It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel I am Sorry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Agent T

I have been there, twice. Have you?

Semper

ERMMM Israel OR Lebanon? Three times to Israel for a total of 1 and a half years and twice to Lebanon for four months. Currently in the middle East for a total of 6 years now..!! sheesh lol
Quality answer

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
One would think you would open your eyes, but some are blind by choice.

Semper

Not worth the effort.

[edit on 9/8/2006 by semperfortis]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
WOW .. You had to edit that??

I should know better than to talk about local affairs with a guy 1000,s of miles away who,s experience of foreign culture is probably a couple of months of duty parading around like G.I Joe..

Get inside the culture.Talk to the people fighting.You,ll get first hand experience on the crap behind the propaganda you so easily succumb to

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
ISRAEL YOU IS SORRY!

This war on terror is the dreamed up plot of Israel and zionists. There is no other
but that plot. You setup honeypots to intrap our state, congress, and senate representives to blackmail them for your own agenda and future rule of America.
You kill and muder our citizens yet if we speak up about that we are labeled anti-semitic.
In a surprising move, the House of Representatives on September 14, 2005 approved “The Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2005,” HR2662, as an amendment to the Children’s Safety Act, HR3132. It was approved 223-199.\
This law makes christians that read a bible a criminal!

Here is a list of beliefs or activities the U.S. government now considers anti-Semitic:

Any assertion “that the Jewish community controls government, the media, international business and the financial world” is anti-Semitic.

“Strong anti-Israel sentiment” is anti-Semitic.

“Virulent criticism” of Israel’s leaders, past or present, is anti-Semitic. According to the State Department, anti-Semitism occurs when a swastika is portrayed in a cartoon decrying the behavior of a past or present Zionist leader. Thus, a cartoon that includes a swastika to criticize Ariel Sharon’s brutal 2002 invasion of the West Bank, raining “hell-fire” missiles on hapless Palestinian men, women and children, is anti-Semitic. Similarly, when the word “Zionazi” is used to describe Sharon’s saturation bombing in Lebanon in 1982 (killing 17,500 innocent refugees), it is also “anti-Semitic.”

Criticism of the Jewish religion or its religious leaders or literature (especially the Talmud and Kabbalah) is anti-Semitic.

Criticism of the U.S. government and Congress for being under undue influence by the Jewish-Zionist community (including AIPAC) is anti-Semitic.

Criticism of the Jewish-Zionist community for promoting globalism (the “New World Order”) is anti-Semitic.

Blaming Jewish leaders and their followers for inciting the Roman crucifixion of Christ is anti-Semitic.

Diminishing the “six million” figure of Holocaust victims is anti-Semitic.

Calling Israel a “racist” state is anti-Semitic.

Asserting that there exists a “Zionist Conspiracy” is anti-Semitic.

Claiming that Jews and their leaders created the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia is anti-Semitic.

Making “derogatory statements about Jewish persons” is anti-Semitic.

Denying spiritually disobedient Jews the biblical right to re-occupy Palestine is anti-Semitic.

Alleging that Mossad was behind the 9/11 attack is anti-Semitic.

ANTI-SEMITISM IS A “HATE CRIME” yet we americans cannot even talk about it without the halo of being called anti-semitic or nazified, americans free people
it seems for only a short time unless we beat back this animal called zionism at our door.
Why is america forming “The Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2005,” HR2662, as an amendment to the Children’s Safety Act, HR3132. It was approved 223-199.
In the Global Anti-Semitism Report, State Department spokespersons Ambassador Edward O’Donnell and the head of the office of global anti-Semitism, Ambassador Michael B. Kozak, defend the State Department’s definitions. O’Donnell’s statement that he wants to “end all anti-Semitism and other hate crimes” reveals that he considers anti-Semitism a hate crime. Presumably, he would like such a “crime” to be punished.
CRITICISM-FREE ZONE FOR JEWS
TURNING “ANTI-SEMITISM” INTO “DOMESTIC TERRORISM”

The State Department’s twisted definition of anti-Semitism provides exponential opportunities to persecute Bible-believing Christians, anti-war activists, Moslems, as well as publishers and broadcasters in the years ahead. In fact, by turning “strong” criticism of the American/Zionist coalition into “anti-Semitism and other hate crimes,” the State Department opens the door to eventual characterization of those who criticize Israel as not only anti-Semites but also as “domestic terrorists.”

So what are American to do when the Israelis steal our nuke secrets and sell them to the chinese, should we bow to them as our new maters or seek what is ours a free and just society that means all are equal to the law in this country.
What this is boiling down too is if we prove Israel mossad, washington zionists, and neocon zionists pulled off 911 we will not be able to seek justice because it would be racist and a hate crime if we do.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Semper my Friend,

I stand with you shoulder to shoulder brother. The Jews are wonderful people. Unfortunately, many people around the word continue to hate them and spread lies about them every chance they get. It really is one thing for middle easterners to stoop to that level of insanity but when westerners do it is even more disappointing. As long as liberalism, and the liberals who practice such an evil ideology, are allowed to flourish, this idiocy will continue. As a word of comfort to you remember what the Lord has said to Israel:

I will bless those who bless you and I will curse those who curse you.

Long live a Conservative America and Israel.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   

You have voted MooneyBravo for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Thank you my friend, that means a lot to me.

Yes, all will eventually understand, it is a shame that for many it will be too late.

Semper

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
You are welcome Semper. It means allot to me to. I am not Jewish but my Grandmother has a Jewish brother. His name is Davey and he was adopted when he was just a baby. Davey fought in WWII and was witness to the horrors that the Jews, and many others, were subjected to by the Nazi's. He was captured and close to being executed when the POW camp he was held at was liberated by American forces. I have seen the pain in his eyes because, while he is an American first, he is also Jewish. What I don't understand is how left wingers in this country can be so hateful toward good people for pure political reasons. Perhaps, mostly likely, they are just overwhelmingly ignorant. Ignorance and intolerance is a common trait among liberals. But I still want one of them to answer this question: Why is every ethnic group in the world supposed to have its own land, its own country, EXCEPT the Jews. The Palestinians are Arabs. Let them go to and Arab country. There are millions of square miles of Arab land on Earth...much, much more than the Jews are asking for. Also, the Jews never took a damn thing from the Arabs and if certain people would pick up a history book for once instead of going on the lunatic fringe they would understand that as fact.

BTW, thank you for the vote. I appeciate that...

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MooneyBravo
The Jews are wonderful people.

Of course they are.
It's the government of Israel that people have a problem with. A word against the government of Israel is IN NO WAY a reflection of how one feels about the people of that country.

That's a tricky trap. People who speak out against the government of Israel get called anti-Semitic and that's not necessarily the case.

Likewise people who take issue with the USA are probably talking about the government, not necessarily the people of the country.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Poor Israel.

They're so helpless, despite the nukes, Mossad, Shem Bet (not sure on spelling), future race-specific bioweapons, and bags and BAGS of money from the US, not to mention our undying support (read, world police in your corner no matter what).

I hear you, semper. Since their enemies are "animals," this explains the tactics Israel uses against them. Stuff like shooting little kids in the head, running people over with tanks, sending sonic booms on their asses, using citizens as human shields, ya know. I mean, you can use these kinds of tactics on animals, right?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
ts,

As everyone that reads your previous posts on other threads, are so very completely aware of not only your stance, but your unique style of stating "your" truth, why come here and derail this thread as well?

We were having an enjoyable discussion using intellect and without any violence towards women or victimization.

If we could just continue, I would thank you.

Semper

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

ts,

As everyone that reads your previous posts on other threads, are so very completely aware of not only your stance, but your unique style of stating "your" truth, why come here and derail this thread as well?

We were having an enjoyable discussion using intellect and without any violence towards women or victimization.

If we could just continue, I would thank you.

Semper

Ha.

I guess making blatantly racist comments about Muslims, then running away is your idea of a, what did you say, discussion using intellect.
Riiiight. And my pointing out of Israel's perks and advantages is derailing your topic. Sure.

Everyone isn't going to your Israel pity party, but you already know that. That's why you ran from your own thread.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It wasn't the thread I was leaving Ts, it was you...

So, you can have this one too.

I SO do not want to relive to trash that was the result of the other threads you have been on.

I guess that what they say about trolls is correct, they really do ruin a thread...

So bye bye

Semper

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

It wasn't the thread I was leaving Ts, it was you...

So, you can have this one too.

I SO do not want to relive to trash that was the result of the other threads you have been on.

I guess that what they say about trolls is correct, they really do ruin a thread...

So bye bye

Semper

No need to lie, semper.

You said you were having an intelligent discussion until I posted here. That's a lie. You were posting asinine comments to those who disagreed, called out someone who has been to Israel MORE times than you (
), then only had something to say when someone agreed with you. Here are your "intelligent discourses" from the first page...

Israel, oh Israel, you have come to exist in the midst of your enemies, of animals that have no regard for life; neither yours nor theirs.

This is where you start out labeling Muslims antagonistic to Israel as animals (but you're SOOOO tolerant
)

I'm not how you can equate the "starting" of a thread with trolling.

Is the expression of an opinion, any opinion, even one opposed to everyone else's beliefs, trolling?
Because my beliefs differ from you, that makes me a troll?

This is your next response, after a number of posters disagreed with your sentiments. Ironically, you cry about being called a troll by WCIP, yet you're QUICK to call me a troll, though I have nothing to gain from this thread

Not sure what a Kleenex OP is, but I'll take your word for it.

Also not sure of the intent, intellectual of otherwise, but again, I'm sure "you" know what you meant.
[edit on 9/7/2006 by semperfortis]

I gotta tell ya, from someone who always seems to bring up intelligence when criticizing my posts, you don't live up to the lofty, cerebral mindset you portray yourself to have. Not only did you not know he was saying "break out the violins," but you had to edit TWO sentences there.

Agent T

I have been there, twice. Have you?

Oh, such an intellectual discussion you were having here! Mere mortals such as myself can't begin to comprehend the thoughts you are putting forth now.

One would think you would open your eyes, but some are blind by choice.

Semper

Not worth the effort.

[edit on 9/8/2006 by semperfortis]

This is from page 2, now. I'll spare you, as AGENT T already clowned you.
Ok, I can't let this 2nd edit of such a long post slide without a comment.

Thank you my friend, that means a lot to me.

Yes, all will eventually understand, it is a shame that for many it will be too late.

Semper

Guess I was wrong; even after you were patted on the back, you CONTINUED to keep this discussion rolling with your lengthy posts. Great job.

Then, I come in with actual THINGS that Israel has done to the Palestinians and FACTS about Israel. But of course, who needs these kind of things here? My post, from the gobs of money we give Israel to the Israeli military's penchant to use tanks on people armed with state-of-the-art rocks
, was just a stupid, dumb, idiotic post compared to your insightful nuggets of wisdom.

Well, you got me, semp. We can't all be Wile E. Coyote super geniuses like you...(E-40 lyric reference, but you already knew that, right?)

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hey truthseeka,

Keep seeking, you haven't found it yet and I doubt you ever will!

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Another thing truthseeka,

The only reason you came into this thread and continue to do so is so you can attack and antagonize people. If you don’t like Israel it’s fine by me. Just don’t think you are going to hijack a thread because of your irrational hate and get away with it. The best way to deal with something like you is to simply ignore you and therefore I shall. I refuse waste my intellect on a lost cause.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Mooney,

He is obviously feeling hurt over his failure on the other threads he was part of hijacking. I don't blame him for acting out some, it is human nature after all. He was pretty much called on what he is over there.

It is apparent that this issue is also cloudy for him, but as you stated Mooney, he is not that difficult to simply ignore....

My reputation has been firmly established on here (for bad or good HAHAHA) by those that know me and post with me, as has his now......

Semper

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!

You need some more Kleenex, semper? I challenge you, Mr. vos Savant, to point out my lies about Israel I posted here.

Have Israeli soldiers used Palestinians as human shields?

Are they researching race-specific bioweapons?

Do we (the US) give them tons of money each year?

Have Israeli soldiers shot Palestinian children in the head?

Do they have WAY more nukes than their enemies?

Until you answer those questions, Einstein, you have to relinquish your Brain of the Decade award...AND, I'll even give you a handicap. You can have your cheerleader Mooney help you.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Israel owes the US and not the other way around.

I agree.

Originally posted by truthseeka
Have Israeli soldiers shot Palestinian children in the head?

I don't know. I'd have to find a credible source to see information on that. But I DO know that Palestinian terrorists murder Israeli children .. and even pregnant women .. and then rejoice afterwards.

Do they have WAY more nukes than their enemies?

If Israel didn't have nukes it would have been taken over by the surrounding Islamic countries and the Israelies would have been slaughtered. There is nothing wrong with them having nukes in order to protect themselves.

Edited to add - never forget -
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2/18/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Mondegreen, mondegreen...you have to understand.

Posting stuff like that is anti-Semitic.
Never mind you can post similar sentiments against Arabs all DAY and never be called anti-Semitic (see, Arabs are Semitic people too, but don't tell that to Semper the Intellectual Great
).

So you see, unless you lick Israel's boots, you are anti-Semitic. You can't point out all the bad crap they've done, cuz you're...you guessed it, anti-Semitic. Yet, you can call Arabs towel-headed, bloodthirsty, god-of-war worshipping animals and you're NOT anti-Semitic.

Ask Emperor of the Mind Semper about that; he called Arabs animals who worship a demon god, yet he's not an anti-Semite. Make sense to you? NOT ME; semper's an obvious anti-Semite.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
shouldn't we want forgiveness from palestine for not communicating with them?
honestly, they couldn't be worse than the soviets, who we communicated with

shoudln't we seek forgiveness for allowing them to be subjected to horrible conditions of segregation boardering on genocide?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join