It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just want to talk!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hello, my username is Jimmy910130, I am 15 going on 16 soon, I live in Canada and here is my story : I was born in january and starting at a very young age I was interested in UFO, actually that is the reason I joined ATS, anyways I used to look up in the sky and think of how ;lucky we were to actually be able to live, but anyways, the major things that affect me in life are my sports , I play baseball (going on my 9th season) basketball, and football. I don't get hurt often when I play these sports. My integrity, focus and enthusiasm is what keeps me going. I love my family (I have a 18 year old sister) my parents are not divorced and I have a 7 year old dog (Human years).
In my life i have gone threw : deaths in the family, a bike/car accident, flood, a 3 week blackout ( 97-98) a fire in our elementary school (we missed about 1 month of school!!!) and many more things that i cannot think of right now.

Anyways that is all you need to know about me, what is your story? If you are not shy, your welcome to just talk and write a small 'autobiography' like i just did. We, the ATS community, should learn more about eachother. Well, actually the whole world should get to know eachother (that would stop a few major problems)

Anyways, I am awaiting your stories!
-Jimmy-

P.S. mods, sorry if another thread exists already like this one, the search engine is not working for me right now. And we have many new members here that im sure would enjoy talking a bit about themselves!

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm lys, and man I love tacos.

more to come later. . .

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hello lysergic, I just ate tacos today! Do you like or play any sports?

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Come on ppl share! Don't be shy! Being shy is one of the major problems here on this world!

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
38 views and only 3 replies? Including 2 that are mine?? Come on ppl!

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hi Jimmy!

I will go ahead and tell you a bit about myself as you request in your thread.
My name is Tiffannie. I just turned 26 and I am a stay at home mom of two (three if you include my puppy). I have been through a lot just like you have, the unexpected death of my grandmother, other family deaths, poverty, homelessness, domestic abuse, and I must say I am not always happy with my life but I feel that what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. It's nice to meet you.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hello Tifannie, nice to meet you! I see you have been through alot too, but you seem to be very positive towards it, and thats how we should all be!

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Anybody else want to share their stories?

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
Hello lysergic, I just ate tacos today! Do you like or play any sports?

-Jimmy-

I probably wont eat a taco today, but thats cause I been scarfin' on texmex all last week.

Sports?

I played football for like 6 weeks, in jr high @ Goddard Jr High, we lost both games, and man San Jacinto's team everyone was like 6 inches to a ft taller than us.

Then I switched schools, only joined athletic cause of friends, I am always been more of a PE Ninja.

Floor Hockey was my game. I also pwned hardcore in volleyball, cept I'd try to kick the ball instead of hitting it with my hands, and apparently this pissed off peopple in my class... ahhh good ol' jr high days.

Then I got into skateboard/rollerblading in 7th... stopped that all when I turned 17/18 became lazy.

Haven't skateboarded in probably 5 months... Laziness, and my board is nearly dead.

However I still play hackey sack like a mofo if that counts!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
its nice to see active ppl instead of mcdonalds ppl...i used to play hackeysack, i was really good.

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I am 15 nearly 16 and on medication for ADHD, i live in UK and am completly paranoid about everything, i also have a dog, called pie lol

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hello Krax, what kind of race is your dog? Mine is a mix between Labrador and Golden Retriever.

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Mines a Canaan Dog, a breed not many people have heard of, lived naturally in the desert
, looks like a wolf.

Read about Canaan

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Nice! Mine looks almost exactly like the one named 'kylie' on this page----

Labrador / Golden Retriever

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
awwww it looks so cute n lazy, my dogs like naturally paranoid, just like its owner lol, how old is your dog?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
7---49 in dog years, yours? My dog is scared of practically anything, loud noises, ballons, basketballs, food, lol. But when he sees an airplane over our house he barks until he doesn't see it anymore, which is really hilarious when you see him! He even barked at a red helium ballon that i let go once!

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
LOL, mines 5 months but shes got a split personality, shes either really nice to you or will bark and try bite you, she hates new people coming into my home lol, its really funny.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Haha reminds me of my dog when we first got him. The first time my grandmother came to see him, she brought a small bone, and when she came in he started barking wildly! But when she gave him the bone, he immediatly stopped! lol...just makes me think if an intrder came into my house with a dog treat!

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Its Quite funny, Bull dogs are known to be quite good gaurd dogs, that is complete rubbish, if a burglar breaks in, all they have to do is pat there head and they see them as guest in his house lol

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yea, dogs can be very dumb...But mine has surprised me many times showing intellectual thinking...I once said'' You will get a treat AFTER supper'' and he stopped begging me, and right when i was finished he sat down gave me his paw and started begging again
lol

-Jimmy-

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join