It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you do anything in Life, LOVE GOD!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Suppose someone came to you and said, "How can I know if He exists"? What would you say?

Also, do you believe people who know He exists will shake their fist at Him and say "I don't like you!" ?

If he really wanted to know and searched properly without bias, then he would know.

And no, they dont know the real God. They only shake their fists at an imaginary Being.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
In my personal belief, the true essence of God can't be found in a questionable book. You don't need the bible to experience and listen to God, God is in our hearts in souls.

If you find comfort and truth in the bible, then that is great for you. It's just not the way I see things.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If you do anything in Life, LOVE GOD

My question would be.

How can you Love God, if he does not give his love back?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The same way you can love your mother or father even if they abuse you to no end.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone
My question would be.

God loved you first and His love is Beyond Infinite. God knew about you before time and, first and foremost, He wants you to love Him only.

Once we eliminate the hatred from our souls (I use to suffer from the sin of hatred), we can truly love and worship God with all our hearts, souls, minds, and strengths.

Add love to your life each day, and you will find the indestructible foundation of love that God is and has created.

God is love, and life is love!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

He did. 1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

He did. 1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

dbrandt, how about He does and will love us. God's Love is Eternal!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
dbrandt, how about He does and will love us. God's Love is Eternal!!!

You are right. I would think by now you would know enough about what I believe to know this.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech

My question would be.

God loved you first and His love is Beyond Infinite. God knew about you before time and, first and foremost, He wants you to love Him only.

Do you just think this stuff up? Your god has done nothing for me or really for anyone else that I can think of.

Once we eliminate the hatred from our souls (I use to suffer from the sin of hatred), we can truly love and worship God with all our hearts, souls, minds, and strengths.

Add love to your life each day, and you will find the indestructible foundation of love that God is and has created.

God is love, and life is love!!!
Eliminate hatred hmmmm - arent you supposed to HATE evil???? and again, Do you just think this stuff up? I have love in my life every day but not love for yours or anyone elses god (waste of effort)

G

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
love god...an abstract and unknowable ...

why dont you feed the hungry.....care for the infirmed....house the homeless....tend to the bed ridden....if you really want to love god then look after your fellow man. Thats how you touch the face of God.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
toolman, the most effective policy for caring for the needy is WORDS AND ACTIONS!!! If a person sees or hears words, he or she may not act upon them. If a person sees or hears actions, he or she may not act upon them. If a person sees and hears WORDS AND ACTIONS, there is a much greater chance he or she may act upon them!!! Caring for the needy is one of the first priorities in living life on earth. The first and ultimate priority in life on earth is to LOVE GOD!!! This is true for the neediest person in the world and the richest person in the world!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud
Do you just think this stuff up? Your god has done nothing for me or really for anyone else that I can think of.

He has given life, oxygen we breathe, water, air, the ground we walk on, the ability to love, make decisions, grow, learn, etc. What other things would you like God to do for you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join