It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis The Occult Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
These are a Two part documentry about how the Nazis used occultism and tried to win the war, it talks about there love about arienism and there views on the "perfect Arien Blood" they also thought that they were arien supermen

Please share your views on this

Video part 1

Video part 2

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Both links are for part one. You have not posted part 2 here.

The first part was pretty much standard stuff for anyone who has researched the total history of Nazi germany.

Part 2 Found

Part 2

[edit on 27-8-2006 by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
yea.. the nazi occult connection isnt breaking news.. especially not around here, but we're happy to have another person to discuss the whole thing with.. be nice to talk about something other then half baked freemason conspiracy theories for a change

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I've been researching this subject for several years now - and this is one of the best video documentaries I've seen in a long time.

Lots of facts presented I was not aware of.

Great find! Thanks for sharing!

[edit on 31-8-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I especially like the scene with the Nazi rally, and the torches, and the people forming a swastika...very picture-esque!

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Here's an interesting read(although it contains a few errors).

By one of H.H. the Dalai Lama's translators:

www.berzinarchives.com...

www.berzinarchives.com...

Also, try the following search with Green, Gloves and Hitler(search all forums and since beginning) for some more interesting info.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light
yea.. the nazi occult connection isnt breaking news.. especially not around here, but we're happy to have another person to discuss the whole thing with..

be nice to talk about something other then half baked freemason conspiracy theories for a change.

top topics

join