It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I am confused to what my gift(s) is/are.....or maybe I'm just crazy. I need others input.
I am able to:
1.Communicate with my angels
( I was able to catch both of there names. Like a radio wave into my mind. I hear my minds voice more often)
2. View other peoples auras
3. Sense other energies in rooms.

What's this all about??
I've also had other spiritual experencies....which, maybe may mean something else also.

Does anyone also having the ability to heal? I would like to know about that ability. If anyone could share any other info.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I do energy work for healing. What would you like to know about it?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Does anyone also have these experiences???
ON the healing, who does one go about honing there abilities?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Yes, I have the experiences you discribed above. As far as the healing, the more you use it, like with anything else, the more attuned you become, the stronger it gets and the more control you have. You will get to a point where the person don't even need to be near you - distant healing is a great tool. I get calls all the time. (If only I had a nickel for every one of them!)

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
well i do sometimes do strange things, like once i was downstairs with my friend and i heared a ringing in my ears and was like "owww my ears are ringing" and literally right after that the phone rang. my friend was like wtf, how you do that.

also the other day i was listening to a radio station, and another station was using the same frequincies and i was thinking really hard in my head go back, go back, and it did, but when i stoped the other station came on, and vise versa.

there are other stories but i just cant think of any right noe

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am no expert but as far as I am concerned we have reached the Zenith as the Dimension's have fused together, the Fifth has joined the Four's.

We are just as more sensitive as we have been and will be, I can't really sense aura's yet, I'd like to, and I should have done my Reiki Level 2 Course, but hey darksider's can't act as do gooder's.

I can sense some energies about but not as much as trainer's can.

I don't use angel's as I see them as Visio & Sonic Hindrance's let alone the other Psionic sense's. I don't do Yidam's.

top topics

join