It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2003 to 2006

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
The last thing Id do is post my story on an internet chatboard. Hell, id probably not bother with the internet at all. Id be trying to figure things out.

So, one of two choices. Either go take your medication, or come up with something solid before you get banned for hoaxing.

I'll repeat what I said earlier..... not more than 3 days ago, Art Bell did a show on "time/dimension slips." Then this guy comes up with a similar story and even mentioned Art Bell's name. Coincidence? I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
No, my point still stands... most people on this thread, including myself, doubt this guy's story... again, read the posts.

I was wrong about his age, granted... but you pointing that out changes nothing.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by firebat]

you werent just wrong about his age, you told me NOT TO BE LAZY and read the thread. well AFTER he stated he was 23 , YOU asked him if he was under 18. THAT MEANS YOU WERE BEING LAZY AND NOT READING THE THREAD. dont expect people on ats to come to your rescue by trying to pit me against them. they can see what your intentions are. we deal with your type all the time.

im sure id have to write this in crayon for you to understand, sorry i cant do that here.

another thing, this comment from you is not only hypocritical, but i gave me a laugh.

And thanks for the personal insults... that's really what ATS is all about, right?

Get a life and grow up, little boy.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by firebat]

just shush, its your best bet, your only distracting the thread. or you could keep talking back to me and prove your a troll. like i said, back on topic.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
you werent just wrong about his age, you told me NOT TO BE LAZY and read the thread. well AFTER he stated he was 23 , YOU asked him if he was under 18. THAT MEANS YOU WERE BEING LAZY AND NOT READING THE THREAD. dont expect people on ats to come to your rescue by trying to pit me against them. they can see what your intentions are. we deal with your type all the time.

No it doesn't mean I didn't read the thread.... it means that I missed that particular detail. My overall point is not changed by that.... I still think that he probably has mental problems and that EVERYONE on this thread has been pointing that out. You decided to hijack this thread by screaming at everyone else that they shouldn't believe this guy without evidence, that we're all gullible. That just means you didn't read the several pages of posts from people who are flat-out saying they don't believe him. So my point stands.

I'm done with you, though. If you'd like to continue this particular discussion, feel free to send me a U2U... but if it's anything like your past couple posts, don't be surprised if I don't reply-- I only correspond with intelligent people who are able to converse without slinging childish insults.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I'm done with you, though.

good, now stick to your word. i have nothing left to say to you and a u2u with you is a joke.

hey donny g, can you take a pic of you "wound" from the side, so we can see if it rises above your skin or is sunken. just a though, dont get scared i asked for such a pic. it could only be helpful to understand your wound.

ps, hey firebat , thanks for the u2u. i thought you were done with me. please i ask you one more time , PRETTY PLEASE , WITH SUGAR ON TOP, GO ANNOY SOMEONE ELSE. have a nice day , and remember you said you were done with me. so sending me a u2u makes your word , well worthless.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyones suggested it yet. This may sound wierd or BS bull I'll throw it out there.

Maybe your a clone?

Differnet eye colour, loss of memory for 3 years, maybe it took 3 years to grow you and implant memories, whatever the hell else needs to be done? Maybe the real you was eliminated the same time you arrived on the scene. The wierd marks would suggest some sort of surgery or something of the sort as well. We got alien cloners here! haha who knows. I personaly would go see a psychiatrist or something. Someone who can maybe put you in a sleep like state and get you to dig into your memory and find out what happened between 2003 and 2006. The same way people can be hypnotized to recall past lives.

Anyways, you got a messed up situation on your hands buddy! I wish you the best of luck.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I'm not sure if anyones suggested it yet. This may sound wierd or BS bull I'll throw it out there.

Maybe your a clone?

I'm not an expert on cloning, by any means.... how would you get a full-grown clone in 3 years? Doesn't the clone have to be a fetus first and then develop from there?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

ps, hey firebat , thanks for the u2u. i thought you were done with me. please i ask you one more time , PRETTY PLEASE , WITH SUGAR ON TOP, GO ANNOY SOMEONE ELSE. have a nice day , and remember you said you were done with me. so sending me a u2u makes your word , well worthless.

You're a persistant little bugger, aren't you?

I sent the u2u before the posted that post. LOL....

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Eraser burns....that would be my guess....not when u sit there and rub back and forth but when you twist it back and forth in one area.....they arnt bumps...they are sucken in...look at the redness on one side...it doesnt match a cirgrete burn (im in the medical field)

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Donny,

I'm not going to say I believe or disbelieve you, but answer me some question:

1) Do your parents/friends look different? If so, how?

2) Have you asked them about the last 3 years? Are there any photos/video footage of you from the last 3 years?

3) Do you look different?

4) How have things changed around you?

5) Were you surprised to hear about the 2004 Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, The London Bombings, Bush getting re-elected?

6) How did you find out it was 2006 and what was your reaction? Did anyone witness this?

[edit on 28-8-2006 by tiaw1]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I want the bickering to stop now.
If you can't discuss the topic without resorting to personal attacks, then please refrain from posting at this time.

Thank you and back to the discussion, please.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Im not totally believeing this story.

DG you might be telling the truth, but without a lot more evidence it will be hard to get many of the patrons here to accept your tale.

I looked at the marks on both image links. On the close up it appears to me that they could be burns. The insturment could have been something in the form of a knitting needle. It would have a diameter of 3/16" to a 1/4". It could have been heated with a lighter or torch. If the marks are burns, then they are not very old, they would have a yellow film forming over the center area of the burn.

I suspect that they were not made with a percision mold, but rather individually.

When I looked closely at the close up, I noticed that they were not spaced exactly apart. I would expect exact distances if they were produced by a mechanical insturment. They are close to the same distance, but not close as to be expected if a insturment was used (either alien or human).

------------A-

----B----------------E-

-------C--------D-

Using the letters to represent the marks, the distances I found using a simple ruler and the close up image were:

A to B=1-3/8"
B to C=1-1/8"
C to D=1-3/16"
D to E=1-1/8"
E to A=1-1/4"

DG please provide more evidence if you want anyone hear to believe you.

Most everyone here has an open mind, and probably believe something that you describe as being possible. But you have to help us by giving us evidence to back up your story.

If your story is true, good luck and keep us posted

If you are telling a falsehood. Well shame shame shame on you.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiaw1
Donny,

I'm not going to say I believe or disbelieve you, but answer me some question:

1) Do your parents/friends look different? If so, how?

My step dad has the same haircut, my mom a little different, however, they both basically look the same. The one friend I have come across looks a little heavier, thats it.

2) Have you asked them about the last 3 years? Are there any photos/video footage of you from the last 3 years?

I have tried with my parents. They refuse to talk about the subject. I havent seen photos or video, but I havent contacted all my friends. I can only get a hold of one for some reason.

3) Do you look different?

I dont look different. My receding hair is in the same place. My eyes and my circle dots only.

4) How have things changed around you?

Like? My parents house looks like it went through a remodel. They say it has always been this way. It is hot as ever but I never remember this cool of an august in phoenix.

5) Were you surprised to hear about the 2004 Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, The London Bombings, Bush getting re-elected?

I figured Bush would be out by now. I have only read little about Katrina, I havent looked deep into it.

6) How did you find out it was 2006 and what was your reaction? Did anyone witness this?

I woke up on the golf course. No headache, nothing. I walked down to the next hole because there is a gate you can hop over to our development. The gate was replaced. I thought this to be weird. I got to our house and realized it was indeed 2006 because I got on my computer to check my email. No emails. Different background. No password, where I usually always had a password on my laptop.

My parents were home and really didnt talk to me or even come close to me.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by tiaw1]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

you just dont come here telling tall tales, without one piece of evidence. no one will believe you. i smell bs but i do live in the midwest.

im just amazed that the wonderful minds of ats are still falling for such fibs, its amazing how far some of these post will get. demand some evidence people!

this is what i was talking about with my first post. six pages and still no decent evidence. should we believe his story because he gave us one picture that does nothing to back up his story.

everything he has given us is simply nothing but his word. if he was serious about his whole incident , if he was serious about gettin help. wouldnt he seek medical help, # if i thought three years of my life disappeared, id go see a shrink.

donny g you say you want help, why do you think the answers you seek will be here. you wont give us any evidence that can actually give us the tools to figure out what happened to you, or help you out.

where is your buddy who told you of ats. i dont really want to see another person in here telling a STORY but its more help then anything you have given us.

EVIDENCE PEOPLE, where is it?

i only question , will this thread go on for six more pages before we get anything to help us , help him. so far its nothing but a STORY.

can someone make a list of the recent HOAXES/STORIES that have plagued ats this year.

ps, sorry dont tread on me, i get annoyed when people spew vomit my way, i will try to ignore such next time.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
is his story starting to change, almost in a conflicting way?

Originally posted by Donny G

I went home and everyone was amazed I was back. Not because it had been three years, but apparently I was supposed to be at work. They had never known I was gone. , and had expected me home 4 hours later.

Originally posted by Donny G

My parents were home and really didnt talk to me or even come close to me.

first he said they were amazed when he got home becaue he was supposed to be at work. now he says right when he got home, they didnt even talk to him. like i said , ITS JUST A STORY.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I said they were amazed as in "Im surprised you are home early." Thats it. You act as if they hung on me and were intrigued with me. Not so. After the initial conversation, i went to my room where i didnt talk to them, or even see them the rest of the day. You look into it way too much.

All I want from someone is if theyve seen this before. Im tired. Tired of explaining myself. Tired of defending myself. I just want to know what happened. Yes, I should go and get help from a professional, but I want to know what happened and was hoping one of you had seen or heard of something like this before. But you arent. A select few of you dont want to help, they just want to be asses and try and debunk me. I didnt come here to get debunked or argued with. Just if anyone knows whats going on.

I understand you dont believe, and frankly I dont care. I want to know if this has happened before. If you can help, then great. If not, then I dont f'in care. Leave me alone.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
belive me, if this is all true, id love to help you out. you want help? go seek help.

you just cant expect people to believe anything you say.

research on google or something , and maybe you will find the answers you need.

go see a doctor about your arm, you really dont want it to be infected.

we just cant believe you when its all heresy. this stuff happens on ats more then it should, and that is why you need some sort of proof. you have acted like your family might have something to do with it. well your not about to give us anything about them or yourself to help us figure out if they might.

even if someone here had a similiar story. how would it help you out. see a doctor, shrink, or even a hypnotist. my spelling is lame so forgive me if i spelled that wrong.

we want to believe you so we can help you. you just have to give us something to go on.

ok here ill try to help, do you shoot fire when you pass gas? if so you were abducted by aliens

just make us believe, instead of expecting us to believe.

maybe you suffered a concussion, go seek help.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well, if this is not a Donny Darko hoax from the word go, then I would have to say this based on the symptoms you are mentioning. This is of course only a guess, and not to be taken as a diagnosis of any type.

The first symptom you mention is Amnesia. Here are a list of some causes of Amnesia:

Amnesia
A range of causes
Memory loss can be caused by a wide range of conditions, including:
· Head injury
· Severe illness
· High fever
· Seizures
· Emotional shock or hysteria
· Alcohol-related brain damage
· Certain drugs, such as barbiturates or heroin
· General anaesthetics
· Electroconvulsive therapy
· Stroke
· Transient ischaemic attack (a 'mini stroke')
· Alzheimer's disease
· Brain surgery.

So a stroke can cause Amnesia, Lets check what it says about strokes and memory loss:

Stroke

Memory loss
As well as the physical effects that can happen as a result of stroke, a range of cognitive problems can also occur. These include problems with attention, concentration or memory, particularly the short term memory. This factsheet explains how stroke can affect memory, the symptoms of this, and lists some useful resources for people with memory loss.

Now what about the change in eye color. Well in Medicine one of the first things that we check in the case of a stroke is changes in the eye, usually dialation. Can a stroke cause a change in eye color though:

Change In Eye Color
OK, all. Eye color can change over time because of age or, unfortunately, disease.
Eye disease is a cause of color change. So, ask a doctor to examine your eyes if you notice a slow loss of color. The change could be due to Fuch’s heterochromic iridocyclitis, Horner’s Syndrome, and pigmentary glaucoma, says Brian DeBroff, ophthalmology professor at Yale University.

Hm... Well it appears that eye color can change with several different disorders, lets see what can cause Horner’s Syndrome, shall we:

Horner’s syndrome
Sympathetic nerve fiber injuries can result from a stroke in the brainstem, injury to the carotid artery, a tumor in the upper lobe of the lung, and cluster headaches.

Eyes can also be effected by such things as blood pressure and sugar as well.

Either way, it makes a nice full circle, don’t it?

I would do as others here also suggested and if this is not a hoax, go to a doctor immediately. If it was a stroke they need to assess what caused it to prevent it from getting worse or you having another one. As to the brusing, well could be a blood clot under the skin, which again is a possible cause of strokes. It could be that something got clotted and a chunk broke off of that clot and went through your brain. Again I cannot stress enough that if your not joking with us here you need to go to the Hospital.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
elitegamer23... take note.

that's a helpful post.

thank you defcon

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
OK Donny G you should look for help for real look for a voodoo doctor they can help I would know I seen them do thing I thought wasn't possible that the only thing I can't think of other than an doctor. Cause you don't want to go to one as I can see so try the voodoo doctor they might be able to restore your memory. I'll look for something that be similar to this.

PS: It hard to believe this story but I'm very trusting so I'm willing to believe you post more proof please. I will help as best I can!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaporTrail
elitegamer23... take note.

that's a helpful post.

thank you defcon

agreed, pitiful he is in ats seeking medical help. the question now is, will he seek help.

did you just comment to egg me? that is NOT a helpful post

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join