It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Oklahoma bombing news footage. More than one device.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Sorry if this is old, but whilst looking for 9-11 footage, a guy on another forum i post on sent me the above link to see if i was interested.

Now damn people, if this wasn't a mirror image of what happend on 9-11 i don't know what was!

Now, was it a practise, to see how quick people would accept the goverments versions of events? and what about all of those witnesses to the other bombs? where were they when a man went to the death chamber saying he had been set up??

Wow wee have the people of the USA been getting screwed over for a long old time!!

Now its sent me on the path to see what Clintons role in all of this was.... and what his wife may get up to when she is president in 2008!

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If I remember correctly the official line after all this was that the explosives were in the part of the building that housed the FBI.

So it was dropped.

If you want to do more research then get the book " The Third Terrorist" by Jayna Davis.

Roper

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Definitely read Jayna's work.

And Roper is stating what I remember. That the devices were supposed to the ATF's and/or FBI's and that they were for training purposes (they weren't live ordinances) if I remember the story line correctly (by the way, I saved every magazine on this in the days, weeks and months after the Murrah bombing and still have them stored away some where.)

When the explosion initially happened it was believed to be a natural gas leak/explosion. So you have to take into account that these variations in the story occurred all day. That doesn't mean there isn't anything to the multiple device accounts, it's just to point out that if you're going to try to say there were multiple bombs versus one Ryder truck bomb, you have to also say there wasn't even a Ryder truck bomb and it was a natural gas explosion.

It's all a really good exercise in how you can't/can/shouldn't/should take statements made real-time as things unfold. Please note - I don't know which is/isn't the right thing to do. lol

[edit on 8-27-2006 by Valhall]

new topics

join