It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion 4. Adam and Eve

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The thread has remained, to varying degrees, on topic and for that I thank you. The brief diversion of questioning usernames has been noted by me, though.

Please do not derail this thread by such trivialities again, since some have put so much hard work into it already.

I envision this debate to continue unabated for many more pages. Please remember, when attacking the thoughts of others, to refrain from attacking them personally.

Also, I would point out that theologies require solid thinking and that pure assumptions on the beliefs of another are dangerous remarks.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Some have commented that I have stopped posting on this topic. I just want to take a moment and explain why.

In my humble opinion the discussion had deteriorated into personal attacks on some members character, unchecked name calling and cutting sarcasm. It has been my experience that such does not result in a calm atmosphere for unbiased thinking, but rather a tense climate that plays on emotions and personal prejudices.

PLease note that I am not exempting myself from blame. It is very easy to get caught up inthe "point-counterpoint" style of debate and begin to consider any disagreement or question posed as a personal challenge.

For these reasons I felt that my further participation in this discussion was not in my, or others, best interests.

I base this decision on the following scripture which I had failed to apply in some of my earlier posts;
2Tim 2:23-25
"23Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. 24And the Lord's servant[d] must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, 25correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, " (ENGLISH STANDARD VERSION)

I sincerely hope none were offended in my posts.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Sparky63]

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Sparky63]

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
i really love your discussion.i dont know if someone can send me the bible handbook on my email adress [email protected]

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: stalkingwolf

i do agree that we had other races outside the garden even the bible is very clear

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: motsi

the bible is clear in genesis we have two accounts of creation the first account is in genesis 1;26-27 both ,ale and female were made in the same day and were given dominion over all living beings.in genesis 2 another man is formed with a specific purpose of tending the garden of eden

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I haven't read the thread in its entirety and for that I apologize but let me just posit this interpretation of genesis and for that matter most of the old testament for you all to wrangle with.

Men as we know them today weren't actually created by god himself in the beginning, they were created by Solomon the one who rescued life from destruction on the planet or in the dimension of the kingdom of David. From Solomon and his marriage to the daughter of the pharaoh of egypt Humankind with God residing in his brain was born and codified in the holy temple which is describing the human body.

Therefore anything in genesis leading up to the actual creation of man is referring to subatomic particle physics as well as planetary events as well as the internal evolution of mankind from a scientific point of view. The bible uses weird timelines and numeric "weights" because its describing all the different cyclic events of the evolution of the universe but each event can be seen as a perfect integer multiple or harmonic to some degree of scaling whether we are lookin at cycles of planetary development and motion to cycles of the development of the human species and its intelligence to actual physical cycles seen in the human lifetime through its behaviors as well as cycles of the increasing complexity of particles as they bond and form more complex structures.

Anyone who dismisses the complexity of information contained in ancient esoteric texts as well as the bible itself just isn't looking at it from the right perspective

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

If GOD created Adam and Eve, don't you think it could have manipulated their genetic make-up to over come those variables.

That's quite a stretch there and sounds pretty far-fetched.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: The Parasite

Maybe I can shed some light on your confusion. It's important that you first understand that I don't have a religion or a faith, however I feel strongly that the history that occurred in biblical times is real and mostly misunderstood. This issues stems from people believing that by merely studying the bible, that they will understand it. This is false. The bible is actually prefaced as dealing with Supernatural events, which in English means if you don't have that background, you're not qualified to understand it. I myself have over 34 years of experience in the field, and can tell you that it would appear upon every Supernatural occurrence in the bible, not only did people miss the event, but chose the complete opposite meaning to an ambiguous word. However when it comes to the Supernatural, those words are no longer ambiguous.

Here is an excellent example:

In the garden of Eden where Adam and Eve suddenly realize they are naked, actually turns out to be hallmark indications of them being abducted.

1* Capture. The abductee is somehow rendered incapable of resisting, and taken from terrestrial surroundings to an apparent alien spacecraft.

2* Examination and Procedures. Invasive physiological and psychological procedures, and on occasion simulated behavioral situations, training & testing, or sexual liaisons.

3* Conference. The abductors communicate with the abductee or direct them to interact with specific individuals for some purpose, typically telepathically but sometimes using the abductee's native language.

4* Tour. The abductees are given a tour of their captors' vessel, though this is disputed by some researchers who consider this definition a confabulation of intent when just apparently being taken around to multiple places inside the ship.

5* Loss of Time. Abductees often rapidly forget the majority of their experience, either as a result of fear, medical intervention, or both.

6* Return. The abductees are returned to earth, occasionally in a different location from where they were allegedly taken or with new injuries or disheveled clothing.

7* Theophany. Coinciding with their immediate return, abductees may have a profound sense of love, a "high" similar to those induced by certain drugs, or a "mystical experience", accompanied by a feeling of oneness with God, the universe, or their abductors. Whether this is the result of a metaphysical change, Stockholm syndrome, or prior medical tampering is often not scrutinized by the abductees at the time.

8* Aftermath. The abductee must cope with the psychological, physical, and social effects of the experience.

en.wikipedia.org...

Adam and Eve exhibited #5 and 6# during this documentation.

It would appear that the bible is correct (to answer your question anyhow)

NIH is not very forthcoming with strange things hidden in our DNA, so research had to be looked else where. A good source for such comes from someone that happened to have a lot of money in his pocket to research an alien skull, and along the way learned much about our human genome. You can view the link here...

www.youtube.com...

The fact that there is tampering in our DNA proves intervention, certainly by aliens. To answer your question, the over 4,000 gross defects that are beyond understanding, most likely are from us being inbred.

I started an Etiology back in 2009 and concluded it just a couple of weeks ago. It's apparent that the offending race that posed as our creator was none other than what we refer to today as "The grays." A roper poll was taken in 1991 that estimates that at that time, possibly 3.7 million American's may have been abducted. About half of those are reported to be by the grays. Clearly they have an interest in us, I should say an ongoing interest.

As it turns out. Gray aliens have the ability to be invisible just how God was through out the bible.
Gray aliens have the ability to read minds, just how God did through out the bible.
Gray aliens have the ability to put someone to sleep / or invoke sleep paralysis, just like God did to Adam in Genesis.

God also removed our Supernatural abilities which I have been able to identify as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: motsi
a reply to: motsi

the bible is clear in genesis we have two accounts of creation the first account is in genesis 1;26-27 both ,ale and female were made in the same day and were given dominion over all living beings.in genesis 2 another man is formed with a specific purpose of tending the garden of eden

Genesis 1 and 2 are not two different creation accounts at all. Chapter 1 is simply telling us that God made man in his image and gave him dominion over the earth, and chapter 2 elaborates on how it was done, telling us he formed Adam, the first man from the dust of the earth and breathed spirit into him. How people can see two different accounts in this is beyond my understanding. Up until our time, Genesis 1 & 2 was well understood to be referring to the same creation event. Now suddenly people see "contradictions" in it, just shows me that Satan is on his job.
edit on 29-11-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: The Parasite

Let me state this simply, when mankind was first created, we didn't have all the genetic abnormalities that we have today, the genome was perfect. So what happens when you marry perfection with perfection? Yeah, it's pretty simple. The devastating effects of rampant incest would not even exist for another 2 or 3 thousand years. As for where the seed of Lucifer came from? Easy. In Genesis 6 the fallen angels came down, subjugated humanity, and spread their seed (the seed of Cain, though not in the literal sense, but seed of evil).

Now someone earlier asked a very interesting question, how did the seed survive the flood? Easy answer, it was the wives of the sons of Noah. Their genome had become corrupted by nephilim DNA, and so it was carried through after the flood. In a way, we lucked out, as only one of Noah's sons actually gave birth to nephilim, and most of those were wiped out by the Israelites.
edit on 29-11-2014 by Chronogoblin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join