It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project for A new American Century...Disastorous Implimentation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
We've all read the Neo-Con's dogmatic statement of how, in their view, our country should proceed into this century. I'm actually more amazed at how many in the general public are totally unaware of this outlined agenda and who it's proponents are. For those who haven't, here's a link.

It is scary, to say the least, to think that these people, who are in power, see the world in such a narrow way and seem to have such a narrow view of the world's political struture existing outside the American borders.

What is even scarier is that after almost seven years of these people being in power, our country and population is worse off by a magnatude geopolitically and with regards to security. We have created an enemy that grows exponentially with every move and mis-step this kabal in Washington takes.

The policy paper I referenced is an undeniable blueprint for everything that has come to pass. This has been discussed here many times before. The Pearl Harbor type of event they speak of was orchaestrated and their fingerprints on the event have over time been erased in the minds of the sheep-like American public.

The media as a partner to this, has succeeded in creating new definitions for the words terrorists and insurgents. No time or page space is dedicated to reviews of how we found ourselves in this predicament and what the true causes are.

The result has been that whereas before the Terrorist organizations didn't hold the American public directly responsible for their political leader's actions, they now say that we must be responsible because we keep these people in power.

How can we educate the common man about what is happening and how we are being led by the nose down this very destructive path. What can be done to break the veil of apathy that exists in America today?

Maybe this post is simply a way of venting the frustration I feel about the direction we are heading. Probably that is the case. Maybe I'm just naive.
I'd just like to hear the thoughts of any that may be interested.
We can't, as a nation be this blind and apathetic, can we?
I think that after all this time, with this bunch in power, a light surely has to be penetrating on the ludicracy of The Project for a New American Century.
Thanks to ATS for the forum to vent.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by freddieb]www.newamericancentury.org

[edit on 27-8-2006 by freddieb]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The URL is not valid and cannot be loaded.

i'd like to read your link, but apparently it killed itself before i could even try...

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I'll try to fix that.
Type it in if I'm not successful.
This isn't some document from some obscure group. This is an open to the public, agenda statement that is openly acknowlegded by the signers.
I don't know why this link isn't working

[edit on 27-8-2006 by freddieb]www.newamericancentury.org

[edit on 27-8-2006 by freddieb]

join