicted by Marion King Hubbert

In 1971 the Federal Reserve dollar was switched from being backed by gold to being backed by oil.

1972 - WTC 1 completed
1973 - WTC 2 completed

In 1973, the price of oil skyrockets, bringing a huge amount of wealth to Saudi Arabia and other oil-rich Middle Eastern countries. The Center for Security Policy (CSP), a Washington think tank, will calculate in 2003 that between 1975 and 2002, the Saudi government spends over $70 billion on international aid. More than two thirds of the money goes to Islamic related purposes such as building mosques and religious schools. This money usually supports Wahhabism, a fundamentalist version of Islam dominant in Saudi Arabia but far less popular in most other Islamic nations. CSP scholar Alex Alexiev calls this “the largest worldwide propaganda campaign ever mounted” in the history of the world.
[US News and World Report, 12/15/2003]

www.historycommons.org...

I'm gonna have to re-read this entire thread.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
wow. This is a really great thread. Particularly when you link up the Semtex. The creation of islamic fanatical school system through the saudi money and the 30 year plan is in place. Get the system and the bubbles going over here, get the fanatics rolling over there. Get the lead up in the peoples eyes with the 90's false flags and Waco's. tie it all together with our assets taking the blame and shifting it to our predetermined enemies. wow. Long plan in the making. great angle. but now we know.

LONG LIVE FREE SPEECH!

LONG LIVE THE INTERNET!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Game_Over

Thanks Game_Over, I personally think I'm on to something with this, but I'm nowhere near conclusive yet. There's just something about the concrete vaporizing like it did that didn't seem right at all and none of the current collapse models even mention the energy required for that kind of pulverization. Then of course we have the seismic data from Palisades
911research.wtc7.net... that many have claimed were consistent with underground detonations, and the angular cuts in the steel cores, cuts that we were told were part of the cleaning up process (debunkers fail to see the rescue personnel in those pictures which seems to me to date the photos long before any clean up started). Just a few of the MANY things that just don't add up regarding 9-11.
Whoever it was was awful eager to report it...
maybe too eager lol...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Are you referring to thes videos?

YouTube :

YouTube :

I put "Get Smart Episode 52" and the first one is what popped up.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
That's the one, thanks for posting the links.
I know all this is pretty speculative, but it sure fits in the box. Jericho...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
In the show, CHAOS had already destroyed three buildings. That made me wonder about the unimpacted building 7... which of course fell straight down in what we're supposed to believe is a fire related collapse.

Two questions, first is, 'Do we know Exactly what time it was when Larry Silverstien actually said his famous "Pull it" line?' Second question is do we know the exact time which the BBC broadcast thier live feed as pictured below...

Obivously you can see Building 7 has not yet collapsed, yet the live reporter and the teletype beneath her are reporting that hit has. It would be interesting to know if Silverstien's decision to 'pull it' preceeded the BBC's broadcast (it is my understanding from what I've read, that the otherwise meticulous chaps have since 'lost' the footage?). If it did precede this broadcast, was it time enough to load up the graphics and report it?

The show also mentions that Jericho Construction had ties to the Germans during both world wars, after the weird anachronism about Reagan and Grable. His VP later of course was George Bush, and given the history of Prescott Bush and his financial ties to Harriman, Thyssen, IG Farben and the like, that struck me as another weird cooincidence.

Edit:
A few recent possible related threads here on ATS
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center
Bush accidently reveals explosives Were Used on 9-11
Linda Moulton Howe, "Nano-Thermitic Material in WTC Dust"
Evidence Of Explosives Hurling 4ton Wall Sections on Winter Gardens Roof

Crew welds 200 plates to Building for 3 months almost unknown

Thermate, C4, Micro Nukes Prove 911 Was and Inside/Outside Job
This next one is a longer thread but well worth a read...
Bombs in the Building: World Trade Center 'Conspiracy Theory' is a Conspiracy Fact

[edit on 12-5-2009 by twitchy]

[edit on 12-5-2009 by twitchy]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Here's something I have wondered about for years, and it goes along a little with this topic. I have never seen it discussed before.

How does steel turn to dust?

I took these screen shots from my own disc. Sorry about the quality. These shots are interesting, to me at least. I would have taken more and highlighted the steel beam that turns to dust but I have Vista and it keep crashing everything. It took me hours just to pull these five pics.

Could they have planted something in the steel, also? EMP, DEW type weapon?

I sure as hell don't know but I find it quite odd a very large piece of steel doesn't fall apart it turns to dust. These are not close pics but that is what it looks like. I have seen it closer in another clip of the tower falling but every time I see that clip it gets cut off before the steel "falls", or disappears, or whatever.

Make of it what you will, it's something I have never understood.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

YouTube :

I'm not sure I understand the significance of the reference to Ronald Reagan and Betty Grable within the first 2 minutes of the clip. Why would a reference to Ronald Reagan stir up suspicion?

I wonder if this could be the magazine in question?

Found on ebay

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A VINTAGE MOVIE MAGAZINE TITLED "MODERN SCREEN"(OCT/1944)IN THIS MAGAZINE YOU WILL FIND THE FOLLOWING RONALD REAGAN"NUTTY BUT NICE-WITH JANE WYMAN"(COVER+3PGS.+5 LARGE COLOR PHOTOS+COLOR PHOTO)/BETTY GRABLE...

[edit on 15-5-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Source
From his first marriage to actress Jane Wyman, he had two children, Maureen and Michael. Maureen passed away in 2001. In 1952 he married Nancy Davis, who was also an actress, and they had two children, Patricia Ann and Ronald Prescott....
As president of the Screen Actors Guild, Reagan became embroiled in disputes over the issue of Communism in the film industry; his political views shifted from liberal to conservative. He toured the country as a television host, becoming a spokesman for conservatism. In 1966 he was elected Governor of California by a margin of a million votes; he was re-elected in 1970.

Prescott... wonder where he came up with that name?

In Nothing We Trust, I don't know why the mention of Reagan 'dancing with Grable' bothers me in that episode exactly, except for the fact that I don't believe in cooincidences, and I've worked on enough film sets to tell you that nothing in front of that camera, particularly in a Big Budget production like this was for it's time, is there by cooincidence. Reagan went on to become president, obviously, and his VP was a creepy little man eyebrow deep in covert operations and with family ties to germany in WWII.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Source
From his first marriage to actress Jane Wyman

Prescott... wonder where he came up with that name?

In Nothing We Trust, I don't know why the mention of Reagan 'dancing with Grable' bothers me in that episode exactly, except for the fact that I don't believe in cooincidences ...

Twitchy

I actually didn't know that Reagan was married to Jane Wyman.

Apparently Betty Grable was known as a bit of a floozie. Dancing with Grable, but pictured with Wyman in the mgazine? Perhaps a veiled reference to the whore of Babylon?

en.wikipedia.org...

Prescott? Not sure about the history of the name. Prescott Bush obviously.

Bizarre stuff, eh?

Too much to be coincidence, I am sure.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

YouTube :

Notice how Max gets confused and states that he is on the SW corner of 41st st and the building is 42 floors and Control corrects him saying Max is on the NE corner of 42nd st and that it's a 41 story building.

Floor 41 and 42 were mechanical floors in WTC 1 and 2.
en.wikipedia.org...

What direction did the planes hit the buildings from?

Also interesting to note that Jericho is building "The Odyssey", which Control states will house controls space program. "The Odyssey" is an epic Greek poem.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Notice how Max gets confused and states that he is on the SW corner of 41st st and the building is 42 floors and Control corrects him saying Max is on the NE corner of 42nd st and that it's a 41 story building.

Floor 41 and 42 were mechanical floors in WTC 1 and 2.
en.wikipedia.org...

What direction did the planes hit the buildings from?

Also interesting to note that Jericho is building "The Odyssey", which Control states will house controls space program. "The Odyssey" is an epic Greek poem.

wow. you're GOOD!
i've never put it in print, yet, but this 41/42 confusion reminds me of the fact that i can never remember which building i'm arguing about.
which one had the tilt?
which one was struck first?
which one had the explosion on floor 22?
which one collapsed first?
which one had the fires that could be knocked out with a few hoses?
which one had the people coming out of the elevator with their skin melting off?
which one had the fifty done press and the rest of the macine shop 'gone'?
which one had the low level flashes?

it is hard to pinpoint an argument when you don't even know EXACTLY which building you're tralking about!

luckily, building seven is there to make everything clear.

lucky seven.

i don't remember if this has been brought up, either, but, 'jericho' was destroyed with SOUND! this isn't the first time i've been reminded of tesla's resonant device that just about destroyed a building, and caused such strong vibrations that people thought there was an earthquake. to note, his device was really SMALL.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by billybob]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Not to mention that agent 77 (as in the flight number) takes a fall - with laugh track - in the opening scene, from this construction located in Washington D.C.

As for the trip to Vegas for surveilling the plotters, one of whom is a German... Atta, having spent some time in Germany, was said to have done some of the plotting in Vegas.

Also, this structure is to be occupied by the space program... as President Reagan would later launch the star wars program in which directed energy weapons systems were developed and, according to Judy Wood's hypothesis, utilized on 9/11.

So, was it Laffoley's built-in explosives or Wood's "space beams"... or both? Perhaps the embedded substances required a molecular beam to trigger them?... Just another conjecture to throw out there.

In any case, what a strange collection of references in this episode to an event that would take place some 33 years later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join