It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just want to talk!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I know what you meen, my puppie does that sort of thing too, she begs but when i say noo go away ill give you laterrr, she stops and comes back jus as im about to have the last bite.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Lol, I hope more people join this thread and the 'answer-question game' thread!
BTW, I think dogs are very smart, they know more than what it appears.

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I think they have a hidden agenda, they act really dumb but you can tell there little brains are plotting something...lol

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Lol, They get together in their secret headquarters '' Okay, so when will we be able to stop this stupid nonsense?? The guy i'm living with keeps talking to me with a stupid baby voice and he keeps giving me kisses all over my friggin' body!' Other dog '' Settle down, the human takeover will be in progress soon enough!''
lol, actually i have seriously thought of that a couple of times :shk:

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Im so confused... have you been smoking green, it certainly sounds like it lollll

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
No, i dont smoke and i never will lol. Anyways, New post in the Answer - question thread!!

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Im playing, im playing, i smoke, but not green, and i dont drink anymore either, my medication doesnt allow me

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Lol, too bad, I enjoy drinking once in a while, I don't abuse of it though! And I know i am a lil young for it too but who cares!

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Mate im 15 and started smoking(ciggretes, other stuff) and drinking when i was 12, only this year i stoped everything but ciggerettes becasue i have medication and it can confuse me in to having pyscotic episodes again loll

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My dad started smoking when he was 9!!! I tell him all the time that he should quit before he gets hurt...

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ayo, my names truttseeker, I like to play ps2 and xbox 360. Ummm I work at mcdonalds...if you got something to say about that
. and pretty much yeah I live in my own appartment with friends and we have a 52 inch hdtv, x360, i have my own awesome laptop and yeah thats aboot it. Kind of more for bragging rights lol. And I also drink, every weekend here is no sleep.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm Lucas, I live in Brazil for 18 years (which is my age).
My life is full of trouble, I was fully happy until my 7 years old when I had a Cerebral Trombosis and spent 1 month (and couple days) at the hospital. After being cured I adquired a tremedous fear of blood / monsters / etc. In fact when I'm in fear I can feel the places where is full of negative energies.
It's really hard to sleep.

According to my teachers along my life, I'm a mature person. I can be trully realistic about things and I can be very smart. Only if I study of course.

Sorry folks, I'm so desperated, a situation is turning my life upside-down, I trully don't know what to do in the next 6 months, I have College Attempt Tests and only 3 months to study the entire thing, I'm about to be accepted to do Military Service which I don't want to, I'm not dating anyone, I feel like my head is about to explode and so is my chest.

I can't take it anymore, I just can't. Why everyone's life is SO easier than mine? I'm not saying that I'm the most unhappy person ever but, things could be a little bit easier for me sometimes.

[edit on 28/8/2006 by tunin]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If you believe in god then you know that everything happens for a reason, you have to stay positive, never give up, and never be hesitant ( Only if its for good things of course) always be sure of your decision. And most of all be yourself. You can't let life beat you. Be strong. and many other ppl's lifes are worst than yours, dont worry.

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thanks mate, I really appreciate your words.
But I don't think I should deserve this, really.. Life is to unfair for me, sometimes I feel like everyone is making a conspiracy against me..
Damn, I'm crying right now..

Thanks once again, God bless you.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
'Sup!

I'm Striker122! I live in the state of Pennsylvania. I live with both parents and a younger sibling. I'm 16 years of age and I'm going into my Junior Year.

I enjoy lifting weights (been slackin for a few weeks though), and I'm starting my first year of wrestling. I also enjoy watching Mixed Martial Arts and other combat sports. My dream is to one day become a professional Mixed Martial Artist.

My career in life is to become a Physical Therapist, I want to do it on sports injuries.

Anyways, thats a little about me.

Have a nice day...

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
When I feel like giving up I listen to songs. If you can find an activity or something to help you I recommend it. ''In my hood, when it rains it pours'' --Curtis '50 cent' Jackson --- ''They told me that pain was just in the frame, the irony of that
Cause that was the slogan showing, when they tried to see my tats
Never knew what was in the skin, would finally be a fact
Feeling like mother nature's, right behind me with a gat
Take that, the rain's loud on the window when it taps
To help with the time, I thought that I could finally be relaxed
Tired of being po', yeah trying to leave the rats
Walk out to see three of your tires, that be on flat
And that one tire, left a sign of hope
That helps you to keep on grinding, when you kinda broke
That helps you to keep composure, up around your folk
That keeps from trying to wrap a rope, around your throat
Don't choke, you feeling like giving up
Life isn't a million bucks, you feeling like living sucks
God's telling you hear your boy, but you don't wanna give him trust
Mama telling you pay your ties, and you yell at her back for what
To the path took a ride fast, to get some rims on his truck
I don't think that they'll miss, ten percent of negative bucks
Put some Henny up in your cup, your problems will start to drown
But soon as your buzz leaves, then problems come back around damn''

Rain - Chamillionaire

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Anyone else want to talk about anything???

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
something else about me, I almost died at 2 months because of a virus/ infection in my stomach...now i have a wicked scar on my stomach though...

-Jimmy-

l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
and when i got my first 2 wheeler bike, i didnt know where the breaks were and i fell 5 feet down lol...

-Jimmy-

l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
VVVVVVVVVVVV

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Something else then, if noone wants to talk----I once broke my leg jumping off a tree when i was very young---

-Jimmy-

l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
VVVVVVVVVVVVV

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join