It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more on Dr. Paul Hill's "Unconventional Flying Objects"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
A net-search produced some more information on former NASA scientist Dr. Paul Hill's "Unconventional Flying Objects: a scientific analysis" book. It appears it was published by his daughter after his death. I don't know if the manuscript was his or if she edited it from his collected notes.

(1) The well-quoted review by Dr. Puthoff is at [html] www.philgawen.com... and [MS-Word] www.stealthskater.com... .

(2) selected chapter excerpts by "ORBWATCH" are at [html] fierycelt.tripod.com... and [MS-Word] www.stealthskater.com... .

(3) some postulations on Hill's thesis at [html] members.tripod.com... and [MS-Word] www.stealthskater.com...

( 4) tie-ins to a meta-physical (non-Newtonian/Darwinian) theory by Dr. Kurt Johmann at [html] www.johmann.net... and [MS-Word] www.stealthskater.com... .

Johmann's reference to Hill's book was taken from his complete treatise "The Computer Within You" => [html] www.johmann.net... and [MS-Word] www.stealthskater.com... . This is another spin on concepts like "The Holographic Universe" and "The Matrix". It and others like it may be true -- that would certainly explain why our best engineering minds can't duplicate some of these phenomena -- but I'm not smart enough to figure out how to validate some theory that can't be tested in a laboratory. If it can't be validated in the real-world, no use worrying about it until the day comes when it can be reproducibly interacted with.

(note: The above links are also referenced at www.stealthskater.com... .)

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Odd that you mention this....I was reading Hill's book right before I logged on to this site.

new topics

join