It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mason Obession

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I didn't say this before because I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that all but 2 of the presidents of the US are masons.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
I didn't say this before because I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that all but 2 of the presidents of the US are masons.

There have been 15 Presidents of the United States who have been Masons:

George Washington
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
James Knox Polk
James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
James Garfield
William McKinley
Teddy Roosevelt
William Howard Taft
Warren G. Harding
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Harry Truman
Gerald Ford

Lyndon B. Johnson was an Entered Apprentice only, and never became a Master Mason.

Abraham Lincoln was accepted into an Illinois Lodge, but postponed his initiation until his term of office had expired. Sadly, he was assassinated before this happened and was never initiated into the fraternity.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I'm not sure I'm reading this right, but does the fact that you are now posting this info mean that you are now 100% sure? If so, what helped you to this conclusion?

Have a look here for an alternative view.

BTW Which two were not, IYO?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

I'm not sure I'm reading this right, but does the fact that you are now posting this info mean that you are now 100% sure? If so, what helped you to this conclusion?

Have a look here for an alternative view.

BTW Which two were not, IYO?

Nope - still now 100% sure. The post above yours gives us a list and info. So now my opinion has change from all but 2 or 3 to 'alot'. LOL

Just things I've heard and read.

We have these cd's we burnt. When they first came out, they were hidden but out there for a few days then dissapeared. It's some kind of national security 'problem' or against some law or something to have these or look/listen to them.

As far as I'm conserned... anything the government doesn't want me to know about - I WANT TO KNOW!

You woulnd't believe the 'real' crap behind the 9/11.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Nope - still now 100% sure. The post above yours gives us a list and info. So now my opinion has change from all but 2 or 3 to 'alot'. LOL

Ah. OK. Now I understand.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I guess I worded that wrong. I was hoping to give the impression that I didn't know anything for a fact, but had 'heard' kind of thing.

I try not to pass off rumors as facts - try to make sure that it's known that I don't know 'for fact' when I don't

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
as far as i know the only president who was not mason was richard nixon...that doesn 't leave room for many doubts don t you think folks?

enlight me...LOL

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Daddy Bush - Can someone tell me (for sure) if he's involved in the masons... I believe he is (secretly).

Cug

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Daddy Bush - Can someone tell me (for sure) if he's involved in the masons... I believe he is (secretly).

Just a question.

Why do you believe he is?

Oh and he isn't. Think about it, having a president a member of your group would be a thing to be proud of. Why would they hide it? They are sure proud of the list Masionic Light posted.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Dear lady,

let me tell you he is for sure. first he is member of skulls and bones which is lock stock and barrel linked to the masons...and this is not secret.

anybody proning the new world order is...LOL

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

Just a question.

Why do you believe he is?

Oh and he isn't. Think about it, having a president a member of your group would be a thing to be proud of. Why would they hide it? They are sure proud of the list Masionic Light posted.

It's a dispute - X husband thinks he is - I say he wasn't on 'the list'.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I just don't trust government - not that it is a secret. They are all up to no good and it it for themselves. They don't care about the Americans - they use us and watch up waist away.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
dear lady,

please investigate a little about cathy o'brien and the church hearings in canada about mind control in canada in 1977. purely a mason idea.

as per your trust in the US government don t worry most of the government of the globe are concerned, except china this is why it pisses them off so badly.

any hints on the masons russians officials for me?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
Forgive my ignorance, but can someone explain to me why everyone is obessed with the "masons?" Its seems like someone is always making topics about this subject. Why?

Well, it's a combination of a lot of different types of poster:

• n00bz - People new to the site who haven't run a search to see if a thread on their masonic question/comment/conspiracy exists.

• anti-necros - People who did find a thread on their chosen masonic question/comment/conspiracy, but it's several months old and they don't want to be accused of Necro-Posting.

• history buffs - Legit conspiracy theorists looking into the past power the Masons had and still seeing if possible links exist today...

• wackjobs - People who think the Masons are reptillian psychic vampires from Atlantis who fly black triangles around and create crop circles.

So, as you can see, it's a pretty diverse group.

• posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:31 PM
    link   

Neither of the Bush presidents have ever been Masons. Both were members of Skull and Bones, a college fraternity at Yale University. Skull and Bones is not Masonic (regardless of rougevif's claim), and admits only Yale seniors.

It has sometimes also been mistakenly said that Bill Clinton and Al Gore are Masons. The fathers of both Clinton and Gore were Masons, but their sons never followed them into the fraternity. Clinton was a member of the DeMolay Society in his teens (which is a Masonic-sponsored organization for boys).

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:43 PM
    link   

Originally posted by thelibra
  • wackjobs - People who think the Masons are reptillian psychic vampires from Atlantis who fly black triangles around and create crop circles.

• HEY!!!!

... it's never been proven that masons are behind crop circles...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:46 PM
    link   
    Skull and Bones is not Masonic (regardless of rougevif's claim), and admits only Yale seniors.
    color=Green]Sorry Mr. Masonic Light but my wife was in a faternity in Jersey City and she was given the skull and cross bones , I know because she pinned me. Just to get the facts straight .Many Blessings .

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:46 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
    ... it's never been proven that masons are behind crop circles...

You can bet if they were behind them, the crop circles would be a lot better put together, and last longer.

"Good. Cheap. Fast. Pick two." - old Engineering mantra.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:52 PM
    link   

Originally posted by zman

Skull and Bones is not Masonic (regardless of rougevif's claim), and admits only Yale seniors.
    color=Green]Sorry Mr. Masonic Light but my wife was in a faternity in Jersey City and she was given the skull and cross bones , I know because she pinned me. Just to get the facts straight .Many Blessings .

Zman, many fraternities and sororities, if not all of them, use the skull and/or skull and crossbones as symbols. But your wife was not a member of the fraternity whose name is Skull and Bones, which exists only at Yale.

I also find it interesting that all these conspiracy folks are so obsessed with Skull and Bones while completely ignoring their rivals, Scroll and Key. Scroll and Key is also a semi-secret Yale senior society, but is wealthier than Skull and Bones, and less public.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:58 PM
    link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
    All one would have to do is join to be one, so why sit back in awe?

I was under the impression you had to be asked to join, its not like joining the scouts... Although scouts might be more fun, we had a secret handshake and only a few of us knew the location of our covert base (a door nailed across two tree branches).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join