It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interesting video...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
if you guys have already seen it...
my bad...i found it interesting
i dont know if i believe it..
but it's a start
www.metacafe.com...

Ack

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Screams of viral marketing for something to me. Looks like the gametap logo:

www.gametap.com...

[edit on 28-8-2006 by Ack]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't know if it's close enough to the gametap logo, but I believe you've nailed it with the viral marketing angle. Most likely the symbol of a mysterious entity for an upcoming title. The logo is very clearly represented and is in its appropriate orientation in all the shots.

This would be allot more straight forward than that Shadow of Colosus viral campain SONY ran. The one that had people here on ATS believeing there were massive beasts under the ice in the arctic circle.

Ack

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Interesting that you mention the SOTC marketing. There's a long thread that goes into far too much depth that I started over at forteantimes about that one and this new video reminds a lot of the colossus news casts, which is why I think it's a viral ad.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
what language was he speaking?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
i was thinking much same...
it came off as a bit to good to be true kinda thing...
But hey i'd thought i would post to look more into it...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
There is a TOTAL contradiction between the homepage of the website the pictures come from and a supposed "news article" with the bird picture.

On the homepage the picture was said to have been taken by a "Giles" in 2002. There is a link to a "news article" about the pic. The picture is credited to "Joe Muller" and was supposed to have been taken last month.

Just above the story is the end of an article about the arrest of the Texas men in possession of a lot of cell phones.
From August, 2006.

[edit on 8/30/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
its the yamy logo: www.hartman.fi...

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
In the autor's website there are links to images taken supposedly from the newspapers collecting around the world cases about those strange marks. It's obvious we must to confirm such articles to give some credibility to the autor theory. The problem, of course, is that the author EXE "forgot" to cite the names of the news images sources... quite convenient...
Anyway, there's names to search, like on this photo:

www.exexexe.com...

This particular article is signed by "Kalvin Sotto". In Google, I found zero results about this guy... fiction name perhaps?

EDIT:

At least two of the articles are from the same source, looking at the pictures:

www.exexexe.com...

and the cited before

www.exexexe.com...

with a supposed time difference of at least 3 years. What kind of newspaper is going to public 2 articles separated 3 years one from the other from two completely different countries (the bishop story from Japan, then the clouds story from Balearic Islands!) with such bizarre like topic? And of course, I found again highly strange that a guy or a groups of guys are just gooing to be so luckly to be searching in THAT newspaper year after year with SO MUCH luck to find two different news with the mystic marks as starring... and of course, the newspaper name isn't cited... and oh... yes... what's the name of this guy by thw way? Oh yes! Another anonymous! "EXE"... skeptic as my partner... for now.

[edit on 30-8-2006 by JackHill]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It is sounding like this hole thing is false, but just in case any one would like the link to the home site hear it is.

Symbole site link.

Hopefully this can be figuered out soon

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
In the two "news videos" (one on the top of the author site, the other the cited in the first page of this thread), both finishes in the same way: like after the break, "we have an exclusive with the starring"... oh yes, but we never see that part!... and comparing the two, they're so similar, that making them appear like originating from two different places of the world is almost funny...
Thanks for trying to deceive people (again)... have not this people something productive to do with their time, other that trying to cheat persons that maybe are looking for the truth? Sometime before somebody said that this kind of people should be prisoned to do this kind of sh&$... I thought it was a little rough... I'm starting to think in the same way, after this and after the other bull&%$ of the australian ufo wave site (oh no! sorry... it's was just an "healthy experiment").

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Jack Hill,
Well you got a point. First it makes me wonder if this is a pretext for a marketing campain what will the product be like they are marketing. Second who whould have nothing better to do with there time? Maby its a bunch of government scientists trying to see how well there mass mind control exsperements work.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
aliens are here buy a bomb shelter?
i dont know what they plan to market

new topics

top topics

join