It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mason Obession

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I already showed that it wasn't the case for me... so let's look at Roark's list:

I will do a complete list , I'll show you the real procentage, it will be something like 98% to %2 , like I said there may be a few posts , but hey if I start counting I'll let you will see the numbers.

The Catholic Conspiracy 29-8-2006 at 10:22 PM
The Sacred Knowledge question. 17-8-2006 at 02:15 AM
Photo evidence of George Herbert Walker Bush's Illuminati roots 15-8-2006 at 11:01 PM

wow 3 posts am am amased, hey let's see the rest of 128371232434274382324 posts and what are they about.

Again, three that are not masonic, only out of the ones you posted. Pepsi, you're wrong.

Dont worry I'll post the entire list, and then I'll count them let's see if that procentage even drops below 80%

And again, that's just the two of us you have attacked. I can't wait until you go after

hey no ofence, If I look at others they might find a strait line.

In a conversation about masonry, yes... being a mason is relevant. If you talk about Skull and Bones, however, it is not at all. Or Catholicism. Or paste. Or Bush.

What is masonary to you? is it your job? is it your religion?, is it how you have fun?

No, I forget... we are speculative masons. Pepsi, you are absolutely right... we are here as masons, doing what masons do... seeking light and truth.

You see hobles you dont even have to admit it, your terms gives you away, light?
what light? a person would refer it to it and I would refer to it as "INFORMATION"
light means when you turn the light on, and that is about it, how ever in religios terms it means something else, hey priest that would come here on ats and preach would go with the light thing for sure.
We the people who join this forum to seek"INFORMATION" would probaly call it just that, info, information, and posibly knolege.

Odd. I read your posts, and label you neither a mason or a regular person.

lable me what you will.

The alternative religion folks are pretty similar, in particular the Wiccans. I can also see similarities in the 'alien abductees' group, in the Aliens and UFOs forum... they are really protective of their own. Same with the folks that claim paranormal powers in the Paranormal Studies forum... much bigger 'us versus them' attitude, too.

You are stating here that you admit it?
What you are saing is like admiting your part of something....you go on to say , hey there are others like "US" it go's something like that.

No, it's not necessarily. A number of us were coming here before we were masons... do you mean to tell me that we stumbled into an organized effort, and would have stopped coming here if we weren't 'ordered to'?

yes like your first post, you came to tell us how you became a mason and how masonary is so beutiful, the thread got locked after that

What a way to set an expample hobles.

The truth is I cant blame you, I'll use this topic's subject, it's obession, you forgot to be your self, you are a mason, who knows, what is left of your self, but hey I'll count your self and see how much is left of you, 10% 20%? by time you will be at 100% once you seek deeper and deeper you will forget about your self, you cant see left, you cant se right, you forget to be your self, you forget others, and nothing will matter expept your brotherhood, you dont fool me, If I were you I would pull out, I'll build your darn list and not only of you, I just need time there is alot of "INFORMATION"(not light ) to look at.
If I were you I would forget the brotherhood for a while and I would just get to know my self again.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by pepsi78]

[edit on 1-9-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rougevif

hey guys,

this is really of public knowledge that francois mitterand was a 33 degree mason (he ordered the pyramid of Louvre)...so it seems that some of the masons are either denying sincerely or are not even aware of their folks.

"Public knowledge" by whom? I've never seen any reliable source list him as a Mason, nor am I aware he's ever claimed to be a Mason.

not to mention ronald reagan of course...

As you yourself said in an earlier post, Reagan never became a Mason. He did, however, receive honorary certificates from the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite and Imperial Council of the Shriners.

others in france: Raymond barre, alain minc, jacques attali,dominique strauss-khan (bilderbergers) francois barouin...there is definitely a very important probability that both Chirac and sarkozy are.

I have no idea who most of those are, and really don't care. The idea that someone is "probably" a Freemason just because you say so is ludicrous.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Ah Pepsi78, good morning to you. I must admit it's good to see you again. You have a most unique style and always entertaining.

It's just that I'm having a little trouble following your discussion with Hobbes. From what I can gather, you think that people should post all across ATS regularly, and not in the specific area that interests them? But I don't understand why they should, and why it is important to you that they do.

I think you are trying to make some sort of a point about poster collusion, perhaps you could elaborate?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Ah Pepsi78, good morning to you. I must admit it's good to see you again. You have a most unique style and always entertaining.

It's just that I'm having a little trouble following your discussion with Hobbes. From what I can gather, you think that people should post all across ATS regularly, and not in the specific area that interests them? But I don't understand why they should, and why it is important to you that they do.

I think you are trying to make some sort of a point about poster collusion, perhaps you could elaborate?

So, I'm correct, hey not that I blame you, but you join only for masonic subjects?
I guess so.
You said it.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78They are easy to spot, they dont even have to talk, you can spot them easy, that is because they can be indentified real easy, you just have to look at their avart.

I'd be thrilled if you'd decipher the hidden masonic meaning in my avatar. This should be good.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
I will do a complete list , I'll show you the real procentage, it will be something like 98% to %2 , like I said there may be a few posts , but hey if I start counting I'll let you will see the numbers.

That's ok. Save your breath... all you are going to prove is that some of us that post about masonry post a lot about masonry. No one is disputing that.

You, however, mean to prove that it is some kind of organized effort. Which you can never prove, because... gee... it's not true.

What is masonary to you? is it your job? is it your religion?, is it how you have fun?

There is nothing called 'masonary' in my life, incidentally.

Now, if you mean Freemasonry, to me it is a philosophy and a belonging... a group of like-minded individuals that share a few common interests.

You see hobles

Ok, seriously... the name is 'Hobbes'. Like Thomas, or the cartoon character. if you can't even spell a name right, why are you bothering to post here?

you dont even have to admit it, your terms gives you away, light?
what light? a person would refer it to it and I would refer to it as "INFORMATION"

If I meant information, I would have said 'information', or even 'knowledge'.

I meant 'light', as in 'to become enlightened'.

lable me what you will.

Too... easy...

You are stating here that you admit it?
What you are saing is like admiting your part of something....you go on to say , hey there are others like "US" it go's something like that.

What am I admitting? That I am part of a group? Umm... sure.

Here, I'll make it simple for you: I am part of the group calling itself 'Freemasons'. I'm also a 'IT Consultant', 'College Graduate', 'Boy Scout', 'Husband', 'Homo Sapien', 'Living Creature'... etc.

You're part of groups, as well. Groups aren't bad things.

yes like your first post, you came to tell us how you became a mason and how masonary is so beutiful, the thread got locked after that

What a way to set an expample hobles.

Huh... I don't remember that same post. I DO remember saying something about exploring it from the outside in. How could I have said anything like 'masonry is beautiful' without being a mason.

Trying to say anything that significant about a group, without being part of the group... why, that'd just be idiotic...

The truth is I cant blame you, I'll use this topic's subject, it's obession, you forgot to be your self, you are a mason, who knows, what is left of your self, but hey I'll count your self and see how much is left of you, 10% 20%?

Ok, now you're being just downright offensive. If I posted something like that, saying something like 'Pepsi is a waste of oxygen', the mods would be down my throat in an instant.

You know nothing about me, sir. And nothing about Freemasonry. You are not qualified to speak about either topic.

If I were you I would forget the brotherhood for a while and I would just get to know my self again.

I know myself very well, thank you. I know that I am a good person, and I know the brotherhood as a collection of people of like mind and character.

I come here because in talking about the fraternity, questions get raised that I may not have thought of... and in the process, I learn about it. Unfortunately, folks like you are stuck on some of the most basic things... you make a neophyte like me into an expert, as even I can argue and rebut them.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

So, I'm correct, hey not that I blame you, but you join only for masonic subjects?
I guess so.
You said it.

Dude, he did nothing in his post but ask you questions. How do you translate that into a proclaimation?

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Mostly, but not exclusively. But I still don't understand what your point is?

You said it.

Did I?

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

I sustain that you come here as masons and not as just regular users.
Yes you have a specific intrest when you come here, and that is mostly related to masonic intrest.
Judging by all of your posts you come here as a mason.
Remember , some here are labeld conspiracy theorists, if I were to come here to talk almost only about let's say engeniring and I would sustain "I'm an enegenier" then people will see you as an engenier on this forum
That would mean that I entered the forum as an engenier.
Just like you entered this forum as a mason.
So just remember that you entered this forum as a mason.
This just proves my point.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I sustain that you come here as masons and not as just regular users.

Does that make non-Masons "irregular" users? Of COURSE we come here as Masons if we're Masons. When the topic is MASONRY (which for some reason unbeknownst to me it usually is) we SPEAK of Masonry...AS Masons.

If the subject was shrubbery and I were a shrubber ("you must bring us a SHRUBBERY!") I'd speak as a Shrubber. Doesn't mean the Shrubbers Union of America is out to take down ATS.

Yes you have a specific intrest when you come here, and that is mostly related to masonic intrest.

Yes, that's been established. Glad you caught up.

Judging by all of your posts you come here as a mason.

What else would we come here as? Druids?

Would you prefer it if all the Masons would simply leave ATS so you could just chit-chat with others about us and have no interaction from people who actually KNOW about Masonry (namely, uhm MASONS?)

Remember , some here are labeld conspiracy theorists, if I were to come here to talk almost only about let's say engeniring and I would sustain "I'm an enegenier" then people will see you as an engenier on this forum

If engineering were the topic you were most interested in or knew the most about why WOULDN'T you talk mostly about engineering?

That would mean that I entered the forum as an engenier.
Just like you entered this forum as a mason.

I contend that you have no point. What difference does it make if any of us are Masons? Of COURSE we entered this forum as Masons because we ARE. When I enter the men's room at Steak n' Shake I enter as a Mason. That doesn't make Steak n' Shake a Masonic restaurant (or much of a restaurant at all for that matter)

I wish I understood what you're trying to prove here.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

You haven't proven anything.

You're attempting to prove that there is a concerted effort by Masons asking place within these boards, and you've not done that at all. You've only shown a similarity of behavior.

For example, I'm sure there are a few posters here that think you're an idiot. Now which is more likely:

1) Your posting habits, lack of spelling and grammer, and baseless accusations have independantly driven them to the same conclusion.

2) They were all sitting in a dark room, saying "Muahahaha! We secretly control the world! How next shall we act? Oh... wait... look at this guy's posts... I make a motion that we declare him an idiot in our minds.

Sure, both scenarios are POSSIBLE... but the first is a wee bit more likely, don't you think? And without concrete proof of some sort (hearing members slip up, and mention the meeting; audio or video footage of the meeting; a confession) assuming #2 is just... silly.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
And some Freemason critics spend a great deal of time giving them the third degree. I am not a member of any lodge, but come from a long line of dedicated lodge members. One of my ancestors was the high sheriff of Newfoundland and also a Grand Master Mason. I have nothing but admiration for these fraternal orders who volunteer their time towards improving the community in which they live. In particular, I tip my hat to the Shriners. Their no charge children's burn hospitals have taken in so many kids who may not have otherwise been able to afford the cost of being helped so much.
In the past twenty plus years I have read dozens of books which related in some way to Freemasonry, and have come up with my own theories about what has been the most likely sequence of events which led to today's Freemasonry.
Though many Freemasons have told me that they are not related directly to the medieval order, the Knights Templar, I find that they are very similarly structured as the Templars, and most likely have descended from them.
The ethereal 'Illuminati' are another thing altogether. I have read many of the attacks and speculative claims about them over the years. Interestingly, to me anyway, I have never been able to find a single shred of proof that they are not just a boogeyman, born out of paranoia and conjecture. I therefore have yet to see any connection to the Freemasons.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Does that make non-Masons "irregular" users? Of COURSE we come here as Masons if we're Masons.

Aha

Lol that's what other groups would say, I am an astronaut and I will talk about space on this board.
Unfortunatly there isnt a group to do this here besides the moderators.
their the only other group.
You can see you for a group on ats cant you?

When the topic is MASONRY (which for some reason unbeknownst to me it usually is) we SPEAK of Masonry...AS Masons.

Okay, so if the reason you joined this forum to talk about masonary since you cant promote masonary on this forum, you joined to contradict other users.
So here is the whole equation.
You joined here as a mason to contradict others regarding masonary.
Your last 40 posts.

Mason Obession 2-9-2006 at 02:23 PM
Masons exposed by French media on Clearstream 2-9-2006 at 01:08 PM
i dont know 2-9-2006 at 10:44 AM
k of c 2-9-2006 at 08:27 AM
Masons exposed by French media on Clearstream 2-9-2006 at 07:51 AM
i dont know 1-9-2006 at 04:07 PM
k of c 1-9-2006 at 04:01 PM
k of c 1-9-2006 at 01:32 PM
k of c 1-9-2006 at 12:55 PM
k of c 1-9-2006 at 12:39 PM
Mason Obession 31-8-2006 at 10:56 PM
Mason Obession 31-8-2006 at 08:03 PM
Masons: 2 things I KNOW they're hiding 31-8-2006 at 02:33 PM
Collegiate Fraternal Orders and their ties to secret societies 25-8-2006 at 04:06 PM
"Kramer" from Seinfeld a 33 degree freemason? 23-8-2006 at 09:38 AM
"Kramer" from Seinfeld a 33 degree freemason? 22-8-2006 at 02:30 PM
Who's eye is in the pyramid on the $1.00 bill 21-8-2006 at 07:00 PM
"Kramer" from Seinfeld a 33 degree freemason? 21-8-2006 at 06:56 PM
"Kramer" from Seinfeld a 33 degree freemason? 21-8-2006 at 06:51 PM
"Kramer" from Seinfeld a 33 degree freemason?

Next 20

"Kramer" from Seinfeld a 33 degree freemason? 21-8-2006 at 05:36 PM
How to Join a Society 18-8-2006 at 09:45 PM
Illuminating masons 17-8-2006 at 07:18 AM
Who thinks we should start our own secret society? 16-8-2006 at 09:57 AM
Illuminating masons 15-8-2006 at 09:18 PM
Masons: 2 things I KNOW they're hiding 15-8-2006 at 06:47 PM
Photo evidence of George Herbert Walker Bush's Illuminati roots 15-8-2006 at 08:07 AM
Photo evidence of George Herbert Walker Bush's Illuminati roots 14-8-2006 at 11:09 AM
Why do non 33 degree masonic members rant about what all the symbolism & secrets mean 14-8-2006 at 08:28 AM
Photo evidence of George Herbert Walker Bush's Illuminati roots 13-8-2006 at 09:50 PM
Illuminating masons 13-8-2006 at 09:24 PM
Illuminating masons 13-8-2006 at 09:17 PM
Illuminating masons 13-8-2006 at 04:08 PM
Illuminating masons 13-8-2006 at 02:12 PM
Illuminating masons 13-8-2006 at 01:12 PM
Methinks I fell in love with an ass (Titania) 13-8-2006 at 10:54 AM
Masons: 2 things I KNOW they're hiding 13-8-2006 at 10:16 AM
Methinks I fell in love with an ass (Titania) 13-8-2006 at 09:40 AM
Illuminating masons 13-8-2006 at 09:32 AM
Who thinks we should start our own secret society? 12-8-2006 at 09:40 PM

You guys only join here for 1 reason.
Since all of you who are masons post only on masonic information and on conspiracys related to masons it becomes real clear.
99% of masons who are on this forum post only on the subjects regarding their fraterety or to related issues.
I would expect at least 20% of you to have different habits, but no you all have the same habit which means it's with intention "organised"

Not only that 1 masons posts only on related subject to their fraterinity but all of the masons post on the same subject with no important procentage on other topics.
1% of the masons here probaly did post on different matters, but that number is incredible low.

If the subject was shrubbery and I were a shrubber ("you must bring us a SHRUBBERY!") I'd speak as a Shrubber. Doesn't mean the Shrubbers Union of America is out to take down ATS.

It is so when all the Shrubber on a forum post the same, want me to make a statistic?

Yes, that's been established. Glad you caught up.

Yep, but what is worse is that you are acting like clones, which makes it a union, it's real visible really, all a member have to do is search in the arhive.

What else would we come here as? Druids?

As citizen X which stands for any one.
But you have to prove it, the arhive says something else

Would you prefer it if all the Masons would simply leave ATS so you could just chit-chat with others about us and have no interaction from people who actually KNOW about Masonry (namely, uhm MASONS?)

I know that is the problem, you all came here in an organised effort to try to change our view.
You act in packs, in a post you all jump on a single person, it's 4 against one or similar numbers, it's real visible dont worry.

If engineering were the topic you were most interested in or knew the most about why WOULDN'T you talk mostly about engineering?

So long I havent seen engeniers posting around the forum in packs , hey but you do

Show me any other posible similarity.
Show me a people similar to the masons on ats that come here and says" I am an engenier or I am a priest or I am a cab driver"
But in groups like the masons do.
You want me to show how many of you said on this forum"I am a mason"
So show me something similar on this forum, can you identify a number of people by their profesion here?
Hey how many play football colege here do you know that?
No of course because not every one comes on this forum and states "we are football players" maybe one will come and say it, but not all , but hey we know each any every mason on this forum
sounds like a lodge to me.
Even the ufo fans dont do this, and by the way their not ufologists.
This is so easy, the arhive just makes perfect sence, any one with a little mind will notice it.
My point is that you came here as masons, and you came here for influence, there is no other gorup like yours , your group simply acts like this because it has a different role than other people on ats.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You can see you for a group on ats cant you?

HUH?

Okay, so if the reason you joined this forum to talk about masonary since you cant promote masonary on this forum, you joined to contradict other users.

Nope. I joined because I saw half-baked information and outright lies being said about Masonry (Please note the correct spelling. There is no such word as "masonary" You've seen enough posts to know that by now)

So here is the whole equation.
You joined here as a mason to contradict others regarding masonary.

That's not actually a question. Questions are followed by one of these "?" And I joined to post TRUTH about Masonry. You post untruth about it. I post truth. Simple as that.

Your last 40 posts.

You seem obsessed with what people post about and how many posts they have on particular topics.

Does it BOTHER you that I post primarily about Masonry? To be honest it's a particular interest of mine and quite frankly none of your business. If I see something in another part of ATS that sparks my interest I'll post there and if it'll make you feel better I'll send you a U2U so you'll know that I've branched out.

You guys only join here for 1 reason.

Yep. To irritate you. It's a Masonic conspiracy I tell you.

99% of masons who are on this forum post only on the subjects regarding their fraterety or to related issues.

So what? What's it to you? Is there an ATS requirement that we post on EVERY topic? If so I didnt' read the fine print.

I would expect at least 20% of you to have different habits,

If you want to call Masonry a "habit" I have plenty of different habits. There just doesn't happen to be a fine wines forum, a pipe-smoking forum, a stamp-collecting forum, or a medical-consulting forum on ATS. And I honestly don't give a crap about the silly NWO forum or UFO's so I post here (again, just to irritate you)

but no you all have the same habit which means it's with intention "organised"

No. It means we're all interested in telling the truth about Masonry. I personally don't know any of the other Masons here, except by their user-id's, so it's hardly organized.

Not only that 1 masons posts only on related subject to their fraterinity but all of the masons post on the same subject with no important procentage on other topics.
1% of the masons here probaly did post on different matters, but that number is incredible low.

Again. "HUH?"

It is so when all the Shrubber on a forum post the same, want me to make a statistic?

Spare me.

Yep, but what is worse is that you are acting like clones, which makes it a union, it's real visible really, all a member have to do is search in the arhive.

Sure. And you Mason-haters and spreaders of equine excrement are just as much "clones" spreading the same garbage and being refuted by those of us who actually know something about Freemasonry.

As citizen X which stands for any one.
But you have to prove it, the arhive says something else

We don't have to prove anything to the likes of you. What makes you so important?

I know that is the problem, you all came here in an organised effort to try to change our view.

No, personally I don't care what your "view" of Freemasonry is, but based on what you're saying you think the Masons should sit idly by while you (and your ilk) post wild speculation and nonsense about us and everyone else should believe everything you say simply because you say it. Pretty narrow-minded thinking there Pepsi, ol' boy. Some people actually like to think for themselves.

Don't worry, you'll get used to the idea.

You act in packs, in a post you all jump on a single person, it's 4 against one or similar numbers, it's real visible dont worry.

Aw. Is 'ums being picked on by the big 'ol bully Masonaries?

Give me a break. You post crap and you're shot down by people posting truth. The fact of the matter is you don't like being told you're wrong and you're whining about it.

Show me any other posible similarity.
Show me a people similar to the masons on ats that come here and says" I am an engenier or I am a priest or I am a cab driver"

Chief_Counsellor and others have made it clear that they are Knights of Columbus. In fact, you're so fond of searching for post topics, search CC's posts. You'll find him in a number of posts where the K of C are mentioned. Must be a Catholic conspiracy huh? The Knights of Columbus are acting in packs. [sheesh]

You want me to show how many of you said on this forum"I am a mason"

No, because I really don't care. That's OK though. You obviously care enough for the both of us. I'll sleep better tonight.

So show me something similar on this forum, can you identify a number of people by their profesion here?

Masonry is not my profession Einstein. It's a fraternity. I actually have a full time job (mentioned above) but there are no conspiracies being discussed in that field, else I'd dive right in and eat their lunch like I eat yours.

Why would anyone care? "football colege" isn't being lied about here. Masonry is. (Oh and I'm a BIG college football fan, by the way) So if it starts being discussed here on ATS you can bet I'll be on board.

sounds like a lodge to me.

Have you ever been to a Masonic Lodge?

any one with a little mind will notice it.

Yes, you've proven that to us.

you came here for influence,

Nope. Are any of us saying "Come join the Masons?" We're saying "those of you saying Masonry is a satanic religion and Masons are baby-eaters are not telling the truth!" Wouldn't YOU defend yourself when lied about?

there is no other gorup like yours ,

Why, thank you.

your group simply acts like this because it has a different role than other people on ats.

Yep. Sure is. Our role is to defend our beloved Fraternity against lies. You keep lying, we'll keep defending.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by Appak]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

Why would anyone care? "football colege" isn't being lied about here. Masonry is. (Oh and I'm a BIG college football fan, by the way) So if it starts being discussed here on ATS you can bet I'll be on board.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

I'll tell you the conspiracy in Colege (sic) football - how can a team be undefeated all season and still not get the top bowl? Clearly the voting has been infiltrated by the NWO, or USC is luciferian, or something....

[/rant]

[edit on 9/2/06 by Trinityman]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Dear all,

good thread pepsi, i wish i had to time to participate more actively to this.

I am looking forward to expose the masons as well as the catholics or any others religious who are pursuing evil goals or worse, travesting the purpose of their faith for personnal or small group interests.

i am not looking to prove, i know already sp modestly inform the others of what is happening at an interesting level (transnational).

they are freaked to be exposed so let us continue...

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rougevif
they are freaked to be exposed so let us continue...

We are? Ah, crap... did I miss a cue? AHHH, THE SKY IS FALLING!

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I'll state real simple, I want to form the electritian group on this forum

Since in this world there are many many more electiricians than free masons why the heck cant I see them
on the forum, where are they.

Let's see how many people on this forum indentifed them self as same profesion or same what ever you want.
How many of them came here and stated what they are?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Ok, tell you what... start a conversation about a conspiracy amongst electricians. Get belief in your theory widespread enough that people take notice of it and choose to talk about it.

I guarantee you that electrician will rebutt your argument with the same sort of thing: "Umm, I'm an electrician, and WE don't do that sort of thing..."

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I'll state real simple, I want to form the electritian group on this forum

Since in this world there are many many more electiricians than free masons why the heck cant I see them
on the forum, where are they.

Freemasons are members of a fraternity. Electricians are members of a profession.

Apples. Oranges. Do you not understand the difference?

Let's see how many people on this forum indentifed them self as same profesion or same what ever you want.
How many of them came here and stated what they are?

Freemasonry is a fraternity that is constantly being attacked by people like you. So members of the Masonic Fraternity defend it.

Electricians are not a fraternity and aren't being viciously lied about.

Your posts make no sense.

Nada. Zilch.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join