It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions in Turkey!(UPDATE new blasts)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499Now the Kurds ARE attacked by Turkey and Iran. The Kurds retalliate by planting bombs in some resort areas and you people are griping about it. The hypocracy is flowing hot and heavy today.

The Kurds have been using terror tactics since 1984. Since the outset of the Iraqi war, the PKK and affiliated groups have been hiding in northern Iraq. The US does nothing while they commit cross border raids on Turkey and Iran. Yet, you say nothing. You only speak when the Turks defend themselves and it is in your interest to criticize such. And then, the Kurds resume more terror attacks and maime not only Turks but Britons and other foreigners. Talk about hypocrisy.

Here's a list of casualties at the hands of the "innocent" PKK who don't even spare their own countrymen when they get in the way...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
The Kurds have been using terror tactics since 1984. Since the outset of the Iraqi war, the PKK and affiliated groups have been hiding in northern Iraq. The US does nothing while they commit cross border raids on Turkey and Iran. Yet, you say nothing. You only speak when the Turks defend themselves and it is in your interest to criticize such. And then, the Kurds resume more terror attacks and maime not only Turks but Britons and other foreigners. Talk about hypocrisy.

Here's a list of casualties at the hands of the "innocent" PKK who don't even spare their own countrymen when they get in the way...
en.wikipedia.org...

Now replace the name Turkey with Israel and the Kurds with Hezzbollah or PLO and you get my point.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
Now replace the name Turkey with Israel and the Kurds with Hezzbollah or PLO and you get my point.

I'm sorry I still don't understand how your point relates to this thread. Israel is a different country with different events. I'm sure there are plenty of other threads where your post will be much more relevent.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
This thread is starting to crack me up.

Hezzbollah can fire rockets into Israel with complate disreguard of where they land and it is OK since Israel supposedly attacked them first. Now the Kurds ARE attacked by Turkey and Iran. The Kurds retalliate by planting bombs in some resort areas and you people are griping about it. The hypocracy is flowing hot and heavy today.

Indeed, it does seem to flow freely.

You don't mind the Kurds being a "State within a State", to quote a famous idiot, and you seem to support their right to "retalliation" (hardly that) but will freely condemn Hezbollah and call them terrorists.... Hmmm.....

Freely flowing indeed....

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The whole terrorism buisness in Turkey smells like CIA's work!

i didn't buy the official story!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join