It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True God: Acceptance of Infinite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Scientific laws are not restrained to numbers, bouncing balls, and the dogma of the present. Scientific laws apply to every single crevace of existence. For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction. Laws such as this apply not only to visible matter, yet also to decisions and thoughts. Every action does not have an immediate reaction as far as the narcissistic human translation of time goes. Time is irrelevent! IRRELEVENT! Every law in the universe is applicable to everyday life, to the future implications facing this Earth, and related particularly to the past. The United states will be obliterated by nuclear force if it does not stop policing the world, say sorry for it's actions, and propose a doctrine of world unity and a one world government. Israel will be wiped off the face of the Earth through means of nuclear destruction if it does not persue peace and apologize for its crimes that it committed in the old testament against the surrounding nations: The slaughter of many millions of innocents. History is not meant for study and research and retainable knowledge in the hopes of making carrers out of it! Or for debate and chavinism! We have memories so that we may correct fumbles of the past! Without correction corruption is prevalent! We are also destroying the Earth's ecosystem! Now the Earth will destroy us! My past absorbtions of philosophies regarding dualities and reflections are becoming transparent to me in the days that are leading up to these abhorrent events. Please begin believing and understanding the universe and our existence! Please begin to mix science and philosophy! Tangle them to be one in the every day lives that we live so that we may understand a peaceful co-existence to be the existence that is correct. God is tangible through the knowledge of his creation. Why do we deny the universe?

God is the initiator of the universe, the creator, the unknown force that initiated existence, and the name applied to the variables of the former. The universe in which we reside is undeniably a manufactured product of this God force, this initiator, this unknown, this infinite unsolvable beauty of a query. The laws of this universe are to be understood and lived by as given by God. All scientific laws apply to life, and not only to instrumental evaluation of celestial bodies, so on and so forth. Any and every law in science/physics is not only a law here on Earth, yet a universal law, a law of the creation and in essence a law of the creator. All of these laws apply to our lives, to our actions, to our thoughts. Do you now understand why Extra-terrestrials (angels) gave us religion before we understood physics? They tried to help, but they accidently interfered. A gift, a head start in spiritual development. Spirituality is a way of applying the universe to your life. Listen to it, it talks. It wants to be understood so that we may understand ourselves.

We can find God in many places as God is an infinite variable. We can see this infinite expressed throughout the Universe. I now know why I have been magnetized towards repeating decimals as of late. This is God being expressed, this is the uncertainty of reality and the "imperfection" of mankind. Just as 1/3 of 10 is .333 - (ellipses representing infinite repitition). So we as mortal beings can never philosophically understand God except to settle for the acceptance that he is an infinite variable of "before". Who created God, right? It goes on and on, for infinite. Yet that is literally and accurately what God is. Just as we must accept repeating decimals for what they are, we must accept God for what it is. .333 will go on forever, yet it will NEVER truly be 1/3 of 10. It will continue to be closer and closer as the 3's are multiplied throughout time, yet never will the true answer be reached. This is parallel to our understanding of God as we evolve. I hope this presents a decimal of simplicity perpendicular with intelligibility and is transparently precise in its non-precise way.

All things happen for reason, reason is because things happen. I am here for a reason, and reason is here for me. I WILL bring truth to mankind. Just give me one ear of every human on Earth, and 15 minutes of their time, and I will change the World. Of course I will need a few translators.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
My Job is almost done.

Spread the love and the truth, please... if you wish for change.

Peace and love,
David.

Please tell everyone about God. Please change the world... with love in mind... with eternity in mind. Mankind is in dire need. The world watches and does not act. You have been presented with the answers... spread it like wildfire children of God.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Nice post! What goes around comes around! Be good. Does it kinda say be bad too? Anybody know a good web page for those laws?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Thank you. I am currently spending many sleepless nights, and sleepless days recapitulating on the subject matter. Research and study of many great minds of the past has helped tremendously. The ATS website and its wonderful contribution to UFO's and Universal Intelligent Entities has helped me formulate numerous new ideas and fresh imaginations. All things are coming together. I wish I had some help. It is not a pushover while all alone.

Yes it does apply to bad as well. Action/reaction. The laws are based off of matter/energy/mass... well... WE ARE matter/enery/mass. WE ARE the universe. Action reaction is most important so far. One cannot kill someone and get away with it unscaved. Something always goes wrong, either mentally or physically. Be good and it will multiply. Yet tere is a reverse psychology factor that comes into fair boundries. For instance, if I begin reptitively cussing at you... you can use the action/reaction on your own... because you are more intelligent and obviously understand it. You can either A.) Walk away... which solves nothing... I will stil be the way that I am without learning a thing. B.) Approach me with the information that you have knowledge of. Ask me to please stop and tell me why in a nuetral manner. Or C.) Replicate the event by screaming insults of your own. All cause an action and a reaction. Now the deeper one's comprehension of these techniques... the more "spiritual" one can become.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The United states will be obliterated by nuclear force if it does not stop policing the world, say sorry for it's actions, and propose a doctrine of world unity and a one world government. Israel will be wiped off the face of the Earth through means of nuclear destruction if it does not persue peace and apologize for its crimes that it committed in the old testament against the surrounding nations: The slaughter of many millions of innocents.

No one needs to apologize for events that may be healthy for the growth of the society. Wars may be necessary since the opposite may lead to a stagnant society.

God is the initiator of the universe, the creator, the unknown force that initiated existence, and the name applied to the variables of the former. The universe in which we reside is undeniably a manufactured product of this God force, this initiator, this unknown, this infinite unsolvable beauty of a query.

Can you enlighten me on how you came to that conclusion? You seem undeniably certain and I’d like to know how?

So now this is the emerging reasoning: Since we cant prove the existence of god might as well equate it to infinity. We can’t comprehend infinity and if god = infinity it will suffice to say that we can never comprehend the nature of god. :shk:

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It consisted of about a year and a half of thought, meditation, and rigorous study. Why am I so undeniably sure? Because the sure is undeniable. How can one proclaim a static initatior? What created that? What created that? And that? It is infinite that we must come to accept. We accept it in our maths that lie within the creation... why can't we accept it through the mind? "God" is all around us trying to show us what he is... here we are searching for it... and there it is searching for us. We have finally collided.

Quite close. The infinite initiator. The same goes for a thought... infinite comes from infinite. We can comprehend the nature of The creation. The universe is Mass/matter/energy... we ARE mass/matter/energy. We must abide by these laws. They work through us as we are not exclusive of the universe. We must learn to apologize as to obliterate negative energy/actions. Why do we think we are exclusive of what we are? Because we are conscious/mass/matter/energy? That's all we are... we still must follow and understand the rules... if we do not.. it is certain destruction. Killing of species is never healthy for a society. The society you are speaking of is not only Earth, yet it is firmamental. We are killing ourselves because we do not understand what we are and what we are doing, nor the implications of those actions.

Truth CANNOT be constructed on the foundation of a lie, for it is too weak and the weather of time will surely cause it to crumble.

The civilization will fail if we continue to believe in fallacy. Truth is the ONLY answer for eternal peace.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
So do you all deny that this is what being human consists of? Do you all deny what God really is? And will we continue to fight over our petty Earth-bound religions?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
It consisted of about a year and a half of thought, meditation, and rigorous study. Why am I so undeniably sure? Because the sure is undeniable. How can one proclaim a static initatior? What created that? What created that? And that? It is infinite that we must come to accept. We accept it in our maths that lie within the creation... why can't we accept it through the mind? "God" is all around us trying to show us what he is... here we are searching for it... and there it is searching for us. We have finally collided.

Very well intented but quite unrealistic; Hitler was also "undeniable sure" that he would do well by his country and the people of Germany...

Maths that lie within the creation? In Nature there is no perfect square or perfect circle, there is not one identical to another to make two. Humanity invented the yardsick in order to measure. Maths is an abstract, a faith in rationality, very useful but still a faith.
What would you say is the difference between the "infinite creator" and Nature?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing! It's one and the same! I'd say the most important jump for mankind is to leave behind the religions... and recognize that we are only mass/matter/energy that is aware of itself... and that we are governed by the laws that control mass, matter, and energy... and we need to become aware of that and start controlling ourselves. Man did not create "matth" and "science"... it's always been here for us... we just finally devised a method for understanding and measuring it. Now we must integrate it into our lives... because it IS what we are. Sure it may not be flawless or perfect... but one day it is what will allow us to travel the galaxy. What do you trust? A book manipulated by man and misinterpretted throughout the centuries? Or the universe that "God" has given us... that universe/existence that God is within... omnipotently and omnipresent... infinite alpha... infinite omega... it's time that we elevate our consciousness. I'm nothing near Hitler... I work in honest,truth, and for world peace. Bad intentions attract bad outcomes. If one is always truthful.. only truth can flow one's way. Also, you say "unrealistic"... I don't operate on terms of illusion and reality... I only recognize the solidity within infinite existence. Also, your non-human judgement gets in the way as you search for perfection... a quote I have made up that will someday be famous.. "there is no conceptualization of consistencies without expectation, all things simply are and must be." In imperfection we find our perfection. For without it our perfect existence wouldn't be what it is.

[edit on 4-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm going to use a friends analogy and keep his name anonymous for confidential purposes.

We were passionately discussing the subject of "spirit" in regards to death. He used an analogy stating, "When a car breaks down what happens? The person gets out of it."

I thought, "what brilliance!" So I reverse engineered his awesome analogy. When a human breaks down, he says a spirit leaves it. So I played along... "okay then, what manufactured the car? The human being right?" Yes... and so the human being exits the car when it is no good anymore. Now what happens when the human being deceases? The "spirit" leaves, right? But what created the human being? The infinite and wondrous essence of the infinite God! Therefore we are all Gods and Godesses in the flesh, God uses us as his vessel (car
) and so we must live understanding this! Understanding where we come from and what creates us. Infinite evolution, infinite creation, infinite ending and infinite beginning, eternity and infinity : In our thoughts for a reason! The universe evolved consciousness so that it could know itself
When we die we go back into the Earth as matter/mass/energy. There's no actual "afterlife". What we do is create an eternal impact on the world that we live in with the way that we live our life. We are here to know "God"... This IS heaven! I understand it now! Existentially! WOWWW! This is amazing. A deeper understanding of what religions really mean!

Thank you anonymous!

[edit on 5-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

new topics

top topics

join