It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory of Aliens in our Past

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone else has posted this but this has been building up in my mind for quite a while.

I'm catholic so i glance at the bible every once in a while, one day i was flippin thru and i noticed somethin. it helps if you have a bible so if you do turn to chapter 1 of ezekiel and read it, for those of you who dont i'll sum it up for ya. basically ezekiel was chillen by some river one day, and the heavens opened up and a bright wheel appeared in the sky. several creatures appeared in a bright light and started walking around. each creature resembled a man but their faces wer similar to that of a lion, an ox, and an eagle. now this was all wierd to begin reading at all, until i got to thinking.

where else have i seen man-like creatures with heads of animals? OH YEA!!

the egyptians are polythiestic, meaning they have more than one god. as a matter of fact they have a ton of gods! they have a god for everything! but what about their gods that make them special? their gods are depicted as having a body of a man, and the head of an animal! this might also support the theory that aliens helped the egyptians build the pyramids.

when it comes down to it this is just my theory with only a little evidence to support it. if you see a flaw, comment and set me straight, if not....then....cool

[edit on 27-8-2006 by SirPlaysAlot89]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
wow i never really thought about it like that before...you may have really stumbled on something here.

ps: funny the way u say he was chillen by the river...

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I've been down that road before too. Eziekel has always been intriguing. I tend to agree with this theory even though there is little or no evidence to support it, or is there? The Egyptians were definitely an interesting culture to say the least. It does seem plausible that they had extraterrestrial assistance. I recently read in an Archaeology magazine that the pyramids were built long before the Egyptian civilization. Of course, the building of the pyramids has been through much debate. I'm not here to condemn anyone's theories. I'm here to learn. Anyway, I'm with you one this one.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
so where is this proof you mention ?

proof  /pruf/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[proof] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.
2. anything serving as such evidence: What proof do you have?
3. the act of testing or making trial of anything; test; trial: to put a thing to the proof.
4. the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.
5. Law. (in judicial proceedings) evidence having probative weight.
6. the effect of evidence in convincing the mind.

can you rename the thread ?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i dont know, can i? im new here

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Go to your first post, and click the "Edit" button. You have something like two hours to edit a post before you lose the option to. Once you're in the edit screen you can change the thread title.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
David Hamel had found very interesting information about free energy star ships(UFOs), star people(ETs), and Egyptian pyramids. He actually had built a star ship and flown it in front of witnesses. Here is a link among many out there about him:
www.world-famous.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
When they came out of from this "wheel in the sky".. were they walking around in the sky as huge objects, or were they already on the ground animal heads an all? Just something I need answered because it wasn't apparent in your explanation

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

When they came out of from this "wheel in the sky".. were they walking around in the sky as huge objects, or were they already on the ground animal heads an all? Just something I need answered because it wasn't apparent in your explanation

this is why its good to have a bible nearby. in the chapter it states that a bright wheel appeared in the sky as the heavens parted, then a great flash of light shone to the ground near ezekial and several creatures appeared from the light shone at the ground.

did that help?

[edit on 27-8-2006 by SirPlaysAlot89]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
you stated that the light shone to the ground, so the creatures must have been on the ground, that helped.

new topics

top topics

join