It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnated Into Yourself?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Imagine a candle or look at one if thats difficult light it. Thats like our current form and theres only a limited amount of life for the both the flame or the candle... the same flame can be transfered from candle to candle or body to body... this can occur several ways blowing the flame out or in ignorance of death each time, in multiple bodys or forms at once all lit called emminations such as a buddha with boddhisattva forms that can all enlighten as well the who is being enlightened is the question when that occurs... well simply the light of the same flame dispelling darkness in a myriad of worlds.

The candle and the flame are not self, just the light or life one lives or sheds onto others... it dispells that darkness is nothing to be afriad of it simply dwells inside dont let it reflect outside... once one enlightens inside there is only darkness in the world to help shine a light on things. Fortunately many enlightened beings the boddhisatvas vow is to be the last one standing yet no different than any preceeding buddha before meaning its always the same light or being.

Life is what we make it and there are many candles on all various shapes and sizes all can bring and harness light.

Death blows it out... now are you in light or darkness candle or flame?

It is what it is life makes it something else yet it is all and no different when concept or thought does not abide in being. This is buddha nature... just energy and matter without or beyond concept, unmade unbound unattached free from suffering. Yet still seen, still heard, yet always present... the difference is in attachments when it comes to self and other.

This is reincarnation. Candle body, teachings flame, enlightenment the light we all hide between ego of candles and flames of thought karma is the burning and melting. When all past jumps over the present in such a manner how can it exist?

Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack jumped over the candle stick... was he the flame or the light or avoided it all together has anyone seen jack? How you define jack is not how jack defines himself this is the world as it is...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: The_Truth_Seeker Yes. I am my former self/selves, but all else has changed, except for who I am/was and my Soul Group, which continues.

<< 1   >>

join