It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wires, Cords, Everywhere!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
You know what annoys me?.......

.......WIRES AND CORDS!.......

Yeah. I dislike them. There everywhere. I really dislike them when you've got a lot of them in one spot. Like when you've got multiple things in one spot like your T.V., VCR, DVD player, video game system, ect. You got them running everywhere.....

.....Then one day you want to move something.....you go to unplug it.....and you get tangled up in the mess of cords......you get stuck.....you can't get out.....
.....It's A Jungle In There AAAAHHHHHHH!.....

.....Okay, so maybe it's not that bad. But I still dislike having tones of cords running everywhere. Ohhhh.....I dream of the day when more stuff becomes wireless like the mouse, the keyboard, and the phone. Oh yes, oh yes.

-tts

[edit on 28-8-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
They are frustrating as hell, but I normally keep them in behind and covered up. If I were to move my desk or entertainment center it may be a different story, but for the time being mine remain hidden.

Its amazing sometimes at how they get tangled, boy scouts could not come up with knots like this.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Its amazing sometimes at how they get tangled, boy scouts could not come up with knots like this.

This happens to me a lot with my earphones. I have the kind that you stick in your ear. I'll set my cd player down and the next time I go to use it the ear phones are all tangled up. Sometimes there be in a knot and I'll be like "How'd they get like that".

-tts

Edit: Typo

[edit on 29-8-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
YEah,untangling things can take a while

Although wireless technology can let out more radiation,i think

But,the wires are annoying so lots of people will take that risk,i think

top topics

join