It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2003 to 2006

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

Originally posted by krax
That looks excatly like a BCG jab

im not familiar with a BCG jab. can anyone find a pic of the bruise or marks this would leave. simply to compare the two. also i like the idea of more pictures of your mark , under more light, different angles, closer up.

any story is believable to the right audience. proving such a claim as true, is another story.

also another question, how exactly did you find ATS on such short notice. you should have told us that in the first place.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by elitegamer23]
[edit on 28-8-2006 by elitegamer23]
ya how did you find it on such a short notice its pretty weird

[edit on 28-8-2006 by ArtemisFowl]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
my friend knows about this site. he visits here and another one. the other one didnt have forums.

look, all im looking for is some help and/or answers.

has anyone seen this happen before? what could this mark be? what is this eye thing going on?

I ask my mom about my eyes and all she said is that my grandma had hazel eyes and my grandpa brown. she wont elaborate. they think i burned myself with something.

i have friends, but only one real friend that i could relate to from 3 years ago. the other ones i have tried contacting are not calling me back, or not answering, or just not there anymore.

its a leather swiss army wallet. it is my own writing.

yes, i play golf. since i was 10. i have played through high school until i "disappeared." Apparently I still do play as I have my clubs in my closet with one slight change. I used to have a dunlop driver, now i have a nike driver. i looked for scorecards, anything - i cant find anything.

i went back to the golf course i woke up on today. i snooped around, and nothing unusual.

this is all seeming weird to me now.

i dont feel comfortable at home because i have nowhere to go. i dont know where i supposedly work. they have not called. my parents wont admit anything to me. i feel like im being watched.

all i am trying to do is find help. i will not go to a doctor yet. i want to know what is going on. i dont know where to start. ideas? pointers?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Something else just came to mind. Assuming this isn;t somebody trying to have some fun by roping in people to this story, what if its not a script idea, or viral marketing for something, or even an ATS game? What if its an ARG (Alternative Reality Game)? This is certainly a plausible way to start one, someone claims to have lost 3 years of their life, have this strange mark, new eye colour, set of numbers in wallet, asks for help, people delve deeper looking for answers, other sources of information relevant are discovered, more searching and answers found etc etc.

Certainly would be a cunning way to start an ARG by doing it here...

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well- If it is a game, then what do we need to find out??? Seems kinda mundane for the start of a game don't you think? ( But who knows? )

Something that no one else has commented on, ( all but XMAN ), but Donny G made a distinct effort to bring attention to right up front in his posts, is the 13 digit number on a piece of paper in his wallet , ( 1321345589144 ). Again, I find it funny that I can get an EXACT match to that digit string on a post about problems running a Java script. The posts are from 2002. What are the odds of an exact match? Why is this so important to his story? What could be the significance? If it is a game, is this a clue?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade
Well- If it is a game, then what do we need to find out??? Seems kinda mundane for the start of a game don't you think? ( But who knows? )

Something that no one else has commented on, ( all but XMAN ), but Donny G made a distinct effort to bring attention to right up front in his posts, is the 13 digit number on a piece of paper in his wallet , ( 1321345589144 ). Again, I find it funny that I can get an EXACT match to that digit string on a post about problems running a Java script. The posts are from 2002. What are the odds of an exact match? Why is this so important to his story? What could be the significance? If it is a game, is this a clue?

Someone already pointed out that thats part of the fibonachi sequence earlier in the thread.

And i'm not saying it is a game, just floating the possability...

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yes you're right. I forgot about that post. . . But if that's the key to the number sequence, then what significance can that have to his story?

Excuse my ignorance with respect to that topic. I'll have to read up on it.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If this really happened to you and i'm a pretty trusting guy so ill believe you. Go see a psychic or this kind of telepathic or psychotherapy counseler(Not really sure of the exact name), to try to either telepathicly uncover hidden and forgotten memories of your past three years or through hypnosis uncover what really happened to you.

I hope this helps. Get back to the board if it becomes successful

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Im worried about going to any kind of professional. I believe it would be a bad choice. I'm already under scrutiny by my parents. They act like they know something. What could they know? Why dont they have a reaction to eyes and marks and the fact that I even woke up on a golf course? I cant see a professional. I cant trust it.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny G
my friend knows about this site. he visits here and another one. the other one didnt have forums.

look, all im looking for is some help and/or answers.

well if you truly want help, get your friend in here on his ATS handle so we can talk to the both of you. im sure you didnt become friends with this guy in the last 2 days so he can deffintly help us out here. im sorry but you say you want help, but your not doing YOUR best to help us help you. take more pics of your arm, take a side pic , take a close up, take more pics.

so now, get your buddy , who visits here, in here on his handle and we will go from there. take more pics, good pics, with todays date, prove its your arm in the pic, take many different angles.

if this is a game, its just a complete waste of time. id rather game on my kids ds lite. peace

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Donny G im not going to judge your story because of the lack of evidence,but,i I were you I would get some help not a phyc but a doctor just incase you have amnessia,

Also if you just joined then why do you have -27 BTS ponts yet your recent posts do not have you posting anything on BTS

If that just happend to me I would be too freaked to even go on BTS for leisure,

Just my 2 cents

TRw

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This is getting way too surreal. I dont want to and dont feel comfortable posting anymore pictures other than this one. This is a closeup of the marks. And this is it.

img182.imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I dont even know what BTS is. When I joined this site I noticed I had 3 BTS points. And now I have negatives. I have no idea.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Im worried about going to any kind of professional. I believe it would be a bad choice. I'm already under scrutiny by my parents. They act like they know something. What could they know? Why dont they have a reaction to eyes and marks and the fact that I even woke up on a golf course? I cant see a professional. I cant trust it.

1)Are you under 18? If so, you should tell your parents... because you're not going to get any sort of medical help any other way.

2)You sound like a border-line schizo.... things like "they act like they know something" are what paranoid people say and you sound very paranoid as you're not even willing to seek medical help to rule out any sort of mental-health problems.

If you're asking for advice and if you're asking for help on what to do, you need to listen to the posters on this thread AND GO TO A DOCTOR. There is absolutely no reason to be afraid of the doctor... are you afraid he'll find something wrong with you and lock you up? Well, if there IS something wrong with you, you need to get it treated before it gets worse.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

Find me where ANYONE said that they believe this guy... find me ONE POST where someone flat-out said that they think this guy is actually telling the truth.

Me, personally, I'm just amazed that people like you get a boost for their ego by patrolling threads and calling out people for believing in crack-pot theories. Why does it bother you so much?

Back in school, you must've been hall-monitor...

lol who is policing this thread? who is looking for a boost in their ego? IM SORRY I ASKED FOR ONE TINY BIT OF EVIDENCE. if you feel like three years of your life disappeared, im sure you could provide some sort of fact to prove what you say. i mean # at least prove your eyes changed color , how hard is that?

im very sorry you were abused by your hall monitor. dont take it out on me.
if you believe any STORY that someone comes in here telling, without a bit of fact, then your intelligence is comparable to bantha fodder. what is wrong with asking for simple evidence. what am i saying, humans dont lie or make stuff up.

sorry for my tone, you annoyed me.

I'm sorry if I "annoy" you... it's just a forum... why take it so seriously? LOL. Do you not have more important things to worry about?

Anyways, you basically ridiculed everyone on this thread because they gullibly believed this guy.... my point was that NO ONE flat-out admits that they definately believe him. Maybe you need a few lessons in reading comprehension?

I totally agree that we should ask for simple evidence. I totally agree that we should be able to verify a story. That's exactly what we're all saying... you just didn't bother to read any of the posts. Don't be so lazy.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

my family consists of my mom and my stepdad, they probably think it's cigarette burns or something. They refuse to talk to me about the subject.
What did your family say about the marks???

Cigarette burns came to mind when I looked at it.But that doesn't mean your side of the story isn't sincere.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Find me where ANYONE said that they believe this guy... find me ONE POST where someone flat-out said that they think this guy is actually telling the truth.

ok here

Originally posted by krax
I belive you, when you woke up, did you have a headache, prehaps you are suffreing from amnnesia, and are just rembering the last time you wore those clothes. Try looking through your old books and that and see if it opens up any doors.

now i ask you politely , go annoy someone else. plenty of people here asked for evidence and said they too didnt believe his STORY.

there is someone who FLAT OUT admitied they believe this guy.

why cant you read the thread, and actually listen to the part when i asked you to go annoy someone else. i dont care for a pissing match with a troll . please quit annoying me and crawl back under your bridge.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I would imagine that it is scary Donnie, cause if I woke up on golf course not remembering how I got there and 3 years of life were missing, with physical changes to my body including wierd reactions from the people I know as If they are pretending or believeing that you were not gone for three years. I too would be very scared and would want to talk with people about it, cause this very topic has been talked about before.

If your parents or friends are suspiciously watching you as you say, then find a way to kind of trick them into revealing it or try to catch them following you.

I understand that it would be hard for you to trust anyone right now, but you have to begin investigating somewhere. Go to a doctor for medical attention and a full workup to see if anything in your blood or so on has changed. Go to see if your memories can resurface through a therapist or a psychic.
I want to believe this happened to you but its hard to when you won't seek anything that will explain what happened to you.

Seek the rabbit hole cause you may see how far it goes.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
ill prove how stupid you are firebat.

1)Are you under 18? If so, you should tell your parents... because you're not going to get any sort of medical help any other way.

quote]Originally posted by Donny G
I will not post a picture of myself - thats BS. For everyone to see who i am exactly - aint happening guys. I used to work at albertsons and before that at bombay. i am 20 years of age - at least i was. im 23 i guess now, im not even sure.

well for reason you told me this....

you just didn't bother to read any of the posts. Don't be so lazy.

who is lazy? want more reasons why you annoy me, here ...

it's just a forum... why take it so seriously? LOL. Do you not have more important things to worry about?

now i ask, who doesnt have more important things to worry about. quit being so worried about me. your acting like a dolt, and distracting the thread. are you donny g's so called friend who showed him this site. i just wanted evidence .

sorry for being distracted by this kid ats. now people , back to the topic

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
No, my point still stands... most people on this thread, including myself, doubt this guy's story... again, read the posts.

I was wrong about his age, granted... but you pointing that out changes nothing.

And thanks for the personal insults... that's really what ATS is all about, right?

Get a life and grow up, little boy.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by firebat]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It seldom happens with me. Usually Ill give people the benefit of the doubt. But this case from the beginning sounds like either:

A. Total BS and some kid with nothing better to do.
B. A person with some serious mental problems.

Now, let me put myself in your shoes for a moment.

One day, I lay down to take a nap. I wake up, and suddenly, its not 2006, its 2010. First off, after waking up, how would I notice any time has gone by? How would I know what year it was, when I am unaware of anything? I wouldnt. First major flaw here.

Ok. I go home. I am convinced I have been asleep for 4 years or so. My parents act totally normal and tell me to go to my job. I dont remember a job. My parents are obviously somewhat annoyed I dont know. They dont tell me nothing. Why? This tells me that for some reason, my current confused state is not so unusual, and the fact they are not shocked to see me tells me that I probably was not gone for long.

Taking your story at face value, Id say you have severe mental illness, probably some sort of schitzophrenia. In otherwords, you wouldn't think you were crazy, and your world may seem strange or twisted, but everyone around you is not disturbed. This tells me they know you have mental problems, and are simply going through one of your mentations. Thats why they dont explain it to you. They know your eye color never changed, they know you have only been gone for an hour, ect. Its you, who are in the middle if a mental spell who thinks the whole world has changed and is out to get him.

So, if you are seeking answers truly, you have found them. You have some form of psychosis, and are probably already under a doctors care but dont remember. Your friends and family probably know, and are simply waiting for it to pass by.

Now, if you are not mental, here is why your story is BS. First off, how did you know upon waking what year it was? If I had woken up, and three years had apprantly passed, and I went home and my eyes changed from blue-green to say, oh, purple, and my parents were like blowing me off, and I had weird marks on my body, the first thing I would do is leave. Id go see a doctor to make sure I was not sick, and that the marks on my arm were not dangerous or something. If the tests came up weird, or the doctor acted weird, Id leave, and use some of my money to rent a cheap motel room or dive somewhere. I sure as hell wouldnt be spending 200 plus dollars on new clothes. Id have taken some from home, or bought cheap ones at a second hand shop. Id lay low.

The last thing Id do is post my story on an internet chatboard. Hell, id probably not bother with the internet at all. Id be trying to figure things out.

So, one of two choices. Either go take your medication, or come up with something solid before you get banned for hoaxing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join