It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control: America's Secret War- Video Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I know many here are aware of mind control programs and this is not new to them. Anyway information clearing house is hosting the 50 minute video to view for free.

Mind Control: America's Secret War
A History Channel Documentary

www.wanttoknow.info...
Mind Control: America's Secret War is the title of the History Channel's excellent documentary exposing top secret government mind control programs. Though available for purchase on the History Channel website, this disturbing, yet incredibly important video can also be viewed free at the link below:

U.S. intelligence agencies spent millions on top-secret mind control projects with a goal of creating totally dependable, programmable human robots. The projects involved brutal, often terminal experiments on thousands of unwitting citizens in direct defiance of law, all ethical codes, and the most basic human rights. We talk to author John Marks, who broke the story of the CIA's experiments known as MK-ULTRA and a woman whose past was erased by a brainwashing experiment.

History Channel—Mind Control: America's Secret War (50 minutes)

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sauron,
It does look like an interesting video. I just got started on it. I think the free vershen does pretty bad just from its size but I do plan to watch it an see what it has to say.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well I thought the video was informative, not so much as it is new news but that it explains what the American and Canadian Governments where up to.
And just like today all parties involved got a free pass.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I just got done watching it. Yes it was defently an informative video. I did know the government was testing '___' as well as other drugs in that class, but the extent of what the Canadian Doc did, that was rather shoking.
Aside from that the audio was really off track with the video, that is usually a sighn that it has been tampered with

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
Aside from that the audio was really off track with the video, that is usually a sighn that it has been tampered with

I just watched the video without much off-track issues. That's probably just a bandwidth issue.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I've found this video tobe both interesting and informative - no problems with the tracking either.

One of the things that stuck me as interesting was how he brought up the theory of Pluto's role in the coming months - and how, just recently Pluto has been "denied" it's status as a planet.

Whoever is running this show from behind the scenes certainly is taking as many subtle nuances into consideration as possible...almost as if they're attempting to cover their trakcs by erasing minor players in the overall Game.

Wonderful link! Thanks!

top topics

join