It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BABYLON 5

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
B5 was my favorite show as well. Loved the fourth season, but not the last season. Saw it when I was in college, watch it everytime one of the movies come on. Favorite movie was the Earth/Minbari War. That was great.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I loved B5.
And I thank G_d that it finally came out on DVD.
I cannot recall any show that had so much story line that depended of on the first year of the show. And I have to agree Claudia Christian is the best character on the show.
Sheridan was the best Captain. I couldn't take Sinclair seriously, I always thought he was copying Capt. Kirk.

But Zathras, R.I.P., was the best single character of the show.

The last show, I think it was Into the Light, was the best show. Mira did a great job, she is a very under appreciated actress.

Chip

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
When did B5 come out 95? Anyway, i didn't like it. it was too much of a soap opera! but eventually by 2001 i saw it again and Totally aprecciated it! i love it! i was Enthralled and addictied! It has a story , a history! It was a logical version of any scifi i wasted my time on!!!! it rocked DUDES(and dudettes) It's too bad the spin offs were aweful , i wish they could bring it back Properly!

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
The last season was awful though. But that's because they had to write it on the fly. The series was only meant to run 4 seasons.

Actually, it was always meant to run 5. But the usual, "will they, won't they" dance at renewal time got tiring and with it looking like Season Four would be it they finished off the Shadow War early. Then the network hit them with a surprise fifth season. "Oh crap, now we need more episodes. Thanks for the warning, fellas."

Sci-Fi with a full series arc

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Dude.....what little of the game there is has to be out there somewhere. I wonder if I could find it....damn shame they would throw away a good game like that. Almost as bad as them cancelling Fallout 3 and closing Black Isle Studios. :shk:

Fallout 3 HAS NOT BEEN CANCLED!!! It merely changed developers, Bethesda is developing it now and is taking it out of the ISOMETRIC realm and into the more popular 3rd person over the shoulder view that was made popular in Morrowind and Knights of the Old Republic.

[edit on 6-12-2004 by sardion2000]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join