It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Smart! Epispde 52

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
1) Bump

2) Link

Int'l bankers attempting to destroy America - NWO - 9/11 - Federal Reserve - Smoking gun
www.abovetopsecret.com...

3) Add

Hebrews 9:10
They are only a matter of food and drink and various ceremonial washings�external regulations applying until the time of the new order.

bibleresources.bible.com...

Hebrews 9:11

The Blood of Christ

When Christ came as high priest of the good things that are already here,[a] he went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not man-made, that is to say, not a part of this creation.

bibleresources.bible.com...

[edit on 15-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
question: if there were, indeed, explosive compounds in the actual foundations of the WTC, then why didnt they explode in 1993?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The 1993 explosion was in the basement levels.

If anything was built into the building itself, it'd be into the above-ground floor slabs, between the concrete and trays, imo.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
yeah, but wouldnt the shock from the 93 explosion be enough to set off any explosives in the lower part of the building? i'm asking because i truly dont know, not to try and debunk anything....and twichy's got me on ignore because he didnt like the truths i had to offer in another thread, so someone else is going to have to answer.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by snafu7700]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Do any of you guys know who was contracted to handle the cement for the construction of the twin towers? I can't seem to find much on it around the internet. Would be interesting to find out what company or companies were involved, who they employed etc. if for nothing else but to try to debunk my own theory here.

I do believe it was a company called Semtex

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
But seriously, would it be possible to build something using a type of concrete that would be susceptible to ultra sonic bombardment ?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I got some things to say about this topic. They dont pour rust proofing material on rebar because it ends being covered in concrete and no air can get to it, which is required for rusting. Also, just because you didn't see computer, chairs desk, etc., doen't mean they weren't there. Most pictures are from right after the fall, and that means that the roof is on top of the rubble. I don't think they had computers up there did they? Also, unless you were working on the cleanup, I doubt you would see any of that stuff.

Also, do you guys see the sites that you are citing as credible?
www.rumormillnews.com...
www.global-conspiracies.com
Do these websites sound like they would give both sides of the story?

As for the WTC Cough can easily be explain by what was in the building.
"The thousands of tons of toxic debris resulting from the collapse of the Twin Towers consisted of more than 2,500 contaminants,[1] more specifically: 50% nonfibrous material and construction debris; 40% glass and other fibers; 9.2% cellulose; and 0.8% asbestos,[2] lead, and mercury. There were also unprecedented levels of dioxin and PAHs from the fires which burned for three months.[3] Some of the dispersed substances (crystalline silica, lead, cadmium, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons) are carcinogenic; other substances can trigger kidney, heart, liver and nervous system deteriation. [4]"
Source
en.wikipedia.org...

I mean, what is crazier? Terrorist attacking us? Or the government and they were able to shut everyone up about this. Thats a lot of people and money.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wswbkbroiler
I mean, what is crazier? Terrorist attacking us? Or the government and they were able to shut everyone up about this.

I believe the answer is terrorists within the government.

Apparently the original formulations of Sextex were supierior, for use in terrorist applications, to todays mixture. Additives were added in recent years to help increase it's detection and to shorten it's shelf life.

Stanislav Brebera spent much of his life developing Semtex, the best plastic explosive in the world. It feels like Play Dough, has no smell, and was designed in 1966 to clear land-mines and improve industrial safety. It is also undetectable by dogs and airport security devices ...

Brebera lost all control over his invention when the Soviet Army invaded Czechoslovakia in 1968, crushing a reform movement that Brebera and his wife had joined.

According to the FBI, Semtex has an indefinite shelf life and is far stronger than traditional explosives such as TNT. It is also easily available on the black market.

"It makes me angry that Semtex fell into the wrong hands," he says. "Now, the world blames my country and me, but I could not stop it. I know now that if you are going to invent, you run the risk that someone will use your creation for something you didn't intend."

www.csmonitor.com...

I think we can see further evidendance that the world trade centers were planning on being destroyed even before they were built. The evidence is starting to pile up.

Link

911 telephone number traced back to 1968
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Okay, just because the telephone number and the WTC were used in 1968 doesn't mean they were related. Your trying to make a connection that isnt there. Look at this.

Now the graph says that less pirates mean global warming. But in reality we know it doesn't.

However, what where you saying about terrorist in the government and what did the plastic explosives have to do with it? Please explain.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
yeah, but wouldnt the shock from the 93 explosion be enough to set off any explosives in the lower part of the building?

I wouldn't imagine so. It didn't even sever any steel columns, from what I understand. Just blew out the parking lot and other sub-basement floors up to around B2. The first above-ground trusses and floor trays would have been above the lobby's roof.

Most pictures are from right after the fall, and that means that the roof is on top of the rubble.

The roof didn't land on the rubble piles of either tower. They were disintegrated and the vast majority of the masses of both buildings was hurled outwards floor-by-floor anyway. They weren't pancake collapses like you may be thinking.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

On Febuary 18, 1967, NBC aired episode 52 entitled "Smart Fit The Battle Of Jericho". Frank Lloyd Joshua
(Leonard B. Stern, Jess Oppenheimer, Jay Sandrich, Burt Nodella, Arnie Rosen, James Komak)
-David Rockefeller
David Susskind.

With so many Jewish names and Jewish references, it's obvious who's behind that show: the Zionists; i.e. the same people that are behind 911.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yea, the jews, who are making so much money in America, decide to take out the World Trade Center. Yea, that makes alot more sense then terrorist.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Yea, the jews, who are making so much money in America, decide to take out the World Trade Center. Yea, that makes alot more sense then terrorist.

Not the jews, the zionists.

Make the distinction.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I watched Get Smart reruns when I was a child and vaguely remember this episode, although much of the terminology was beyond my years. I do remember an explosion at the end of an episode and such a conversation about where Smart put something. I don't recall the words though, just something about where he put something.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You are leading the way with speculative content here on ATS twitchy. There is good reason to look closer. Disbelief gives a great opportunity to make allusions to real life. More actors are agents and double agents, than we know. Sometimes I wonder if many of the television actors, writers and producers may have originated with or been trained by the CIA. I am certain they seeded people into Hollywood to facilitate control and also the drug trade which runs through Florida and Mexico.

I wouldn't put it past the Zionist power to plan to demolition of WTC as they simultaneously plan its construction through their stooges Rockefeller and George Bush. It's no different than the similarly decepetive long-term betrayal plans which are proven and available in history for us to learn about. They'll shake a man's hand when they plan to kill him in the future. They could build a building that they know will come down perfectly at the moment they wish it to fall. Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
But seriously, would it be possible to build something using a type of concrete that would be susceptible to ultra sonic bombardment ?

Smart Fit the Battle of Jericho... I just read through the bible's account of Jericho recently and there were 'spies' in the city of Jericho who came out to Joshua's army to report the goings on, I suppose it's entirely possible that some of the spies could have been ancient mortar mixers. The impenetrable walls of the city of Jericho were brought down by shouts and trumpet blowing as Joshua's army circled the city. Ironic title for that episode considering the plot.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I recently researched Switzerland and discovered that they openly admit that they have built explosives into key infrastructure sites like bridges and tunnels. This proves that it is alteast a possibility IMO.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
@11Bravo...

Any links?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine
Any links?

Hundreds of key roads and bridges across Switzerland hold stores of explosives for use in the event of invasion.

www.swissinfo.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Why does it have to be the government/NWO that's behind the "explosives in the concrete"? Maybe a terrorist organisation/nation had links to the construction company. For example, don't the Bin Ladens own a lot of construction companies (not that I'm saying it was them). Funny enough Mohammed Awad bin Laden died in 1967, maybe there's some conspiracy story behind that.

Also, according to Wikipedia there was a fire in the north tower in 1975, so this probably would have set of the explosives or whatever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join