It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch my Video or I'll be MAD!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Not really, but I'd love to hear some comments on my sweet babies!

video.google.com...

Music written and performed by yours truly.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Beautiful, BH. Thanks for the share!

What I find ironc is similarities to a few of ours. The gray cat [I assume, Graycee] is nearly identical to our Pris [as in Pris and Boots]. Wow. Not only the same physical features and markings/color but it would seem the same "attitude", as well.
too funny.

Again, thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thanks! The light gray cat is Bailey. We lost her last year. She was 18. That's probably the one that looks like your Pris.

The dark gray one is Graycee, a male.

Now, make everyone you know watch the video, ok?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Were those two pups at the beginning Rottweiler/Shepherds? I love those dogs!

Nice vid btw!

[edit on 28-8-2006 by Striker122]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
Were those two pups at the beginning Rottweiler/Shepherds? I love those dogs!

The vet says Rottie/Shepherd and a terrier of some sort. They're littermates from the pound. They're my heart. Cara and Mia. Caramia...

One of the tiny puppies near the end is my new GSD, Jaia. Don't know which one yet!

Thanks for watching!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wait so how many cats/dogs do you have altogether? And I recognize some of these pictures from your avatars over the years. Great pictures BTW (not really a video per se
).

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I know it's not a video. I couldn't get anyone to watch my real video!

video.google.com...

In this 'video', there are 2 dogs, Cara and Mia, littermates. (Plus the baby puppy at the end, Jaia, my brand new German Shepherd I'll be getting soon as he's old enough)

Then 3 cats:

Bailey (Light gray - she died last year but she's still part of our family)
Graycee (He's dark grey)
Zoie (She's black)

[edit on 28-8-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ok, that's a whole lot of animals... I had a cat once, but that's not a pretty story beyond the first five words. Anyway I take it some of the other videos on there are yours too?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Three are mine. Of course one isn't a real video.

We just got a new camera and I'm playing around.

3 Dogs, 3 cats? That's not a lot. Not for me. My hubby is the cat person, but I could deal with 10 dogs...

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well, it depends on the person I guess, I couldn’t properly take care of more the one animal, cat or dog I like them just the same. But do you really need 10 dogs? Sounds like a lot to this urban kid.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
No i wont watch your vid, i refuse to be told what to do!

Ohh ok but only because i love dogs.

Very nice, i have two dogs, Taj is a rotty/border collie cross, Mojo (my namesake) is a blue healer and our other dog Sharne passed away last december, she was a bull terrier/dalmation cross and lived to the ripe old age of 16, not bad for her breeding the vet said. Growing up in the bush ive always owned dogs and couldnt imagine life without them, though ive never owned a cat my kids are pestering me for a kitten for xmas.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
But do you really need 10 dogs? Sounds like a lot to his urban kid.

I don't really NEED any dogs, but I absolutely love them, I live on a farm with a large fenced yard, and I can afford to give them the very best in vet care and feed them high quality food. I won't really have 10, but it's always been a dream. I'll probably stop at 4 or 5.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Your Video and photo's are marvellous.

What a nice family to have - you can tell the animals are happy and contented with their lot !

You'll have to teach them to use the video camera so they can make a video of their Mom and Dad - that would be fun!

JM

new topics

top topics

join