It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lone Rain Cloud gets Darker

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Right now I looked out my window and saw a lone semi transparent rain cloud. I stared at it and thought about it getting darker and WALA! it got darker. And then I stared at it and thought about it getting bigger and then it got bigger. Cool huh?

[edit on 27-8-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
and now I am thinking about making another one and then another one started to appear. But I couldnt get it to be really dark.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You truly control the weather,can Ihave an Indian summer here in UKplease?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I never been to UK, weather stuff like this has been happening ever since I got into weather. Earlier today I saw lighing while I was thinking in the back of my mind, "there could be lightning"

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
I never been to UK, weather stuff like this has been happening ever since I got into weather. Earlier today I saw lighing while I was thinking in the back of my mind, "there could be lightning"

You really should visit ,we've got loads of historical and meteorolical sites for you to see.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
one thing thats funny is that whenever there are super cells and tornado warnings near my house, I really do not want them to come and hit my house and they always never have a tornado touch down near my house. And its funny because nowhere I see damage in the city and nearby cities. I think thats all because of me praying not to have a tornado.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
if I control weather then my "powers" arent powerful enough to make it rain. only make things appear and dissapear.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
And I do it again and it works. Its all in my eyes which use contacts

This is fun but I have other important things to do so I cant get off track

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

one thing thats funny is that whenever there are super cells and tornado warnings near my house, I really do not want them to come and hit my house and they always never have a tornado touch down near my house. And its funny because nowhere I see damage in the city and nearby cities. I think thats all because of me praying not to have a tornado.

Then count yourself lucky but what is your point?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Howdy! That sounds really interesting. I honestly have never heard from anyone that has done this before. Since it seems that you can do it pretty regularly, would you be able to record it with a camera, and your voice saying what you want to happen, right before it happens? If you need help with an uplink, feel free to u2u me and I would be more than happy to help you get this out there. The problem is on ATS, people want proof, so you're going to need to set something up like what I described. Let me know if you need any help.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

There is no point

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I dont want to be famous or be known or get lots of attention so I ask to you all please, respect my wishes.

I dont have a digital camrecorder

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

There is no point

So why start a thread?

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
because I felt like it

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I dont want to be famous or be known or get lots of attention so I ask to you all please, respect my wishes.

I dont have a digital camrecorder

Unfortunately, without the proof in your favor, it will be unlikely that most members will believe you. A camera would not have to capture your face, only your voice saying what should happen. I am sure a friend has a digital recorder that you can borrow, or they could record you. Something this phenomenal should not be kept to yourself! At least prove your abilities. Otherwise, no one is going to believe this.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I can manipulate the weather at will I can make it rain by thought or
make the sun come out its pretty weird I have had this ability
for years now and still cannot explain it its strange.

The mind is more powerful than we think. . .

[edit on 27-8-2006 by MorninG StaR 21]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'll have to wait until the sun comes out, its darker now and I have only been able to do it when the sun is out plus I will need a rain cloud to build off of, one that is lone. You wont really be able to tell if its not lone. Sorry if you dont believe me but I'm telling the truth. You dont need my voice because its pretty obvious that changes have occured.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Where is your proof? I have to say you are making claims without being able to back them,and this is attracting people to your thread who have also stared at nothing and come up with everything.
One request can you please produce some evidence?Niteboy will assist you if you have technical problems.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wildcat,

I think its amazing. good for you. Its a different take on the people i have met who can make things dissapear and then reappear.

I believe you believe it. Try to borrow a recorder and show us sometime.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Even if I do find someone who has one, I will have to figure out how to post it on the web

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join