It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2003 to 2006

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Interesting. That makes sense. A lot of my experiences began about the same time my family moved up in social status as well -

If you don't mind me asking a few more questions...

1.) Did you start hanging around new people before this happened? It doesn't have to be immediate, but if your recently moved to the area...did you fall into to a different social circle and if so - can you tell us a little bit about what they were like?

2.) Do you recall meeting anyone who struck you as uncommonly charismatic and interested in you personally before all this happened?

3.) What are your personal interests and hobbies (talents, musical abilites, etc...)?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reminds me of that movie 'Paycheck'... anyone see that?

[edit on 30-8-2006 by b1ack0ut3]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Interesting. That makes sense. A lot of my experiences began about the same time my family moved up in social status as well -

If you don't mind me asking a few more questions...

1.) Did you start hanging around new people before this happened? It doesn't have to be immediate, but if your recently moved to the area...did you fall into to a different social circle and if so - can you tell us a little bit about what they were like?

No, not really. We moved across town when I was out of high school. Not a different social circle necessarily.

2.) Do you recall meeting anyone who struck you as uncommonly charismatic and interested in you personally before all this happened?

No, again not necessarily. For a while, a girl down the street but nothing came of it. She is away at college now I found out.

3.) What are your personal interests and hobbies (talents, musical abilites, etc...)?

I golf, play trombone, piano, and thats about it as far as hobbies, etc...

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Donny
sorry if i was too harsh on you, but i really don't like my time being wasted on lies. (kinda used to it though, it happens all the time in our world.)

But I still think that IF you are telling the truth... you are going about this in a completly, excuse my lack of PC, RETARDED fassion.

Why in the world would you not have explaned everything you know to the Dr. ??????

OF COURSE he's going to say you did it to youself!!!!!
but if you had told him even half of what you have told us (which is still way less than anyone should expect) He'd have atleast thought about running perhaps a single test. One which may have lead to some insight on the CURRENT (not 03's) condition of your mind!

GO BACK

get a different Dr.

Tell He/She you story, and don't be afraid of being called a crackpot, if you know the truth it dosen't mean #### ALL.

and again everyone... I apologize for my useless post. It was childish.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Eye color and hair color can change.. but from what ive heard if it does its usually before the age of 12.. maybe it can change later but im no doctor so i dont know.

If this story is real and your parents is ignoring your questions.. then maybe your schizo.. and they know it.. but if so there should be some kind of medication.. if they knew about it wouldn't there.. so maybe thats not it. Unless they are jehovhas vitnesses or some other kind of religion that refuse medications. That would also explain not talking about your markings if it was a vaccination.

So maybe amnesia.. if they thought you where there for 3 years, but you simply don't recall those years..

the underside of a popcorn kettle in a popcorn machine have 5 spikes that could produce a giant version of your mark.. but seriousley it looks like some kind of vaccination markings.. i believe its calmette or polio or somesuch.. not sure wich one but i think ive seen those before.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Donny - this is a hard line of questioning - there's simply not enough information being presented to come to any sort of immediate conclusion.

Would it be too much to ask for a personal history? The more information you are willing to share with us might help narrow down factors that may have made you a canidate for whatever caused this experience.

I know this might be difficult for you, especially coming to terms with a sudden three year of missing time, but I'm trying to narrow down any human or "organizational" interventions.

I can't speak for anything extraterrestrial, for that is not my field of study - and I'm hesitating revealing some possible human sources because in the majority of cases it creates more problems than it solves.

Are you experiencing any unexplainable side effects or mental trauma outside of the fact that you have missing time and marks on your arm?

And if not, are you sure you really want to open the lid on things that would do nothing more than complicate your life and make for more questions and conflicts?

I know this must be difficult for you....

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Good work! You people did it AGAIN.

This forum is full of preemptive conclusions, you condemned him before he could only explain himself. You hypocrites promise to deny ignorance, and yet promote it like this. Do I think it's real? I DON'T KNOW. There is NO WAY of knowing whether or not it's true right now, so the best we can do is SHUT UP AND LISTEN to him, not scream OMFG HE'S LYING FAKE FAKE OMG like children.

I apologize from my preemptive conclusion. But due to many other hoaxes my experiences experiences deduce from what he suggests happened to him is false from the word go. If perchance I am wrong then I apologize profusely to the author. Until then it's just a fairy tale waiting to be digested by the gullible masses.

Take care AND peace,
- Naz

[edit on 30-8-2006 by nazgarn]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Donny, why would you think a doctor or psychologist would call you 'crazy' because you're suffering from some form of memory loss?

Unfortunatly, it is true that a lot of people do not seek treatment because they fear what the doctor might think about them, even though their ailment would be perfectly treatable through therapy or medication.

Trust me, if you would go see a psychologist, I can guarantee you your story is nowhere near the wierdest story they've ever heard.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by malganis

Originally posted by Jonathan_Pannell
I would like to know only one answer and that is what do your parents do for a living. Whatever they tell you they do just shake your head and nod then when they are asleep find a bank statement it will show deposits from there you can find exactly where they work so that you know for sure.

What would that achieve? His parents might be lying about him getting abducted or whatever, but I doubt they'd lie about little things like where they work

He was asking for some kind of help and I was just thowing that out there. I just tried to put myself in his position and in doing so I had the idea of getting one obstacle out of the way which would be to attempt to make sure that where I am sleeping I dont need to keep an eye open. If he asks them and they tell him something then finds a receipt for a deposit that doesnt coincide with their story he needs to get himself somewhere safe or stay and use that information but dont let them know that you know. Anyways eveyone seems to be jumping on the he has med probblems wagon and I was taking a different approach like maybe he is a clone or he is part of some kind of black op experiment.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Oh okay so after accidently posting and then rereading guess I should reread first i didnt answer you question and now that I think about your right it doesn't matter unless maybe they say they work for home depot and you find out that the work for IGOTYOUSUCKA Corp. After researching that corp cause every corporation has a pretty web site that lies about what they are really doing you could find some clues like maybe they are a genetics lab or pharmaceutical company. Then again they could have nothing to do with they plot other than his parents that are afraid to talk to him. But its a small step in some direction.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
DonnyG - if you DO attempt to see a psychologist (which I recommend), ask for one who is experienced in Dissociative Identity Disorders
and mention you feel you may have experienced a Dissociative Fugue.

These are valid terms for personal research if you prefer to try and work things out on your own.

Hope this helps.

[edit on 30-8-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have been on ATS for a number of years, I have seen a LOT of hoaxs. Or really I have seen a lot of so called hoaxs. I really thought this site was to put info, so the people could look at it and decide for themselfs. The last few months I have seen the ATS board go from "lets see the evidence" to "It doesn't fit into the norm, so it has to be a hoax". The only question I have is: What Happened? Why don't we try to see anymore? Have we closed our eyes to the wild, weird and unexplanded world(s) around us?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I hope that the people who waited for the evidence are the same today and the people who select the hoax option are only newer members.

If this is not the case then the hoaxers have won.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbrezharly
I have been on ATS for a number of years, I have seen a LOT of hoaxs. Or really I have seen a lot of so called hoaxs. I really thought this site was to put info, so the people could look at it and decide for themselfs. The last few months I have seen the ATS board go from "lets see the evidence" to "It doesn't fit into the norm, so it has to be a hoax". The only question I have is: What Happened? Why don't we try to see anymore? Have we closed our eyes to the wild, weird and unexplanded world(s) around us?

Probably because people are willing to get their hopes up about a good story, then when it turns out to be a hoax they are disappointed/annoyed.

When they've been experiencing these hoaxes over a few years, they get annoyed quickly when something has the slightest tint of fake in it. And so when a new story comes up, people are already leaning towards the 'is this just another hoax' side before they even read it.

Basically more hoaxes=less believers

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Please forgive me if I’m covering ground already discussed. The thread is getting long and I kind of skipped to the end.

Are their any doctors that can address the possibility that the marks are from a TB test?

When someone mentioned this in an earlier post, one of the first links they gave mentioned the possibility of a bad reaction to the test. People can go into systemic shock.

Then another poster mentioned a list of the things that can cause memory loss. Shock, fever, that kind of thing is one possibility.

I’m thinking that if the original poster is telling the truth, he has probably been going about his life normally for the past three years, but has recently suffered an event that has impaired his memory and left his perceptions a little “off.”

If that is from a bad reaction to a TB test, there should be a record of a recent Dr visit and an appointment for another one soon to evaluate the results.

The only other explanation that I can think of is a psychiatric issue. If that is the case, it is often impossible for the person suffering to evaluate their situation objectively.

My advice is for Donny to talk to his Mom and be completely open and honest in describing the situation. Unless there are really serious family problems, I have to assume that she would be concerned but loving, and try to help or at least answer some questions. Then go to a Doctor and be completely open and honest there as well.
There is absolutely no possible cause that I can imagine where having yourself thoroughly checked out would be a bad idea. Think about it. Whatever it could be, wouldn’t you want to have whatever assistance is available?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
First of all, i'm gonna say I got bored around page 5 so if any of my comments have been said or any of my questions asked, forgive me

I must say I don't believe you Donny G but I don't Disbelieve you either, i'm staying impartial.

One thing I have noticed in the pages I have read is the constant need for people to ask why hasn't the mother noticed the eye colour change.
Well, my eyes changed from Hazel to Brown over the course of about 6 months. One day I began to notice that my eyes were becoming darker...apparently this isn't anything out of the ordinary.
Now, I bumped into an Ex after my eyes had changed and she noticed them as the last time she saw me was in Hazel mode but others I met noticed nothing..i assume its because some people don't pay much attention.

So i sought some information from an Optometrist and they said its quite common and natural for the eye to change colour.
Eye Colour Change

So, from that I can say that maybe his mother said notthing because it was something gradual.

Remember, its Donny G that is 'out of time' according to his friends and family he has not left, so to them he was always there.

I would like to know the exact date that you claim was your last memory before this and tell me the World News and Local News of the time....including some human interest stories too if possible.

The Marks could just be from some accident in the lost time, the money could be from a wage and the eye colour change just normal....so lets not look at conspiracy here lets look at medical conditions.

You should go visit your Doctor IMMEDIATELY and have a Brain Scan. You cannot rule out some kind of tumour so its imperitive you go NOW.
If you are worried, take someone you trust with you...you said a few pages back there was a friend.

I do have one more thing to ponder.
You used that $300 or so to buy new clothes. With everything going on at that moment, your priority was a new wardrobe....thats just silly.

[edit on 30/8/2006 by JebusSaves]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
well, true or not, thx Donny to came here share this subject with us. I am enjoing a lot to folow the topic.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sorry we guy at ATS are a little harsh to you there are toooooo many hoaxer here and we are glad to help. Enjoy everything here ATS!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by malganis

Originally posted by colbrezharly

Probably because people are willing to get their hopes up about a good story, then when it turns out to be a hoax they are disappointed/annoyed.

When they've been experiencing these hoaxes over a few years, they get annoyed quickly when something has the slightest tint of fake in it. And so when a new story comes up, people are already leaning towards the 'is this just another hoax' side before they even read it.

Basically more hoaxes=less believers

As I have said, I have been here a few years, and seen a lot of stories come and go, from JT to the Aussie Bloke and beyond. I have always thought this was a site ANYBODY could come too, and tell their tale, no matter how far out. Then let the evidence speak for it self. If the stories has no backing, it will go away on it's own. I am very saddened by the fact that if a poster does not "hard evidence" or the tale don't fit just right, they are flamed and, really made fun of. The whole point is to see the "other side" of life. Not to make folks not want to come and post. If someone has real evidence to point out a hoax, by all means post it, it not. Well then keep the harse comments to yourselfs. 'Nuf said!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
ok, here's my take on things.
Your job will obviously call you
to find out why the hell you're not working,
it has to happen, unless they were about to
fire you. If in a week you don't get a call,
consider yourself fired, look for a new job.
Try getting a new life started for yourself,
check, maybe you finished some school,
it's possible in 3 years, who knows.
Maybe you're "qualified" to do a high
paying job.

From what I hear, you were teleported
through time and possibly dimension,
and something intelligent made it happen.
This thing don't like you, or it wouldn't
mess with you. I'm guessing that you're
a lab rat of some kind. Weirder things have
happenned. Not that I believe in Hebrew
speaking Carp that profesises the apocalypse...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join