It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2003 to 2006

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, but I am a little panicked and I'm not sure what to do.

I have a strange story, and people barely believe me when I tell them now.

I was sitting on a bench waiting for a bus and suddenly I wake up on a golf course. The worst part is, is when I was sitting on the the bench it was 2003 and upon waking up, figuring out that everything was different and finally going back to my house, it was 2006.

I have one strange bumb on my arm, with a circle of dots that are purple. It is a little tender and partially bruised. My eyes are brown now, but they used to be hazely green.

I went home and everyone was amazed I was back. Not because it had been three years, but apparently I was supposed to be at work. They had never known I was gone. , and had expected me home 4 hours later.

Im shocked and I dont know what to do. Any ideas?

thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Please forgieve me, but I just can not believe you...

But let's pretend that I do. Did you go to work eventually? How was that experience? When you woke up after three years, were you wearing the same clothes?

I will need some evidence in suport to this extraordinary claim... Btw, how do you find the world now. It's really getting worse, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Yes I was wearing the same clothes: a brown t shirt and cargos. Im not sure where i work. i have asked twice and all i get is a look of "dont be a moron." I cant find anything in my possesion that clues me in to these details. I have a peice of paper with a 13 digit number on it. It was in my wallet with 3 100 dollar bills.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
If this really happened then can you link to a news report that can colloborate your experience? What you're claiming could be mind-bogglingly significant, and must have been reported somewhere. It would also take months of psychotherapy and analysis for you to able to get over it and understand what happened to you... somehow posting on a message-board looking for answers just doesn't seem genuine at all... in fact to be honest I think you're probably lying, but I'm always happy to be proved wrong.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Why would I have a news report. According to my family I was never gone. They think I am just playing a game with them. I am just trying to figure out what has happened. Im not necessarily psychotically damaged as you insinuate. It's either call Art Bell or try to figure it out on here.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
OK fair enough so your family never realised that you were gone so you must have been alive and well for the last three years while not actually remembering any of it... this either suggests a serious accident resulting in brain damage, some kind of dormant mental defect or supposed alien abduction. Have you been to see a doctor? T

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
No it happened yesterday. I dont think it is any kind of mental defect or brain injury. Besides, Im fine now. Dont you think if it was a defect or injury someone in my family would have noticed. I cant see a doctor - they wont believe me.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed your eye colour change?
Surely you would have some kind of info from where you work, like payslips...
Have you tried where you worked 3 years ago?
Any chance you could post a picture of the bump with purple dots?
Have you thought about being hypnotised to see anything can be brought up?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny G
No it happened yesterday. I dont think it is any kind of mental defect or brain injury. Besides, Im fine now. Dont you think if it was a defect or injury someone in my family would have noticed. I cant see a doctor - they wont believe me.

Ah come on buddy, no offence but this is smelling more and more like bull. If you'd really just consciously missed out on 3 years of your life then seeing a doctor would be the first thing you should do. They may not believe you but they can check for any cerebral damage. If I woke up tomorrow and it was 2009 I think I'd probably seek medical attention before I started to wonder about abduction or any other possibility.

All I'll say is that if you are telling the truth (although I strongly suspect that you aren't), there is no way in hell you could rule out medical defection. If you genuinely think it had something to do with aliens then fair enough, what exactly do you think has happened?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I didnt have a job three years ago! I was just terminated from my job a week before it happened. i cant find any evidence of my supposed job now.

why would i go to a doctor? so they can scrutinize me and put me in the wack job facility. hell f'in no.

I didnt say aliens. Read the posts, buddy.

I dont know what happened. I feel like Im being watched at all times. My family seems strange to me now.

I have never seen this paper before with these digits. I never used to carry money around or even a wallet for that matter.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
heres the number. 1321345589144

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
What are the numbers, can you post them here?
Is there anything else in the wallet, like bank cards, library card etc?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
What is this 13-digit number?

And can you post proof that your eye colour has changed?

You didn't say anything about aliens but you are posting in the alien and UFO forum.

I want to believe you but it just doesn't make a molecule of sense that you wouldn't seek medical attention immediately. Nobody's gonna lock you up or send you to an asylum if you are as mentally stable as you profress to be.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I just posted it, man. there were 3 100 dollar bills and the paper. thats it

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   

can you post proof that your eye colour has changed?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
How would I do that? Do you have pictures of your eye ball?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Donny G, you have to do at least one thing to add credibility to your story. Post a picture of the "strange bumb on your arm, with a circle of dots that are purple".Until you do that, I am thinking you've made the whole thing up. However, if I see a picture, I am in for a serious conversation.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny G
How would I do that? Do you have pictures of your eye ball?

No, but you could find a picture of yourself from back then that is close enough to see your eyes, then take an up close picture now.

While your at it, also add a picture of that so called "bump"

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Er... yes I've got several pictures of my eyes that I could post up if necessary. You don't have to have a picture of your whole eye, just an old picture and a new picture so we can see that it's changed.

If this is all garbage then just say so now man before this gets embarrassing.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I can't explain this - but something is just screaming in my head "Someones trying to write a credible screenplay or novel and has a serious case of writers block. They need a sounding board".

While I have a great amount of invested interest in subjects like this, I'm also extremely skeptical in today's entertainment driven world...everyone is working out a script or screenplay it seems,and I don't like contributing information when I know it's going to be used without credit or reference.

If this IS a genuine case, I'd love to hear a bit more details from the post author:

Namely - background, previous employment, hobbies, and anything and everything leading up to this moment that may be of relevance.

Until then, I'm as skeptical as a skeptic can get.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join