It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mason Obession

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
Your the one worshipping lucifer, and if you have been through your 33 degree ceremony/ritual whatever you may call it you know which path you chose your the one that has to live with it.

Umm, ok... you quote where I say I'm 'just' a 3rd degree master mason, and I've not been through any rite. So, no, I've not been through the 33rd ceremony.

So, does this mean I'm off the hook? Or, am I still worshipping something that I don't even believe exists (not being Catholic)?

How can Christian Masons continue to participate in the Lodge when it teaches that all men are already children of God and acceptable to Him? How can they remain in the Lodge-when it teaches men that they do not need to place their faith in Jesus Christ?

Actually, it doesn't teach either of those... religion is a forbidden topic in lodge.

But if you want a Christian perspective, you should go ask one, specifically. Not all of us believe the same thing.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

So why do you masons wear the actuall skull and bones on your aprons In the museum in my city there is the actually pin im talking about and I have seen the backside of teh apron with the skull and bones hidden in the back?

Funny, my apron is plain white. The only thing on the back is my name.

Even an entered apprentice could tell you that...

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
For the love of all things rational... seridium, please learn how to properly quote other's posts. Trying to read your posts is getting to be a pain in that regard. You can't tell where the quote ends and your commentary begins.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I guess you no nothign of signifigance about the 33 degree ritual.

What he's saying is: what does this have to do with me, a mason that is not a 33rd degree member of the Scottish Rite?

Im no Bible Thumper Im just givin refrence to crediable information that is written in the bible, that is all.

Ok, you used the words 'credible' and 'bible' in the same sentence. That explains a lot about your belief that everything on the web is factual.

This is the reason God repeatedly warned against adding anything to His Word or subtracting anything.

New International Version, American Standard, New American Standard, New Living Translation, King James Version, English Standard Version, Contemporary English Version, New King James Version... and that's just some of the English versions. Have I made my point?

The bible is a man-created work. It is man-edited. It is man-diefied. As soon as you realize that, maybe we can have a decent conversation.

This word "faith", especially used in this context, always carries the connotation of religion. Thus, from the beginning, Masonry declares itself to be a religion.

Yes, faith carries the connotation of religion. Every mason is at least mildly religious, and carries his own faith with him.

Your fallacy is seeing anything beyond that. Masonry doesn't care any further on a member's faith... only that he has it. That doesn't make it a religion.

The Knights of Columbus require faith, and talk about it. Does that make them a religion?

"Every Masonic Lodge is a temple of religion; and its teachings are instruction of religion." Masonry considers itself a religion, its many lies to the contrary notwithstanding.

Erm, if your interpretation was correct, that actually means that *Pike* considered it to be a religion... not Masonry.

Pike was well known as a practitioner of Satanism. Portraits in his later years show him wearing a symbol of the Baphomet around his neck. Pike, however, did not believe the Baphomet was Satan.

Wait... so if he's worshipping something he doesn't beleive to be Satan, he can still be considered a Satanist? Wow...

Ok, I allege that you are a Satanist. There have been Christian priests that have molested children, a clearly evil act. A priest of God would not do evil, so they must be Satanists. I see from context that you are a Christian, and so probably have worshipped with priests. You're therefore a Satanist.

I'll be damned if I'm going to listen to the word of a Satanist, like you.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

so sscottish rite masons are not freemasons?

They are. But the converse is not true. Participation and advancement in the Scottish Rite does not mean a thing back in the masonic hall.

Dont you join masonry to get accepted into the degrees of masonry being it scottish rite, shriner

Ok, having made that statement, you are completely unqualified to talk about the subject of masonry.

And I will agree that most information on The internet is False bullship about masons but one thing I enjoy is making you all do my homework for me and I thank you for that.

It's not homework for us... we actually *know* what we are talking about.

I have learned alot about your fraternal org from the minds of you on here that use all that energy debunking the haters, just so you know personally I have nothing against masons Or freemasonry as a whole fraternal org. I just simply have a bad attitude towards alot of # these days and ATS is a good way to vent that unwanted negative energy.

I sincerely hope the mods read your statement, and see you admitting to trolling the boards.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hobbes
Wait... so if he's worshipping something he doesn't beleive to be Satan, he can still be considered a Satanist? Wow...

This is the foundation of the beliefs held by the guys at the Ephesians 5:11 forum. Heard of 'em?

Due to the fact that Freemasons allow ANY deist/monotheist to join and meet with them, they therefore conclude that it CAN'T possibly be the Christian God that the Masonic Christian is praying to, but rather it is a conglomerate bastardisation of many gods.

Alternatively, they also love to suggest that we are actually praying to Satan when we pray to God. Confusing, isn't it? It's as though they think that the communication lines to God can be tapped or hijacked by a third party (ie: Satan) like an email hack or something, due to Freemasonry's policy of inclusion within the Lodge.

Needless to say, I gave up trying to reason with those guys a long time ago. The site founder's personal campaign of anti-Masonry is truly an obsession.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by Roark]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
hey guys,

this is really of public knowledge that francois mitterand was a 33 degree mason (he ordered the pyramid of Louvre)...so it seems that some of the masons are either denying sincerely or are not even aware of their folks.

not to mention ronald reagan of course...

others in france: Raymond barre, alain minc, jacques attali,dominique strauss-khan (bilderbergers) francois barouin...there is definitely a very important probability that both Chirac and sarkozy are.

practicaly all the gentlemen club you know are related to it, kiwani, lyons...

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Fall under the catagory of being a MASON DUH....
So therfore they would be part of the whole of masonry. and all its 100 or so degrees!

Why on earth are you arguing about this? If there were two, three, or ten million degrees, what would it matter to you? Is there a biblical passage that declares that organizations with more than five degrees are Satanic?

But you see they all fall under the same catagory and that catagory is Masonic only masons are allowed into these degrees or else I could go and join the scottish rite without even becoming a Mason is this correct?

Yes, the rites are for masons only. That doesn't make them masonry.

Why will you argue with me about not having 33 degrees if the masons have a rite called the scottish rite it is in fact part of being a mason and it has levels of initiation which are translated into degrees for its members. which without a doubt all fall under being a MASON.

Because you are spreading misinformation.

The Scottish Rite is NOT part of being a mason. It's just something some masons can do.

You can clearly see the structure of freemasonry can you not?

Dude, it's a picture. Why are you trusting your ignorant interpretation, rather than our explanation?

Im sure you own the same book I have if you are in fact a real mason, so why all the denial, why all the anger towards the truth?

I'm a real mason, and I don't own a copy of it. Why would I?

What you are spitting out is not the truth. And why do you think we are angry?

why have so many masons told me there are only 3 degrees when clearly this picture incase you didnt look yet proves you all wrong and to top it all off it is out of one of your encyclopedia's.

Because we know what we talk about, and the picture is just an artist's work.

Here is a better picture, in my humble opinion. Neither 'proves' anything.

You still don't get it. See, I understand why someone might want to derail masonry, and thus slander it. But arguing over the structure of the various orders, with someone that knows better? That just seems STUPID.

Ok, I'll try to explain it again. And I'll type slow, so maybe you'll follow it this time.

Think of it like education. Let's say everyone goes through 12 years of primary school. Finishing that gives you a certain status in society.

Now, some graduates will elect to go to culinary school... let's say they'll spend four years there.

When they graduate, do they have authority over the simple high school grad? No.
Would someone say 'there are 16 years to the education process'? Of course not.
Would someone say that 'culinary school is part of all education'? Of course not.

Some high school graduates will go to a 7 year medical program. Are there now 23 years to education? Are doctors given standing over high school grads?

Some folks may join a softball team that only admits high school grads. Does that make it educational? Does the beer-addled team initiation count as part of the education process, now?

That's kind of like masonry. Masonry has three degrees, period. When a brother attains the 3rd, he is as high as he can go. But there are other organizations he can now join, outside of masonry. They do not affect his standing in the lodge at all.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
All of the ATS Mason's are wondering the samething.

And I'm wondering why are there so many masons here on this forum?
I am also wondering why the only topic they chose to discuss is masonary.
This concludes that they are here for one reason.
This is organised and ploted.
The only reason they are on this forum is to change peoples minds, and this was organasied as usualy, everything they do they do it in a organasied, ploted way.
If the mods alowed it, this site would of become a recruitment tool long ago.
I can imagine calling each other"get on the forum, we got work to do."
When they enter this forum they enter as masons not as people, take a look at their avarts, you dont see every cristian, or every muslim or what ever they are, It does not even have to be related to religion, you dont see them like a group, question? do you see masons as a group on this forum?
They are easy to spot, they dont even have to talk, you can spot them easy, that is because they can be indentified real easy, you just have to look at their avart.
Hey I dont even drink pepsi
, in fact most of us dont come here on the forum to show what we are part of, sure from time to time we will put a avart that represents us as a person not as what we do but as what we are, a mason is a mason, an engenier or a airline pilot is just a person. you get what I'm saing?
They come on this forum with the moto what we are is what we do, this forum is for relaxing, finding out some new things, debating as a "person" .
If you were to make a list out of their avarts and their subjects it would be easy to see, the result would be a huge overwelming procentage.
Any one with a little mind of his own will see those things.
How about ew make a nother conspiracy theory, MASONS ON ATS
that should be intresting, there are alot of facts to cover on this matter.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
And I'm wondering why are there so many masons here on this forum?

Maybe because the mods do a good job of handling these forums, and they cover a broad range of topics.

I am also wondering why the only topic they chose to discuss is masonary.

That's not true at all. One look at the posting histories can tell you that.

That said, not all of the forums here are this active.

This concludes that they are here for one reason.
This is organised and ploted.

Conclusion based on a false premise.

If we were going to organize for some effort, wouldn't the Myspace boards be a better target? There are many more folks on there...

If the mods alowed it, this site would of become a recruitment tool long ago.

It actually works better this way... people see some of the drivel posted here, and then look for a little truth on their own. A number of men have asked me about membership, and I've not been here that long.

I can imagine calling each other"get on the forum, we got work to do."

You imagine quite a lot.

They are easy to spot, they dont even have to talk, you can spot them easy, that is because they can be indentified real easy, you just have to look at their avart.

Avatars are symbols. Masons tend to be big into symbols. A natural fit.

But you're baiting the issue... I made mine, for instance, because I saw that some of the masons on here had masonic avatars. Not the other way around.

They come on this forum with the moto what we are is what we do, this forum is for relaxing, finding out some new things, debating as a "person" .

Please elaborate... your intent is not really that clear.

How about ew make a nother conspiracy theory, MASONS ON ATS
that should be intresting, there are alot of facts to cover on this matter.

It's been done. It's not that interesting.

Besides, didn't you just say that the 'mods won't let us recruit' here? Doesn't that kinda mean it is outside our control?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rougevif
not to mention ronald reagan of course...

Of course. And why WOULD we mention Ronald Reagan (upon whom be peace) He was NOT a Mason. Not of ANY degree. Personally I wish he had been. I would have been proud to call him Brother. Some info about him and about Presidents who HAVE been Masons is found here.

www.mastermason.com...

But it was put together by Masons, so I'm sure they lied, right? [sigh]

kiwani, lyons...

Uhm, isn't a kiwani one of those fuzzy fruits named after those funny looking birds that they make shoe polish out of ? What about lyons? What are those? I'm curious.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

That's not true at all. One look at the posting histories can tell you that.

That said, not all of the forums here are this active.

Well, let's hit that button.
Let's do a search on you.

Mason Obession 31-8-2006 at 10:37 PM
Mason Obession 31-8-2006 at 10:02 PM
Mason Obession 31-8-2006 at 09:39 PM
Mason Obession 31-8-2006 at 09:15 PM
Mason Obession 31-8-2006 at 09:00 PM
Mason Obession 31-8-2006 at 08:58 PM
Mason Obession 31-8-2006 at 08:55 PM
Mason Obession 31-8-2006 at 08:50 PM
Mason Obession 31-8-2006 at 08:25 PM
Mason Obession 31-8-2006 at 05:51 PM
Mason Obession 31-8-2006 at 05:47 PM
Mason Obession 31-8-2006 at 04:36 PM
Mason Obession 30-8-2006 at 06:29 PM
Masons and capitalism 30-8-2006 at 06:04 PM
Eyes Wide Shut - Mozart, Kubrick and the Freemasons 29-8-2006 at 10:27 PM
Mason Obession 29-8-2006 at 10:24 PM
Mason Obession 29-8-2006 at 08:21 PM
Masons: 2 things I KNOW they're hiding 29-8-2006 at 08:14 PM
what are the masons objectives? 29-8-2006 at 01:16 PM
Mason Obession

next 20

"G" - God, Geometry or _ _ _ 28-8-2006 at 11:58 PM
Mason Obession 28-8-2006 at 11:47 PM
Did Hillary Clinton Attend Bilderberg Conference? 28-8-2006 at 08:52 PM
Mason Obession 28-8-2006 at 08:46 PM
POTS, Parting on the Square 28-8-2006 at 05:47 PM
Mason Obession 28-8-2006 at 05:43 PM
Mason Obession 28-8-2006 at 04:23 PM
POTS, Parting on the Square 28-8-2006 at 03:44 PM
POTS, Parting on the Square 28-8-2006 at 03:24 PM
POTS, Parting on the Square 28-8-2006 at 03:11 PM
what are the masons objectives? 27-8-2006 at 01:27 PM
Freemasonary Unmasked 27-8-2006 at 01:00 AM
POTS, Parting on the Square 27-8-2006 at 12:45 AM
POTS, Parting on the Square 25-8-2006 at 09:19 PM
POTS, Parting on the Square 25-8-2006 at 09:06 PM
POTS, Parting on the Square 24-8-2006 at 11:31 PM
POTS, Parting on the Square 24-8-2006 at 11:09 PM
what are the masons objectives? 24-8-2006 at 02:47 PM
Are masons really the ones behind all the conspiracy theories? 17-8-2006 at 09:07 AM
Illuminating masons 17-8-2006 at 08:43 AM

Next 20

Illuminating masons 15-8-2006 at 09:42 PM
Masons: 2 things I KNOW they're hiding 5-8-2006 at 06:50 AM
Freemasonry Exposed full detail of their deciept 4-8-2006 at 03:33 PM
British "Shoe Rapist" Freemason, What will his lodge do? 4-8-2006 at 01:48 AM
Illumanati: do they rule everything? 4-8-2006 at 01:38 AM
British "Shoe Rapist" Freemason, What will his lodge do? 1-8-2006 at 01:15 PM
British "Shoe Rapist" Freemason, What will his lodge do? 31-7-2006 at 04:51 PM
A Lutheran Thing??? 22-7-2006 at 06:00 AM
A Lutheran Thing??? 21-7-2006 at 06:30 PM
A Lutheran Thing??? 21-7-2006 at 06:26 PM
Could the symbol for praying be masonic? 20-7-2006 at 06:01 PM
Could the symbol for praying be masonic? 20-7-2006 at 02:40 AM
Could the symbol for praying be masonic? 20-7-2006 at 02:39 AM
Mind blowing secrets of the masons revealed. 19-7-2006 at 03:09 PM
More masonic paedophiles than you can shake a stick at! 19-7-2006 at 03:02 PM
More masonic paedophiles than you can shake a stick at! 19-7-2006 at 02:49 PM
More masonic paedophiles than you can shake a stick at! 19-7-2006 at 02:45 PM
Jack the Ripper to be revealed! A mason maybe? 19-7-2006 at 02:33 PM
Jack the Ripper to be revealed! A mason maybe? 18-7-2006 at 10:42 PM
More masonic paedophiles than you can shake a stick at! 18-7-2006 at 10:36 PM

next 20

More masonic paedophiles than you can shake a stick at! 18-7-2006 at 10:32 PM
More masonic paedophiles than you can shake a stick at! 18-7-2006 at 10:28 PM
More masonic paedophiles than you can shake a stick at! 18-7-2006 at 10:19 PM
Whats with all the 'Mason' related threads 17-7-2006 at 07:28 PM
Mind blowing secrets of the masons revealed. 17-7-2006 at 07:17 PM
What the heck are Reptilians all about? 17-7-2006 at 07:06 PM
King Kong??? 17-7-2006 at 07:00 PM
Poor misunderstood Aleister Crowley 17-7-2006 at 06:57 PM
North Wales paedophilia ring exposed: Masonic involvement. 17-7-2006 at 01:38 PM
i have a family of masons 17-7-2006 at 01:31 PM
Mason Question. 17-7-2006 at 01:13 PM
does anyone have info on joining the masons??? 17-7-2006 at 12:47 PM
Whats an ideal present for a Mason? 17-7-2006 at 12:37 PM
Can/Will Masons answer this? 17-7-2006 at 11:55 AM
Illuminati Symbol Origins 17-7-2006 at 11:34 AM
Freemasonry Exposed full detail of their deciept 17-7-2006 at 11:16 AM
Freemasonry Exposed full detail of their deciept 17-7-2006 at 10:55 AM
Freemason Membership Plummets 17-7-2006 at 06:44 AM
freemason's signs of recognition 14-7-2006 at 08:19 PM
freemason's signs of recognition 14-7-2006 at 08:08 PM

I could go on and on.
This is simply amasing, I cant find a single post that is not related to masonary.
maybe there is one or 2 posts made by you that does not deal with masonic subjects, but I'm not going to search all night to find it, it's hard to dig within all that masonic posts you made to find one.

Conclusion based on a false premise.

Look at the results

If we were going to organize for some effort, wouldn't the Myspace boards be a better target? There are many more folks on there...

Not really , myspace is not a conspiracy forum.

It actually works better this way... people see some of the drivel posted here, and then look for a little truth on their own. A number of men have asked me about membership, and I've not been here that long.

Avatars are symbols. Masons tend to be big into symbols. A natural fit.

Like your avart, hey that black and white floor would give you away with oput you saing a word.
I can show you one in lodges exactly the same, dont tell me it's because you love chess

Like I said, you come on to this forum as a mason not as a regular person.

But you're baiting the issue... I made mine, for instance, because I saw that some of the masons on here had masonic avatars. Not the other way around.

MMMhhm you're a group on ATS
Same team same shorts, same comercial in the front.

It's been done. It's not that interesting.

Besides, didn't you just say that the 'mods won't let us recruit' here? Doesn't that kinda mean it is outside our control?

Nope would be, and it is are diferent terms.
Main goal here is influence.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
So, Freemasons are posting about Freemasonry???? Goodness gracious me!!

Should they be expounding on a topic they know virtually nothing about, like you?

That would seem to promote ignorance, rather than deny it...

If you consider someone's post history an adequate basis for this mini-conspiracy about Masons on ATS, then it's no wonder you believe the other stuff about us.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
What I don't get is why so many people have to beat down the Masons. I'm not one, I know some. We're talking about an organization that I think is responsible for all the structures around the world that are standing the test of time. Not including things that were bombed or subjected to earthquake. So they meet in seacracy sometimes. Any organization is entitled to do so. As for the belief in God, why does the open belief in a single diety equate to pluralism. It's more like you believe in a higher power and we all have a different name to call on.

I think the time would be better spent cracking multilevel marketing cults.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
So, Freemasons are posting about Freemasonry???? Goodness gracious me!!

You didint put it right.
They are posting only about masonic stuff.
Which makes them when they enter this forum masons, not just regular people.
If I were a priest and I enterned this forum and I would have an avart of a church and I would post only about cristianity this would mean I came here to preach.
It would mean I came here as a priest.

That would seem to promote ignorance, rather than deny it...

Hm let's see why you joined.
let me do a search on you

If you consider someone's post history an adequate basis for this mini-conspiracy about Masons on ATS, then it's no wonder you believe the other stuff about us.

History is the best way of finding out things, especialy when it's writen back on white

your last 40 posts

Masons and capitalism 1-9-2006 at 12:29 AM
Mason Obession 1-9-2006 at 12:20 AM
Mason Obession 31-8-2006 at 09:39 PM
what are the masons objectives? 31-8-2006 at 08:32 PM
High Level Freemasons 31-8-2006 at 06:59 PM
Mason Obession 31-8-2006 at 01:49 AM
what are the masons objectives? 31-8-2006 at 12:42 AM
Mason Obession 31-8-2006 at 12:33 AM
Freemasonry: Distinctly Anglo? 30-8-2006 at 10:42 PM
Masons and capitalism 30-8-2006 at 07:13 PM
Mason Obession 30-8-2006 at 06:58 PM
Mason Obession 30-8-2006 at 02:22 AM
Eyes Wide Shut - Mozart, Kubrick and the Freemasons 29-8-2006 at 11:56 PM
Mason Obession 29-8-2006 at 10:27 PM
The Catholic Conspiracy 29-8-2006 at 10:22 PM
Mason Obession 29-8-2006 at 10:04 PM
Mason Obession 29-8-2006 at 09:41 PM
Masons: 2 things I KNOW they're hiding 29-8-2006 at 07:27 PM
Mason Obession 29-8-2006 at 07:12 PM
Mason Obession

next 20

"Kramer" from Seinfeld a 33 degree freemason? 27-8-2006 at 09:21 PM
what are the masons objectives? 27-8-2006 at 09:07 PM
What would you do if you found out the Mason's weren't evil 27-8-2006 at 06:52 PM
POTS, Parting on the Square 27-8-2006 at 06:40 PM
POTS, Parting on the Square 24-8-2006 at 08:17 PM
"Kramer" from Seinfeld a 33 degree freemason? 21-8-2006 at 06:06 PM
Are masons really the ones behind all the conspiracy theories? 17-8-2006 at 08:54 PM
The Sacred Knowledge question. 17-8-2006 at 02:15 AM
North Wales paedophilia ring exposed: Masonic involvement. 16-8-2006 at 11:57 PM
The Sacred Knowledge question. 16-8-2006 at 10:50 PM
North Wales paedophilia ring exposed: Masonic involvement. 16-8-2006 at 07:02 PM
Does this remind you of anything? 15-8-2006 at 11:04 PM
Photo evidence of George Herbert Walker Bush's Illuminati roots 15-8-2006 at 11:01 PM
Are masons really the ones behind all the conspiracy theories? 15-8-2006 at 10:17 PM
Illuminating masons 15-8-2006 at 09:26 PM
North Wales paedophilia ring exposed: Masonic involvement. 15-8-2006 at 07:39 PM
P2: The Propaganda lodge. 15-8-2006 at 02:10 AM
The Sacred Knowledge question. 14-8-2006 at 11:43 PM
Why do non 33 degree masonic members rant about what all the symbolism & secrets mean 14-8-2006 at 07:08 PM
Illuminating masons 13-8-2006 at 08:37 PM

I dont know your name, so I'll just call you a mason, funny other people that I come in contradiction here I just see them as regular people.

I dont call them, priests, I dont call them by their profesion, I just call them people.
In the case of masons I just call them masons
because thats how I see them on the forum, I got you to thank , so many times the term used by your felow masons "US MASONS" okay you masons as a group? it figures.
Hey let me see the tv repair man club here
I can not see any other group on this forum that acts like the masons.
In fact I cant see any other group besides yours.

Hmm it must be organised.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by pepsi78]

[edit on 1-9-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Yeah, it MUST be...

Weak, dude.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
Yeah, it MUST be...

Weak, dude.

I'm sorry I got it all wrong here let me do a little correction.
There is another groop besides you, they are called the moderators

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Well, let's hit that button.
Let's do a search on you.

Funny, looking at what you posted from my history, I see:

Did Hillary Clinton Attend Bilderberg Conference? 28-8-2006 at 08:52 PM
Illumanati: do they rule everything? 4-8-2006 at 01:38 AM
A Lutheran Thing??? 22-7-2006 at 06:00 AM
A Lutheran Thing??? 21-7-2006 at 06:30 PM
A Lutheran Thing??? 21-7-2006 at 06:26 PM
What the heck are Reptilians all about? 17-7-2006 at 07:06 PM
King Kong??? 17-7-2006 at 07:00 PM
Poor misunderstood Aleister Crowley 17-7-2006 at 06:57 PM
Illuminati Symbol Origins 17-7-2006 at 11:34 AM

...none of which are masonic topics. Ergo, even my poor little history proves you wrong. I'm not here just for Masonry topics... or even just for the Secret Societies forum. This just happens to be where I post the most.

This is simply amasing, I cant find a single post that is not related to masonary.

That means you didn't even pay attention to what you posted. Good job.

Look at the results

You should heed your own advice.

Not really , myspace is not a conspiracy forum.

So? It does have conspiracy-minded folks. And more of them, by virtue of the sheer volume of people there.

Like your avart, hey that black and white floor would give you away with oput you saing a word.
I can show you one in lodges exactly the same, dont tell me it's because you love chess

Pick up on that, did you? Yes, brainiac... the symbolism of the floor in my avatar is intentional. You know, like the aprons on the cartoon characters.

If I had intended to hide it, I wouldn't have drawn them there in the first place.

Like I said, you come on to this forum as a mason not as a regular person.

What, precisely, disqualifies me as a 'regular person'?

MMMhhm you're a group on ATS
Same team same shorts, same comercial in the front.

Yes, we can be viewed as a group... as 'masons'. Good job.

Now, how does that imply conspiracy? I mean, I can definitively say that 75% of the posters here are male... but that doesn't make it a conspiracy? Does it?

Nope would be, and it is are diferent terms.
Main goal here is influence.

Influence over what? Sure, it's a decent board... but what's so important about ATS that a group would organize a disinformation campaign to affect? Like I said, wouldn't the more populous Myspace and Facebook sites be a wee better target? Larger populations, not predisposed to be skeptical.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   

You didint put it right.
They are posting only about masonic stuff.

I already showed that it wasn't the case for me... so let's look at Roark's list:

The Catholic Conspiracy 29-8-2006 at 10:22 PM
The Sacred Knowledge question. 17-8-2006 at 02:15 AM
Photo evidence of George Herbert Walker Bush's Illuminati roots 15-8-2006 at 11:01 PM

Again, three that are not masonic, only out of the ones you posted. Pepsi, you're wrong.

And again, that's just the two of us you have attacked. I can't wait until you go after

Which makes them when they enter this forum masons, not just regular people.

In a conversation about masonry, yes... being a mason is relevant. If you talk about Skull and Bones, however, it is not at all. Or Catholicism. Or paste. Or Bush.

If I were a priest and I enterned this forum and I would have an avart of a church and I would post only about cristianity this would mean I came here to preach.
It would mean I came here as a priest.

So, as masons we are here to... put up buildings? Cut and erect stone?

No, I forget... we are speculative masons. Pepsi, you are absolutely right... we are here as masons, doing what masons do... seeking light and truth.

I dont know your name, so I'll just call you a mason, funny other people that I come in contradiction here I just see them as regular people.

Odd. I read your posts, and label you neither a mason or a regular person.

I dont call them, priests, I dont call them by their profesion, I just call them people.

If this was the religion forum, I bet that'd be different.

I got you to thank , so many times the term used by your felow masons "US MASONS" okay you masons as a group?

Actually, our grammer is generally better than that.

But in a conversation about masons, when one IS a mason, how would you prefer we address the situation? Would not 'WE' or 'US' make sense? Is there even another way to handle it?

Hey let me see the tv repair man club here
I can not see any other group on this forum that acts like the masons.
In fact I cant see any other group besides yours.

The alternative religion folks are pretty similar, in particular the Wiccans. I can also see similarities in the 'alien abductees' group, in the Aliens and UFOs forum... they are really protective of their own. Same with the folks that claim paranormal powers in the Paranormal Studies forum... much bigger 'us versus them' attitude, too.

Every forum that deals with groups of people is going to have its group lines... Masonry only stands out here because it is large (2 mil members in the US, alone), public (we don't tend to hide our membership), and frequently talked about (that secret society rep will do that).

Hmm it must be organised.

No, it's not necessarily. A number of us were coming here before we were masons... do you mean to tell me that we stumbled into an organized effort, and would have stopped coming here if we weren't 'ordered to'?

Please.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
Forgive my ignorance, but can someone explain to me why everyone is obessed with the "masons?" Its seems like someone is always making topics about this subject. Why?

maps.google.com...,-77.035832&spn=0.016264,0.043259&t=k&om=1

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join