It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acoustic levetation of objects.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I,ve researched sound for a long time now and HAD some great links to applications as weapons and therapies.Till my blummin laptop exploded b4 last xmas.

I don,t have time to go digging but I recall an event where nazi scientists in an underground bunker were all falling sick.After examining the property numerous times for radiation/chemical etc. the disturbance was traced to an out of calibration huge fan at the top of an air shaft producing an LF wave (15-20hz I believe) at a precise frequency that resonated with human body cavities and internal organs.This was the first recorded case of such an event and led to further interest/development..

Could be what they used on the Iraqi soldiers to make them quit so fast
Vomit warfare

Also check out ''the healing harp''

Sorry didn,t have time to dig out the links but it should be easy to find and it makes really interesting reading

ok here,s one interesting link www.lowertheboom.org...

[edit on 19-9-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Mythbusters tried to recreate the event you list above. I'm not a fan of that show. A lot of their tests are hardly accurate. And they only do one variable. Never different circumstances and the like.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_TLF wave (15-20hz I believe) at a precise frequency that resonated with human body cavities and internal organs.This was the first recorded case of such an event and led to further interest/development..

LF sonar waves are killing whales and dolphins... not surprising that it could work on humans.

I used to live near the Subway train maintenance yard in Toronto.. one day I woke up at 4 am with a splitting headache, feeling my head was going to explode... couldn't get rid of it drove me nuts... at 5:30 am it suddenly stopped... gone just like that...

I realized a little later what it was... one of the trains that they start up was emmiting a certain frequency... when the train started its run at 5:30 am the sound stopped and so did the pressure...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Very good thread.

I know there was some discussion about defenses, whether or not they are possible. I am of the opinion it is easy. Just build an emitter with the same freq. and align it to phase cancellation. Clear zones would be created.

In a related ancedote, I was talking to a friend recently about EM pollution from 6ohz power lines. He was going into all sorts of funky new agey gizmos that allegedly can do the job, and I said to just put a phase inverter inline with the power cable to the house. Then the whole house will cancel the effects from the lines.

There is actually no end to how far this can be taken.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Dang Ity~!!

Forgot about that White noise generators LOL

DOH!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
www.nrdc.org...

That's a page regarding the damage sonar can do to marine life and what type of sonar etc...

Not really about using sound to move objects, but a background on how sound could be used as a weapon.

Also, everyone should read this: www.foxnews.com...
and hear this: graphics.nytimes.com...

Ouch. Interesting the use of it (to deter groups of teenagers from loitering). I think there is so much to learn about sound.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
FREQUENCY WEPONS ARE HERE already used by the police in such events as protest marches and or at football games to be used as crowd control , check out THIS LINK

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join