It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When People can't keep their mouth shut and mess up things for the rest of us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yep. This is a rant for all you loud mouth [MF, which does not stand for minty fresh, gets past the censors] that can't keep your god damn mouth shut. When you spout off and # up the social ecosystem bad # starts falling from the sky. You ruin things for everyone. You got beef? Then cook that # in silence!

I'm not naming any names but we all know who we are! For those that spurn this board because of the monkey assed retarded # flinging that's been going down, please come back and be the better person. Managment Authority is gradually cracking down on the simians and this jungle will flourish once again

A-#ING-MEN! The light at the end of the tunnel can be seen once you run over the pasty-assed drama whores in the way! Death to Drama Whores! Death to Drama Whores!

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by ktprktpr]

[Edited on 11/3/2003 by nyeff]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Somebody needs a bananna leaf.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have no idea what you are talking about here and I can imagine I am not the only one. You need to get a clickin on your little edit button. I find this to be offensive and uncalled for. Grow up ...................
WHERE'S A MOD WHEN YOU NEED ONE

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's a rant thread, let him have his place to blow off steam.

I totally agree with him, # drama whores.

Bananna?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I can kind of agree with you ktprktpr (maybe not in so many words) but then I suck at ranting anyway so..

So whose the drama *queen*? All the interesting drama stuff happens when I'm either away for a while or asleep
I miss out on all the juicy stuff here!

Anyway, nice rant. I'm sure it will be locked before it goes too far but really I can empathize with you on this one!
Mags

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
It's a rant thread, let him have his place to blow off steam.

I totally agree with him, # drama whores.

Bananna?

Ya know what....I am all for blowing off steam but when someone can't do it without using that kind of language....I kinda loose R-E-S-P-E-C-T

It doesn't matter to me whether this is a rant or not. There is no reason to write a whole crap load of "F" words. Seems to me you need to check who's the "Drama Whore" here. (calling the kettle black)

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Are you talkin' about BigSage. He waisted alot of everyones time not too long ago.

link   

Originally posted by magestica
I can kind of agree with you ktprktpr (maybe not in so many words) but then I suck at ranting anyway so..

So whose the drama *queen*? All the interesting drama stuff happens when I'm either away for a while or asleep
I miss out on all the juicy stuff here!

Anyway, nice rant. I'm sure it will be locked before it goes too far but really I can empathize with you on this one!
Mags

What did I miss???????????????????

link   
FCC says the F word is OKAY!

Edit: it's FCC! :p

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is a RANT forum. Not a lets see how much swearing we can do forum. If you need to rant fine...but keep it clean.

[Edited on 11/3/2003 by nyeff]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I doubt that was his intentions.

But I am not going into it.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
NEVERMIND...............

Thanks Nyeff

[Edited on 11/3/2003 by Venus]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Mags- The drama around here is like rain. You can't escape it. You're just lucky to have an umbrella. (A word to those that know: I would hope emergency D----e manuevers can be taken...)

Sometimes a rant can't come clean. In the future I'll preface my rants with a warning: Caustic Truth Lies Ahead, WARNING....

Nyeff: I believe you just censored my already censored words (you have to buy censorship removal). But William set a precedent for this so I'm not complaining...

edit- I will noblely restrain myself from pointing out any black-kettle-like comments from those members who are closer to the pristine stars... That's cause the drama dollar stops here! One should neither condone or condemn drama. (EXCEPT in the rant forum)

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
bah

thats bull#

seems to me
Venus dun like ktpr and has connection with Nyeff.

It's already got a filter on it, I removed my censor because words can't offend me when NOt directed at moi.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
werd to Lysergic and ktpr. people have been ass-tastic lately, and it's just dumb.

top topics

join