It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easy Question: Who's Responsible for the 9/11 Plot?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
~~

i've suggested that Hanjour was one of two people that dreamt up the plot,
it may have been Hamzi, or else someone else of 'low rank' like Hanjour was...

the two rank & file underlings had some knowledge of the Bojinka plot that got discovered in 1995,
they both knew of the failed bombing attempt of WTC in 1993.

As these guys mused among their little circle of friends/associates, of a plan to use civilian passenger airplanes as missiles on targets inside the USA itself...
Atta caught wind of the idea around 1995-96...

and the long & winding road to accomplishing a '9-11' operation had begun !

Hanjour (or his clone or double) was seen in Scottsdale AZ in 1995 leading a group of 5 other middle eastern, Arab, young men as they went thru flight school classes.
The Phoenix FBI office received a 'tip letter' in May-June 1995 about that incident
and an ominious warning for a future cadre of zealot pilots, training in other (Mesa) AZ schools or branching into other states....

(kindly note that recent 'official' historical records of Hanjour does not have him in Phoenix, or in flight schools until 1996- - -?)

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It was the PNAC's desire to have a new "Pearl Harbour" in order to advance their global domination agenda:

www.newamericancentury.org...=%22PNAC%20rebuilding%22

Who they got to carry it out and who led the operation is up in the air.

I think Cheney was in the driver seat given some quotes from the day in question.

Bush is just a taliking head. electable via. name recognition then able to appoint PNAC members to all important positions and 2 supreme court judges.

PNAC/Cheney could have used CIA or Mossad to carry out the operation with a VERY small force. (tens of people).

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Originally posted by St Udio

i've suggested that Hanjour was one of two people that dreamt up the plot,
it may have been Hamzi, or else someone else of 'low rank' like Hanjour was...

and the long & winding road to accomplishing a '9-11' operation had begun !

Amazing St Udio! Your suggestion is unique! So at what point do you reckon that Hanjour contacted the Bush Administration for their help? And who do you think he called first?

You mention someone else of 'low rank'. What was the organization that they had 'rank' in and what 'rank' do you suppose they held?

Also, do you know who 'Mega' might be?

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here's more on the authenticity of the OBL confession tapes...
The Fake bin Laden Video Tape

"For those who see this tape, they'll realise that not only is he guilty of incredible murder, he has no conscience and no soul, that he represents the worst of civilisation," said President George W Bush.

Really George, then why do you no longer care about him?

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush March 2002

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ok... who can we say was definitely in the picture?

I'd say Larry Silverstein was part of it: he bought the buildings and insured them, and collected big time on that investment.

I'd say that Marvin Bush (was it Marvin? I lose track of the Bush siblings) whose company handled security for the WTC and whose contract expired on September 11, was in on it.

I'd say that Dick Cheney, who was running multiple drills that day, was in on it.

The hijackers? Well, I'm not sure. I doubt that they had the skills to fly those planes in the way they were flown, so I'd put them as low-level Oswald-style patsies. And we know what happens to people like that.

OBL's confession tape was clearly a fake, and not the real OBL. That certainly makes me lean towards the idea that he was a scapegoat.

Mossad? Those guys caught celebrating in NYC as the towers came down... damning but circumstantial... can't rule Mossad out, certainly, and there must be connections between the PNAC guys and Mossad somewhere along the line.

Dubya? His stunned look at the school that morning says that maybe he didn't quite know the full extent of what was coming, and why would you tell an idiot like that anything they didn't need to know beforehand? I think he's just a sock puppet, frankly, although one who has got better acquainted with the vent's hand as time has gone on.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Also, do you know who 'Mega' might be?

Rahm Emmanuel?
Why Michael Moore Didn't Blame The Jews

UPDATE FROM A READER: Rahm Emmanuel, former Clinton adviser, current congressman from Illinois, staunch supporter of Israel, and suspected by many of being "Mega", the Mossad mole in the Clinton White House, has a brother, Ari Emmanuel, who just happens to be Michael Moore's agent!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Very interesting... on the michael moore connection...
diffinately a reason to avoid the "j word" in his documentary...

I am leaning towards Mossad, with a little help on the inside from zionist extremists within the administration, with a helpful helping of true disposable islamic terrorists wannabees using a plan suggested and supplied (with training as well) from the mossad undercover agent provacatuers...

If Cheney is involved, it would be thru his military industrialist contacts, who I suspect had a good inkling of what was being planned...

I think a real smoking gun regarding the elements within the USG that were involved, is whoever ordered the drill that day...

they are ultimatley resposible... and to the best of my knowledge, that exact person has never been revealed...

the terrorist attack of that day would have failed, and perhaps even resolved itself with some captures of alive terrorists if the drill hadn't confused the issue so badly...
(there were only a few hijacked planes, but Norad showed all the drill planes, AND the real planes as hijack targets)

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
if only it were.. then those responsible wouldve been brought to justice already and we would already be done with this whole fiasco.

The government of Spain found that 9/11 was planned in part in Spain, and they found several people who were involved in the planning of 9/11.

Originally posted by TONE23
On the Official story backers perspective it is the work of 19 terrorists(7 of which are alive and well). For the CT'ers it is some people in the govt.

Could you show us evidence of this claim? thanks.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Spain wraps up 9/11 terror trial

Europe's largest trial of suspected al-Qaeda members has concluded in Madrid after 10 weeks of evidence.
A three-judge panel will now consider the case against 24 Muslim men, three of whom are accused of helping plan the 11 September 2001 attacks in the US.

The defendants include Syrian-born Immad Yarkas, the alleged head of an al-Qaeda cell in Spain. All 24 deny the charges.
Judge Garzon says Spain was a key base for hiding, helping, recruiting and financing al-Qaeda members in the lead-up to the attacks on New York and Washington.

The group also includes Osama Bin Laden and other senior figures in al-Qaeda, but under Spanish law suspects cannot be tried in absentia.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Very interesting... on the michael moore connection...
diffinately a reason to avoid the "j word" in his documentary...

I am leaning towards Mossad, with a little help on the inside from zionist extremists within the administration, with a helpful helping of true disposable islamic terrorists wannabees using a plan suggested and supplied (with training as well) from the mossad undercover agent provacatuers...

Any evidence to back any of this up or are these all just claims with no facts to back them up?....

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Anyways....some more information found by authorities in Spain. All the intelligence gathered about 9/11 and the terrorists involved does not come only from authorities in Spain, but also other intelligence agencies and people such as French private investigator Jean-Charles Brisard.

Spain's 9/11: The Moroccan Connection

By Kathryn Haahr

Following the March 11 attacks in Madrid, the nature of the Islamist threat to Spain has become a sensitive matter for all Spaniards, including Spain's Muslims. As evidence emerges indicating that foreign terrorists linked to al-Qaeda committed the attacks, many within Spain's North African community are now uncomfortably aware of the fact that a large number of the terrorists who entered Spain were from Morocco.

It appears that the main threat to Spanish security comes from various militant Islamist groups in North Africa and the Middle East aligned with al-Qaeda. Spain, and potentially Portugal, has emerged as a new base of operations for transnational terrorism. The bombings in Casablanca in May 2003, coupled with the violence from Islamic militants in Algeria and Mauritania, demonstrate the growing importance of Northwest Africa to militant Islamist groups that espouse al-Qaeda's philosophy.

Fourteen of the 18 people provisionally charged in connection with the March 11 attacks are Moroccans. Six out of the seven bombing suspects found dead in a Madrid flat in April in an apparent mass suicide after police surrounded them, also were Moroccan. Among the suspects is "Mohamed the Egyptian" (Rabei Osman Sayed Ahmed). According to Spanish authorities, Ahmed recruited a man called "the Tunisian" (Sarhane Ben Abdelmajid Fakhet) at a Madrid mosque. Police in Milan, Italy, arrested Ahmed on June 7 for his involvement in the attacks: he is believed to have supplied the explosives expertise and Spain has begun extradition proceedings.

In its annual strategic survey, the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) states that al-Qaeda "is thought to be providing planning, logistical advice, material and financing to smaller groups in Saudi Arabia and Morocco…" IISS interprets the Madrid train bombings as evidence that al-Qaeda has "fully reconstituted, set its sights firmly on the U.S. and its closest Western allies in Europe, and established a new and effective modus operandi". [1] This assessment seems to be born out by the fact that prior to March 11, al-Qaeda had warned Spain of its involvement with the "Crusader" army of President Bush and Prime Minister Blair. While al-Qaeda operatives may not have actually carried out the Madrid bombings, the attacks appear to indicate a growing network of al-Qaeda affiliates in Northwest Africa.

Information which has emerged following March 11 attacks almost certainly points to a connection between those arrested in Spain and militant Islamist groups in Morocco with ties to al-Qaeda. According to French private investigator Jean-Charles Brisard, Jamal Zougam, one of the Moroccans suspected of helping to plant bombs on the trains, allegedly met with Mohamed Fizazi, spiritual leader of the Moroccan extremist group as-Salafiya al-Jihadiya. Moroccan security services identified the perpetrators of the May 2003 Casablanca bombings as Moroccan members of as-Salafiya al-Jihadiya. Furthermore, in a 700-page indictment, Spanish Judge Baltasar Garzon identified Zougam as a follower of Imad Yarkas, alleged leader of Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda network in Spain. Yarkas is currently jailed in Spain on charges stemming from the September 11, 2001 attacks. [2]

jamestown.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
Ok... who can we say was definitely in the picture?

I'd say Larry Silverstein was part of it: he bought the buildings and insured them, and collected big time on that investment.

This has been covered before, in fact Silverstein underinsured the buildings and lost money....

OBL's confession tape was clearly a fake, and not the real OBL. That certainly makes me lean towards the idea that he was a scapegoat.

....he made the confesion himself, he was even bashed by some Islamic clerics and other extremists because they said he didn't give enough warning to the people in the United States, and didn't give a chance for us to convert to Islam....

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Simple enough. A plot is a foiled attempt at mischief and mayhem. The World Trade Center destruction actually happened.
Who was responsible? Al Quaeda of course. It could have been thwarted though had the Clinton administration done its job to protect our country instead of protecting HIS ability to ejaculate. Bush isn't nearly as much to blame considering he hadn't been in office that long when it happened. This terrorist act didn't come together overnight; it took months and months of planning.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Who killed President Kennedy? It's been a hell of alot long and 'we' still haven't figured it out.

Just another 'bash the US thread'. Some of you need to get a life.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Oh, sorry.. forgot the all important
IMHO...

there ya go... all haps now?

and also IMHO, there is more evidence supporting my theory, than the evidence supporting the official story...

If you want, I can break it down for ya...
TOWERS- I dont care whether they were imploded, exploded, thermited or other... cause not one of those issues is required for an inside job, or inside help...

TERRORISTS- all evidence points to several connections to intellegence networks (CIA, and Mossad) and now the friend and local store clerk of ATTA works for TITAN... one of the military industrial bigwigs involved in IRAQ contracts...

Anyone else know why one of ATTAs friends who used to run a convienance store is now working in secret projects division of a Military contractor? Ahhh, just remembered...
we are starting a new weapons line... military grade exploding big gulps... and poison gas burritos... so at least that question is answered... and of course, the "friend of terrorist" is just a taste test consultant.

terrorist associate, now at TITAN industries.

And forget that TITAN is also connected to a 5.5 ton coc aine bust, that was busted on a plane that operated guess where?
about one door down from where flight training occured for the terrorists...
small world, aint it? Oh, and did you notice that Titan is rather well connected with the Republican party.

then comes the allegation that TITAN is now paying fines for fixing elections in Africa, and the many abuses at the TITAN run ABU GHIRAB prison...(yep, that TITAN)

is it just me, or do the people causing the trouble, and the people fixing the trouble, seem to know each other much better than I know my own accountant?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
Who killed President Kennedy? It's been a hell of alot long and 'we' still haven't figured it out.

Just another 'bash the US thread'. Some of you need to get a life.

What a stupid statement. I don't even think I should comment on this one, but I'm going against my better judgement here... Don't you think finding and convicting the person behind the biggest attack on US soil is important? If not, man all I can suggest is for you to go back to your happy little life playing PS2.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib....he made the confesion himself, he was even bashed by some Islamic clerics and other extremists because they said he didn't give enough warning to the people in the United States, and didn't give a chance for us to convert to Islam....

I'm not saying the tape is or is not real (you have to decide for yourself) but here's a pretty good link which covers the arguement that it is fake...
The Fake bin Laden Video Tape

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What really irks me is how Bush can say this...

Tape 'proves Bin Laden's guilt'
"For those who see this tape, they'll realize that not only is he guilty of incredible murder, he has no conscience and no soul, that he represents the worst of civilization," said President George W Bush.

...and then say this...

I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush March 2002

It doesn't make sense. If GWB doesn't care any longer about OBL, and if OBL is no longer a priority, and the FBI says they have no evidence that OBL was behind 9/11, and after five years we haven't charged OBL with the crime of plotting to kill Americans on 9/11 then I ask...

WHO THE HELL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 9/11?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

So at what point do you reckon that Hanjour contacted the Bush Administration for their help?

Hanjour's position had long since been downgraded as Atta, a person with clout & connections had become the leader...of a operation peopled by ~in essence 'independent sub-contractors'~.

Hanjour & his bud, probably Hamzi, the actual originators of the nebulous Plot,
became equals but subordinate to Atta who was able to secure funds/monies
that came outside the knowledge of the covert US Intelligence agencies which
were funding a wide spectrum of Arabs-covert Jihadists-extremist muslim fighters
...Including the Flight School programs (where Hanjour was a team leader for a decade, including Phoenix AZ for a time)

You mention someone else of 'low rank'. What was the organization that they had 'rank' in and what 'rank' do you suppose they held?

Yo, did Hanjour or even Hamzi attend the sensitive planning session in Kuala Lumpur where Bojinka and future actions in Indonesia were discussed???
Kalhid Shekh Mohammed and other 'Luminaries' (i.e. high-rank) were there...
....it seems that either Hanjour or Hamzi had gotten first-hand accounts of
just what was confidentially said back there in late 1994 at that sensitive meeting.

It is evident that both Hanjour and Hamzi, had enough pull to rate the privledge of hitting the target which they most desired on that 9-11 executation-of-operation date.
(Or, they were conviently 'dead-ended', therefore all the operational & future
AZ Flight School investigations ,,which later branched out to MN, FL, OK et al,, were suspended !! as these two were listed as pilot & co-pilot of #77, a dead-end)

Also, do you know who 'Mega' might be? Thanks!

no sir,
but Mega does not sound like a code name or pseudonym by any M.E. or Arab or Muslim person....it sounds like a sinister B-movie character or the next "Legion-of-Doom" villian

[edit on 29-8-2006 by St Udio]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'd say Larry Silverstein was part of it:

I'd say that Marvin Bush (was it Marvin? I lose track of the Bush siblings) whose company handled security for the WTC and whose contract expired on September 11, was in on it.

I'd say that Dick Cheney, who was running multiple drills that day, was in on it.

The hijackers? Well, I'm not sure.

Mossad? Those guys caught celebrating in NYC as the towers came down... damning but circumstantial... can't rule Mossad out, certainly, and there must be connections between the PNAC guys and Mossad somewhere along the line.

Dubya? His stunned look at the school that morning says that maybe he didn't quite know the full extent of what was coming,

All agreed.

Cheney is likely the real power in the White House with Dubya the visible head.

Cheney would control the CIA, NSA, Military etc possibly via connections to something like Majestic 12 whatever it is called today.

Terrorism is bred in the middle east so dummies to act as bodies for any act are so easy to find.

Who benefited? Military industrial complex, supporters thereof, big oil and especially Israel but most of all: London international finance.

Likely Israel special ops deeper than Mossad ran the show or good part of it.

Who gave the orders? My best guess is London Illumaniti.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join