It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane diverted due to suspicious note

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So, what exactly does the gov't have to do with a note being found on a plane anyway? Do you seriously think that they sit around coming up with ways to scare people, like leaving a NOTE on a plane???

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
If a note is found the content has to be taken seriously, Zaph is right.
Imagine a scenario where a note is found but ignored,the plane flies and explodes.There rightly would be a public outcry.
Just look at the threads already here on ATS that "CLAIM" the Bush Admin and CIA had prior knowledge of 9/11 and didn't do anything and you'll see my point
Yes, you're right. No place to go, no place to hide. Take the nwo we give you and live with it. I resent having to live my life like this.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I was wasn't suggesting that the gov't left the note....just that the note alone had the power to cause a flight-diversion and panic...hence the comment 'the pen is mightier than the sword'

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I was talking about earlier comments actually. Sorry, didn't mean to make it look like I was quoting you, just happened to think of it when I read your reply.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
So, what exactly does the gov't have to do with a note being found on a plane anyway? Do you seriously think that they sit around coming up with ways to scare people, like leaving a NOTE on a plane???
Quite possibly.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You're kidding right? With the HUNDREDS of options at their fingers to scare people into giving up more security you think that they're going to sit around planting NOTES on a plane to make it land???? Just think about this for 2 seconds. There could be more operations like the one stopped in England with the bombings, there could be "terrorist related plane crashes" there could be dozens of other things they could do. Leaving a note isn't going to change ANYTHING, because it's been happening since 9/11 and NOTHING HAS CHANGED with regards to air travel BECAUSE OF THEM. They haven't tightened security to keep lipstick or other writing utensils off the planes, they haven't started watching people with them, or searching people with them, or ANYTHING else.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Yes, you're right. No place to go, no place to hide. Take the nwo we give you and live with it. I resent having to live my life like this.

So now It's the NWO threatening to blow up planes????
So they sit there and say how can we scare the people into submission? I know a note will do it.
Then everyone will bow to our will.

Just a question. Are all terrorist attacks linked to the NWO and their plan for world domination?And If so why are the terrorists so easily lead by the western secret societies?
Or is it all so covert they don't even know who they serve?

[edit on 28/8/2006 by kuhl]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Kuhl, exactly what I was trying to get across, my wording not nearly as good as yours.

I just feel that if there is a threat, it needs to be followed up. Not necessarily that we need to be "scared" or every one needs to live in fear.

I don't fly.....didn't before 911, won't now. For me it is a lack of trust with the plane maintenance. I prefer not to fly. If I did, and I found a note with some kind of threat, I would feel that i need to get it to the pilot.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aimlessly
Kuhl, exactly what I was trying to get across, my wording not nearly as good as yours.

I just feel that if there is a threat, it needs to be followed up. Not necessarily that we need to be "scared" or every one needs to live in fear.

I don't fly.....didn't before 911, won't now. For me it is a lack of trust with the plane maintenance. I prefer not to fly. If I did, and I found a note with some kind of threat, I would feel that i need to get it to the pilot.

I am pointing out that I do not believe a "Super Secret Society of Elitists" is responsable for leaving threatening notes on planes.

Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Follow blindly like sheep...step right up folks....You are a nobody and in order to make you see this over time, we're going to be turning planes back over the slightest mishaps, like using fingernail polish, just to get you used to the coming police state and NWO.

Just follow the rules and nobody gets hurt.

You people sound like you just became members of ATS today and NEVER were exposed to conspiracies???

Whats up

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Follow blindly like sheep...step right up folks....You are a nobody and in order to make you see this over time, we're going to be turning planes back over the slightest mishaps, like using fingernail polish, just to get you used to the coming police state and NWO.

Just follow the rules and nobody gets hurt.

You people sound like you just became members of ATS today and NEVER were exposed to conspiracies???

Whats up

baaa baaaa

Sorry but to say I am a nobody and follow blindly is just not true.I guess I just don't buy into the whole NWO "lets cut the world population down stuff"

baaa baaaa

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

This is nothing but pure BS. Propaganda on a daily basis, just to keep the pot stirred.

SO I take it you prefer to gamble with people's lives rather than inconvience them a bit? :shk:

your ignorance startles me at times dgtempe....

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Oh, please, by all means, call me ignorant because i dissagree with you. That's fine with me. I have very thick skin. Let me indulge in my fantacies, wont you?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Meh, forget it.

[edit on 8/28/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Zaphod, did i address you? No. We're adults here, lets not play those games.

I have respect for you. I am entitled to have an opinion. right?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yah, I know, I apologize for that reply before I edited it. I missed the post above yours until after I typed it. That's why I erased it.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
WOW.

I did not post this thread for the sake of personal bickering. This was something I heard about and posted it on ATS.

I DID NOT put my opinion on it to suggest ANYTHING.

Calling people "sheep" and "igonrant" does one thing and one thing only; destroy what this site is supposed to do which is create a forum to discuss, in some form of order, what is happening in the world.

CHILL OUT

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin

I did not post this thread for the sake of personal bickering. This was something I heard about and posted it on ATS.

Calling people "sheep" and "igonrant" does one thing and one thing only; destroy what this site is supposed to do which is create a forum to discuss, in some form of order, what is happening in the world.

The personel bickering is wrong but then ATS is a debate forum and sometimes emotions run high.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I remember once i left a note on a plane. I wrote how it was gay how i was going to mexico for vacation with my family. (My friend left with his family a day earlier). I wrote other things too, being bored as usual on a 2 hour flight, like my many interests. Nevertheless i thought it would be a cool idea to make such a catalogue of my dull flight. Wouldn't it be cool to find a note and read another person's story instead of trying to fall asleep even though you can't so you just stare at the person in front of you through the crack in the chairs. Lol. My dad told me you are not allowed to do that and it was terrorist activity and blah blah blah. I didn't write anything bad in the note because with common sense you just don't do stupid things like that. People who do that are really messed up in their minds. But hey! "Airplane messages" are a neat idea even though most likely some cleaner crew most likely trashes it.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
We are all sheep herded by the Shepard called "Wal Mart". I mean, we can still sit on our pc's and write whatever we want whenever we want. Sound good to me.

You see, this type of thinking is easy, if the note is ignored, the crews are NWO. If the note is found, it is NWO. When the garbage men forget to pick up the trash, it is the NWO.

Folks, if the NWO wanted to be in control, they would not leave notes. They would have leveled a city 6 months after 9/11. I bleieve these are tests in the response that is given, and as soon as we become jsut complacent enough, the terrorists will strike. You see, they have nothing but time, we have nothing but the Internet.

Each an every threat should be handled the same. Flying is a privelage, not a right. I could care less if they all wnet bankrupt tomorrow. I say buy stock in Amtrak

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join