It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acoustic levetation of objects.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon I wonder where everyone went at Solar Warden...Alred vanished... so did BeerGuy after he posted his invention...

Uh oh...

I am certain they are OK, we would have felt it if something went wrong. There is just too many people now to "silence" and "dissappear" (all at once).

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Originally posted by zorgon I wonder where everyone went at Solar Warden...Alred vanished... so did BeerGuy after he posted his invention...

Uh oh...

I am certain they are OK, we would have felt it if something went wrong. There is just too many people now to "silence" and "dissappear" (all at once).

Last I heard from Alred was when he said he had that virus...

And they don't have to make anyone disappear anymore... from what I have seen here at ATS no one pays any attention, [save for a few that I can count on my hands] and this is supposed to be one of the best boards around. You can answer a direct question and post all kinds of links etc, only to have that same person come back and ask the question again

The internet truly is the new Babel... good files disappear and are replaced by endless mindless blogs

This is probably good... looking at the news these days proves humankind is not ready yet... maybe I will try again at the next milenium

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Zorgon,
a massive thanks for that PDF link you posted about the fusion engines for interplanetary flight. Amazing read whilst i was ill.

Much to digest in it is the least ill say...

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon...looking at the news these days proves humankind is not ready yet... maybe I will try again at the next milenium

We are ready, and I don't mean Humanity in general. Even if we think we are the first we will be astounded by how backwater we really are.

Caution carrying that title with too much hubris as we are wont to do.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Zorgon,
a massive thanks for that PDF link you posted about the fusion engines for interplanetary flight. Amazing read whilst i was ill.

Much to digest in it is the least ill say...

LOL Well I did say that there are some....

Go to Pegasus we have LOTs. Its a lot to go through though... you might get lost. I guess I will have to reorganise it again so its easier to reference

I just got one from NASA that shows the electrical arcing damage to the shuttle after the tether broke away... to big to post its 398 pages and 10 megs

I will send to serious requests though[trying to find the original link so I don't have to send from my server...

To Matyas...

How much more backwoods can we get? We are orbiting an insignificant star, at the outer rim of an ordinary galaxy in the middle of nowhere... and we are'nt even IN the galaxy, just doing a 500 light year ocilation through the plane of the galaxy... right now we are 50 LY above it and moving away at something like a million miles per hour LOL

Bugs Bunny said it once... I really want to find that quote....

Of course "humanity" thinks its important. You don't think there will be major culture shock when they find out?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon...You don't think there will be major culture shock when they find out?

Nah. The shock (as it seems to me) is experienced by those who manage the information. They don't get the privilege of conditioning the masses have.

Back when we weren't so backwater social engineering was highly developed. This was the central reason so much progress was made on the pyramid complexes. What we are doing here is social engineering, and as long as it does not become developed what you described will always be the case, namely quiet tactics being obsolete as everyone else has such a short term memory they will miss no one.

You know you suffered with 110 deg. temperatures for months and months this summer while you hoped for a MEG. Now you have a rainmaker, best use that until Bruce gets his project running.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Anyone have anymore info on Teslas handheld sized device? I recently saw an episode of Myth Busters where they tested it with a steel beam and got some really suprising results
once they got the frequencies matched with a elctromagnetic motor drove the piston. It looks like it will air again.

dsc.discovery.com...

I wanted to find some more info about the work Tesla did on the subject and the device he developed that he claims almost brought a building down, and people thought there was an earthquake

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
I wanted to find some more info about the work Tesla did on the subject and the device he developed that he claims almost brought a building down, and people thought there was an earthquake

Ummmmm needing to do a little demolition?

I will look it up in the morning when I can see straight... I'm sure its in here somewhere

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
how about WTC earth quakes/ teslars device caused earth quakes when he found certain vibrating frequencies.

Strange man from the far furture that one.

Great ideas for a clean living clean powered planet, yet swept under the rug when oil was discovered... sad and tragic.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I doubt it will though. The levetation is occuring as a result of containment within the box. Listening to the video, I originaly thought of dissonance as opposed to resonance, as it sounds like multiple frequencies. However, as the blurb says it uses three transducers at 600Hz and alters the amplitude and phase of those to create the lift and turning effects. Take the box away and you're going to lose a lot of colliding wavefronts, which is what's probably holding the object up. Remember, in space no one can hear you scream, so, you're not likely to get much grunt out of three oscillators screaming into space.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Ummmmm needing to do a little demolition?

I will look it up in the morning when I can see straight... I'm sure its in here somewhere

nah no demo for me, just curious about Tesla's genius and the earthquake machine he supposedly built and then destroyed along with the plans
I just dont see how any handheld device could bring a building down with the exception of explosives

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

nah no demo for me, just curious about Tesla's genius and the earthquake machine he supposedly built and then destroyed along with the plans I just dont see how any handheld device could bring a building down with the exception of explosives

Quite easy. If the device sets up a harmonic resonance in the structure which is at the fundamental or any resonant frequency related to the fundamental of the material out of which the object is made, so long as the device keeps its output up, the resonances in the material build up such that they increase in intensity and essentially vibrate the object to pieces.

It's essentially how wind or marching across a bridge can setup up harmonic vibrations in the structure and generate structural failure.

You'd all be surprise at just how advanced we are in these fields.

As so far as the device in the box that was mentioned may not work without a box because of the loss of resonant frequencies. That won't happen because those frequencies (or colliding resonances) are setup in the material itself. It essentially acts internally instead of being an external source as it is in the box.

As for the biblical references..... this sort of device and/or occurence was known about way before the bible was even thought of. Even of the events in the bible. There are various sources from Egypt and Sumeria going back over 4000 years talking about sonic devices or magical devices which did much the same thing. Isis herself was said to be masterful of the "use of words", and able to move objects at will just by "commanding them" to do so.

It's most likely the method they used to shift all the stones they used to build the 3 great pyramids with. In actual fact, there are legends which even say as such, but have been conveniently dimissed by archaeologists as being "fantasy". Most archaeologists are nothing more than historians.......and know little about other scientific fields. That's why their own theories they come up with are preposterous.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by GhostITM]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostITM

As so far as the device in the box that was mentioned may not work without a box because of the loss of resonant frequencies. That won't happen because those frequencies (or colliding resonances) are setup in the material itself. It essentially acts internally instead of being an external source as it is in the box.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by GhostITM]

From what I've read, the tesla device is fundamentally different. It didn't use sound, it used a mechanical tapping action. So, please explain. .
colliding resonances? What are they? Resonance is:

the state of a system in which an abnormally large vibration is produced in response to an external stimulus, occurring when the frequency of the stimulus is the same, or nearly the same, as the natural vibration frequency of the system.
dictionary.reference.com...

So, I could see how wavetrains could collide at a certain frequency, creating a state of resonance, but what you say doesn't make much sense. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by fingapointa
[
From what I've read, the tesla device is fundamentally different. It didn't use sound, it used a mechanical tapping action. So, please explain. .
colliding resonances? What are they? Resonance is:

the state of a system in which an abnormally large vibration is produced in response to an external stimulus, occurring when the frequency of the stimulus is the same, or nearly the same, as the natural vibration frequency of the system.
dictionary.reference.com...

So, I could see how wavetrains could collide at a certain frequency, creating a state of resonance, but what you say doesn't make much sense. Sorry.

I was using the word resonances as a substitute for the sound waves moving through the material. We probably got our terms confused...sorry. Technically incorrect, but just force of habit

A tapping action will still generate sound waves in a material, so the same reactions will apply.

Colliding "resonances" are just the sound waves running into one another, causing either amplification (being in phase) of the sound waves energy or reducing (deamplification) the energy by being out of phase.

And for those people interested in that scientist who made those "sound devices" that killed the technicians and all.... It was a Professor Gavraud, in France, whom the story is about. His first device was a tube about 6 feet long that worked like a French police whistle. The technician who turned it on was killed. All his internal organs and skeleton were reduced to slush!!! He made another one later on which shattered windows upto 2kms away and his "piece de resistance" was two sound generators which completely shattered a building situated 8kms from the bunker they (the scientists) were in for protection

[edit on 16-9-2006 by GhostITM]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostITM

You'd all be surprise at just how advanced we are in these fields.

Ummmm no not ALL I have posted several links including the wind resonance Tacoma bridge collapse and the manipulation of water to actuall write with it...

LOL but who ever reads back in these threads I mean its a whole page and a half long...

As for the biblical references..... this sort of device and/or occurence was known about way before the bible was even thought of. Even of the events in the bible. There are various sources from Egypt and Sumeria going back over 4000 years talking about sonic devices or magical devices which did much the same thing. Isis herself was said to be masterful of the "use of words", and able to move objects at will just by "commanding them" to do so.

It's most likely the method they used to shift all the stones they used to build the 3 great pyramids with. In actual fact, there are legends which even say as such, but have been conveniently dimissed by archaeologists as being "fantasy". Most archaeologists are nothing more than historians.......and know little about other scientific fields. That's why their own theories they come up with are preposterous.

I would sure love to get some actual reference to those legends if you have any. I read some years ago but don't recall the books. I have the Tibetan references but am looking for Egyptian or older legends. I saw an Egyptian wall relief aboy 30 years ago showing a priest using a staff of Ra to put blocks in place but I have not been able to find it since, so I don't have anyway of knowing if it was a fake, or has been "removed"

[edit on 16-9-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fingapointa

Tesla and others were also messing around with what is called Scalar energy... its destructive too

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I saw a documentary regarding sound levitation. I can't recall the name of the documentary as it was probably 2003 or so. But they were in a flat area with a cliff infront of them and they were using some "ancient ways" to try and recreate a lift in the area using sound.

I'd love to see that again.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixnay
I saw a documentary regarding sound levitation. I can't recall the name of the documentary as it was probably 2003 or so. But they were in a flat area with a cliff infront of them and they were using some "ancient ways" to try and recreate a lift in the area using sound.

AH come on no fair....

Where was the docimentary? Discovery? something? any clue so I can hunt it down?

No FAIR I say teasing like that...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
is there a reason for that noise seriously freaking me out? this is the link to another thing i cam across with these high pitch sounds moving objects in this case it is sand, salt ,or somthing..it gave me the chills

www.youtube.com...

~Kiliker

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by ixnay

AH come on no fair....

Where was the docimentary? Discovery? something? any clue so I can hunt it down?

No FAIR I say teasing like that...

Haha. Well, it'd have to have been on Discovery or Nat Geo because they are the only two stations I get that show things remotely close to documentaries (although they both seem to show less of them now).

Believe me, I am trying to track it down as well. It's the reason i opened this thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join