It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You might be an ATSer if you :

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If you were a tin foil hat you are an ATSer!

I don't were a tin foil hat I promise...

Stop staring at me like that....

Who sent you?....

*paranoid look*

[edit on 24-3-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
-you spend the little free time you get with your wife/gf telling them why you think "that one website you go to" may be taking years off your life from frustration and stress

-you pass on a chance for "stress relief" from said wife so that you can post "one last time" how fire wont detonate explosives

-you cringe when u hear the word "squib"

-you know who bill ryan is

-youve ever suggested that a UFO could be a "wacky waving inflatable arms flailing tube man" that got loose

-you were 100% sure it wasnt a wwiaftm (see above)

-you dont bother to vote because "the shadow govt" has already decided the winner and theres a sanford and son marathon on election day

-youve ever looked for a cave to prepare as a new home for when the NWO declares martial law

-you dont take "tin foil hat wearing whack job" as an insult but an honorific much like Dr or Sir

-you are open minded, but hard to convince

-you know how many versions of "loose change" exist

-you know who's going to be narrating the "final cut" of the aforementioned

-if youve ever been accused of being a disinfo agent

-if youve ever accused someone else of being a disinfo agent

-you know what "the aviary" is

-you know what 'the hutchinson effect' is

-you know more about "the aurora" than most airforce personel will admit to

-you consider the validity of someones opinion based on their ability to spell.

-you distrust anything said on cnn, fox, or msnbc because they are all controlled by the govt.

-break into a cold sweat whenever you see a black SUV

-log onto the net through a proxy server so "they cant find you"

ok thats long, im bored. sue me

PS, if you feel you fit any of these descriptions, ask yourself why?
jk

gnight folks

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
-if you have made a Faraday cage to enclose your Computer room

^ that is by far my favorite "you might be an ATSer" line! Probably because I have contemplated on a serious level actually doing that..

Originally posted by Damocles
-youve ever suggested that a UFO could be a "wacky waving inflatable arms flailing tube man" that got loose

^ This is a close second!

If you ridicule your family for getting their news from the Television and news papers; as you run to your computer to closely examine the latest UFO videos and apocalyptic threads - You might be an ATSer.

If you strongly believe that ancient mythical flood stories are based on a real flood, and have planned escape routes to the highest nearby point incase there's another giant flood - You might be an ATSer.

If everytime you hear someone talk down about the government you have to explain why the Rockerefeller controlled central banks are to blaim - You might be an ATSer.

If you take pride in ruining peoples world-view by telling them how things are really run - You might be an ATSer.

If you think theres sacred geometry and astronomical symbols embedded into Washington D.C. - You might be an ATSer.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You might be an ATSer if...

Your kids yell "quit laughing" everytime you log on.
Your kids ask "what are you laughing about? everytime you log on.
Your significant other begins to miss you while logged on to ATS.

You know what % you are of the Startrek Characters.. but lie when it turns out you are really a cross between Ferengi and Klingon...

You might be an ATSer if you bypass the major news stories and breaking news from the media and check with ATS for the 'real' story.
ATS!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You Might be an ATSer if . . .

1. You know more then 4 names for Area 51 (Groom Lake, Dreamland, The Box, The Ranch, Paradice Ranch, Red Square)

2. You can name more then one roumored Black Project (Aroura, Black Manta, SR-72)

3. Your online friends with a guy who digs up crash airplanes for hobby (Shadowhawk is the X-Plane hunter)

4. You use the words Government conspircay in weekly conversations

5. You know someone who calles himself SimonGray

6. You have the ATs Website on your Book Marks list

Tim

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
You might be an ATSer if...

Your kids yell "quit laughing" everytime you log on.
Your kids ask "what are you laughing about? everytime you log on.
Your significant other begins to miss you while logged on to ATS.

You know what % you are of the Startrek Characters.. but lie when it turns out you are really a cross between Ferengi and Klingon...

You might be an ATSer if you bypass the major news stories and breaking news from the media and check with ATS for the 'real' story.
ATS!
Oh my, I could not have said it better!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join