It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The face on Mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
We all know it's there, I just haven't seen much discussion of it. A few questions: Why doesn't it get the kind of publicity in the scientific community that it deserves? Also, what could it be? A sign or warning? A simple rock formation? Relics of a lost civilization? I'm not sure what to think. Here are some links to review:

Resolution View

Geometric observation of Cydonia

Geometric Explanation

Links between Cydonia and Giza

Cydonia Wikipedia

[edit on 27-8-2006 by CaptainIraq]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
We all know it's there, I just haven't seen much discussion of it. A few questions: Why doesn't it get the kind of publicity in the scientific community that it deserves? Also, what could it be? A sign or warning? A simple rock formation? Relics of a lost civilization? I'm not sure what to think. Here are some links to review:

Resolution View

Geometric observation of Cydonia

Geometric Explanation

Links between Cydonia and Giza

Cydonia Wikipedia

[edit on 27-8-2006 by CaptainIraq]

As you can see in your second link the "face" is just mountain rising up from the martian surface.It did look eerily like a face when it was first photographed and I think this shows how high res images are important when trying to identify somthing on film.

Also I found at least 10 other threads about the face here on ATS using the search facility.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Were supposed to be sending probes to Mars to search for signs of life well the face and the other anomoulus artifacts have not been proved to be one or the other so why arent the rovers/surveyors checking the place out. Is it because the powers that be NASA arent telling anyone because they want to keep it all secret. What do you think the effect would be here on earth if it was proved beyond doubt that we originated from Mars, do you think they would tell us grunts no I dont really think so. I mean just imagine having to rewrite the whole of history and you could forget all the religeous brainwashing. No there's too many huge ego's out there to allow that to happen. I on the other hand would think it would be great news and think that us lower humans could more than handle the news. Its the same old story, the few with knowledge controling the many with none.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
That's what Im saying. Why doesn't it get the publicity it deserves in the scientific community? I strongly agree that there must be higher powers, i.e. the Illuminati or NASA, preventing information from reaching the public. I mean COME ON! Humans are naturally curious. And a massive face surrounded by pyramids that are eerily similar to the ones on the Giza Plateau wouldn't spark just a hint of curiosity?
But, there also might be some other powers at work here. Just ponder this thought: What would finding the remains of an ancient civilization of Mars, and possibly finding our true ancestors, do to religion?
Too convenient for our religious heirarchies that we haven't explored Cydonia in-depth? Of course, I am a God-fearing man myself, but I believe that the Bible has been altered by many a government to meet thier needs. And, the Illuminati have just as good a reason to keep it from us: Ignorant people are easy to control.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Do your homework and 30 seconds of Googling or ATS-searching. You'll see the modern, high resolution images that prove that they're noting more than rocks, hills, and mountains.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
There is a face on the moon too.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Yup, and it's pressed deeply into the green cheese!

I don't believe though that even with the high-res pics from mars that the whole face thing is totally resolved. There are some interesting features there... Why don't we explore it?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy

Yup, and it's pressed deeply into the green cheese!

I don't believe though that even with the high-res pics from mars that the whole face thing is totally resolved. There are some interesting features there... Why don't we explore it?
Exploring mars isn't a simple task. I do believe that there are gonna be some upturning things doscovered on other planets in our solar system but, this isn't one of them.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Kid who do you think is giving you those images, NASA and co are under military control, they said there was nothing at Roswell or the Moon. Do you believe them because I dont, knowledge is power and the powerful always keep a firm grip on their knowledge/power. This was the story of the millenium, the possibility of life on another planet and what happens, everbody from the goverment down are falling over themselves to say its just a lump of rocks. Well what the hell is all the money being spent for if when they do find something they keep it secret from the rest of us. I cannot wait for the days when thew dole que's are made up of the scientists, religeous men and others who have lied and decieved the masses for centuries.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What about the pryamids? There is a high resolution pic of the face, but the pryamids are the most interesting thing to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Do your homework and 30 seconds of Googling or ATS-searching. You'll see the modern, high resolution images that prove that they're noting more than rocks, hills, and mountains.

*sigh*

Same thing for Tithonia City?

*sigh*

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'll give you something to ponder on, for years we have had satelites looking down on us and they have the capacity to read a newspaper off the pavement. We have the Moon landing debate did they land or not so why have we not mapped the surface of the moon to show the landing sites for one and all. Could you believe the pictures if they did release them or would they just release doctored images just as they have done with the Cydonia region. Dont you find it strange that so many of the mars probes go "missing" yet the first attemt to the moon went without a hitch. Should that not be the other way round, like in the early days you have trial and error but as you advance you improve and have less problems.

The observers that allegedly went missing probably never did and as I write are mapping the Martian surface collecting evidence of ET life. So how do you break the news to people that religion is a load of bull and the masses have been lied to, how do you rewrite the history of mankind, and what if new knowledge or technologies was uncovered would it be used for the benefit of all, no I dont think so. If the US military found anthing at Roswell ask why have they not shared that knowledge with others.

If you convince yourself that we are the only life forms in the Cosmos then why are we allowing the goverment to waste billions on space exploration. Whats the point of spending one penny on any of it if were constantly told there's nothing out there. It would be better to tell people there is something out there because there would be more support for space exploration, coming up with zilch all the time tends to switch people off and reduces support.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
if you expect anything noteworthy to come out of NASA/ESA you'd better be prepared for a very long wait.

consider the general climate in such institutions, their models have dark matter in the high 90% rates, we're alledgedly in the center of the universe, because everything seems to recede from us.

NOT.

do you think they're all dumb? no, of course not, they are using their smarts to rip the taxpayer a new one. billions spent on fairy tales. this kind of dishonesty obviously pervades the entire outlet and planetary data is no more sacred than anomalous stars that don't fit their models all that well. what we get to see is a few pics and these may be recolored and/or manipulated. (example without proof: lava fountain added to volcanoes on Io).

btw, does anyone here still believe that columbia was downed by a bit of styrofoam??
?

reference: www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-8-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Originally posted by Long Lance

btw, does anyone here still believe that columbia was downed by a bit of styrofoam??
?

Columbia was on a dedicated Israeli spy mission. I don't know what it was for but there were many who did know and many who had reasons to sabotage the mission. If the mission were of such significance that the truth could never ever be known, then it would follow that the intentional elimination of the crew was necessary. The public will never know the true and full story of Columbia. I know I won't.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

?

Columbia was on a dedicated Israeli spy mission. I don't know what it was for but there were many who did know and many who had reasons to sabotage the mission. If the mission were of such significance that the truth could never ever be known, then it would follow that the intentional elimination of the crew was necessary. The public will never know the true and full story of Columbia. I know I won't.

space shuttle

on a spy mission

wtf?!

honestly, we have SATELITES that are already in space. why would we need to send up a space shuttle?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

space shuttle

on a spy mission

wtf?!

honestly, we have SATELITES that are already in space. why would we need to send up a space shuttle?

Honestly,satellites are fairly limited in what they can do and when. I don't know what the mission involved, I wasn't told and I didn't ask. I'm putting the information out there because I believe it to be true. I don't have any proof and I don't offer any. When somebody posted about the tiles I thought it would be a good time to introduce this information. The information was given to me by someone who would have a need to know and, in fact, did know that it was an Israeli spy mission.

Questions?

Why would the American Space Shuttle be used for an Israeli spy mission? Good question. Next?

Were any members of that crew Israeli? Good question. Next?

Are we to understand that Israel has such a grip on the Pentagon that they can dictate a mission for the American Space Shuttle? Good question. Thats all.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

?

[edit on 31-8-2006 by Long Lance]

As a matter of fact, I do. One of my father's best friends, Steve Lindsey, with whom he flew spy planes in the cold war, and the commander of one of the fairly recent shuttle launches, knows. Yes, it was a piece of styrofoam. Sorry, buddy. Humans do make mistakes. Not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Honestly,satellites are fairly limited in what they can do and when.

Do you know how many sattelites we have in orbit? We don't need shuttles. We have the Earth totally covered by sattelites 24/7.

I don't have any proof and I don't offer any. When somebody posted about the tiles I thought it would be a good time to introduce this information.

Then don't post if you can't back your sources up.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
let's take a quick look, shall we?

^^that's what you find if you're really looking.

www.superforce.com...
a remarkable lack of photographic material accompanies your search if you're not looking for cached pics

i smell a rotten fish corkscrew may be lightning but it doesn't need to be, K? besides E/M weapons are much more advanced than you'd expect...

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
That's why i carry the description of 'Thread Killer', folks. i don't really intend to do that, but even though it's off topic:

edit: why is it that this so-called lightning's other 'electrode indiscernible? lightning requires an anode, a cathode and sufficient voltage (-difference), if i'm not mistaken. the shuttle and its ionized trail constitutes one pole, where's the other?

any takers?

PS: there used to be a time when this image could still be found in decent size... who has the power to do that and why would they do it?

[edit on 4-9-2006 by Long Lance]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join