It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instructions for telepathically contacting aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
A pretty cool website I found. See if it works for you. Oh.. and disregard the whole Yahweh video thing.

I think that I will try to contact aliens telepathically sometime. I would like to see if it works out.

See here

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I personally don't think it'll work, but hey I'll try it whenever I get a chance.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
" 4. Look for the tell tale signs of reciprocal alien contact, such as sighting flashing lights above you, being contacted by other-worldly individuals in shiny clothes with wide black pupils, hearing voices in your head or getting your anus probed."

ummm...seriously?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
lmao.
however, i've seen that video before.
it was actually a real news report.
the rest of the site is an obvious total BS.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hm...I haven't been laid in a whille...an anal probe might be kinda kinky...

Telepathic communication might not follow the laws of what we know and understand about physics--it might be able to travel faster than light. So, it is possible--but highly unlikley. . .

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I've done this. It works. Just make sure you really believe... and listen.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
if you're serious, then please give details...

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The truth is, it *might* work, but not the way the site is describing it, it just redicules the whole thing, the whole site from the ground and to the up is obviously built to redicule the concept..

If you're open minded enouph to try, i'd recommend psipog.net to learn more on psychics and then find your own, working way to pull that off.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Im open minded enought to try it, but the guy speeking just sounds like hes talking gibberish to me.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor
if you're serious, then please give details...

Sure, why not? I once telepathically contacted extra-terrestrials by way of Prophet Yahweh's instructions. Now do I believe in prophet Yahweh? No, unfortunately I do not. I believe that much of what he has said and done holds an enormous amount of validity, unfortunately he began to flop and go cookoo.. not to mention I believe he began heavily smoking marijauna. First one must learn how to exude emotions and intents, focus energy towards what you want. It took me about 3 months. You won't get it right away. It's a skill, just like anything else. It requires practice and belief.

new topics

top topics

join