It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You might be an ATSer if you :

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

* If you have ever analyzed videos of the World Elite looking for evidence of Reptillian Shapeshifting... You might be an ATSer.

* If you have an irrationally strong fear RFID, you might be an ATSer.

* If you have spent over an hour scrutinizing the murals at the Denver Airport and come to the conclusion that it is a Nazi/NWO headquarters for the future flooded world. You might be an ATSer.

* If you have a notepad or word document filled with NWO quotes like this one:

Banker, Paul Warburg:
    "We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (February 17, 1950, as he testified before the US Senate).
    You might be an ATSer.

* If you think there are signs that 9/11 and other "terrorist" attacks are infact staged by the world elite, and that these signs are in plain sight... You might be an ATSer.

* If you spent alot of time reading websites that use words like "esoteric," "Enochian magick," "Hebrew gematria," "visica piscis," and "tree of life." You might be an ATSer.

* If you think that Stargates might actually exist and have been used funnel in giant blond aliens from other star systems who became gods to South Americans.. You might be an ATSer.

All right. please feel free to add your own "you might be an ATSer" examples. No pic's necessary.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
By the way all those pics I linked to came off of my hard drive. Which is why I think its so funny. I guess im the only ATSer? Well, I'll continue talking to myself then.

* If you have ever supported an anti-masonic thread, you might be an ATSer.

* If you have ever supported a pro-masonic thread, you might be an ATSer. Also, you might be part of the illuminati..

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
funny thread

You might be an ATS'er if your home page is ATS
You might be an ATS'er if you think that everyone is out to get you..including yourself..lmao
you might be an ATS'er if your signature looks like mine..hehe
a couple I thought I would add/...sorry no pics

[edit on 8/28/2006 by TONE23]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
You might be ATSer if you work for the government,drive a black car and you like to have all the knowledge whilst tellin others lies

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Good thread, I'll give it a try...

You might be an ATSer...
-if you know who Bob Lazar is.
-if you think theres a huge base under New Mexico.
-if you think the government orchestrated 9/11.
-if you have ever used the word Bilderberger.
-if you think the MIB want to take you away.
-if you know what Zeta Reticuli is.

Ok, I'm stopping there.

[edit on 8/29/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
hehehehe, pretty good ones guys!

You might be an ATSer if you have ever
- had an indepth discussion on time travel possibilities.
- argued for another theory on gravity.
- think the moon is a starbase for a Galactic Federation.
- have analyzed evidence proving that the moon landing was faked.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
You might be an ATSer if you give a hypothesis for something and have all the "normals" tell you you're crazy. Hell, the other ATSers might tell you you're crazy, too.

You might be an ATSer if you think people are always lying.

You might be an ATSer if you have ever debated for or agaisnt the following things:
Is the Earth Hollow?
Is one of Egypt's pyramids actually Solomon's Temple?
You might be an avid ATSer if you have a big butt.....

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
If you nod to people on the street who are wearing the same dark sunglasses as you for no explicable reason and without intending to...

If you've ever designed and laminated your own personal "identification" card declaring your status as an: alien, member of a secret society, etc...and carried it around in your wallet - JUST IN CASE...

If you have a list of topics, questions, or "practiced answers" about what you'll say when the FBI comes calling at your home...

You've ever worn some sort of identity concealing device or headgear (bandannas, masks, tin foil hats, etc) while typing online or using a webcam...

...you just might be an ATS'er.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You might be an ATSer...
-if tou see a pyramid in a symbol and automatically think it has to do with the Illuminati.
-if you have extra tin foil, just in case.
-if you know who Simon Gray is.
-if you think all blond haired blue eyed tall people are nordic aliens.

That's all for this installment from me.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
if you know how to use the ats /ats tags for images.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
You might be an ATSer if you give a hypothesis for something and have all the "normals" tell you you're crazy. Hell, the other ATSers might tell you you're crazy, too.

Yah I've gotten a few blank looks, but mostly people are intereseted for around 15seconds which is about the maximum attention span of most people these days.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
You might be an ATS'er if you think Venus could have been a comet.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You might be an ATSer if you have all ancient sights(pyramids, temples) and covert government intallations(Area 51, HAARP, AUTEC) mapped on Google Earth.

You might be an ATSer if you tell people that it is quite possible the world will come to a big change or end in 2012 and that the Maya predicted it.

You might be an ATSer if you pass the time in the Last To Post thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If you wanted to
your friend after he admitted to you he had no clue what the federal reserve is...

If you've ever seriously considered that the moon landing may have been done in at a warehouse in New Mexico...

If you think that your cat may be your only reliable defense against the evil spirits that possess your home...

If you've mistaken a deer in the woods as a possible Sasquatch sighting...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well if you know all about John Titor...
If you know all about Serpo...
If you know all about Prophet Yahweh...
If you think a 757 hit the pentagon...
If you don't think a 757 hit the pentagon...

And if you mention loose change, and are not referring to some pennies in your pocket...

You might be an ATSer.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
-If you have ever actually experimented to see how many layers of aluminum foil it does take to shield your cell phone from its network.

-If you know what a faraday cage is, and have posted instructions on how to build one.

-If you've ever tried to investigate who is really behind . . . www.abovetopsecret.com

-You have pen pals you imagine looking like comic-book heroes, animals, or campaign posters.

-The worst insult you can think of besides "troll" is "sock puppet"

-When you sit down at a computer, your partner just sighs, slowly.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
- If you know what a Hyperdimensional Resonator is

- If you scan the sky daily for chemtrails

- If you think Niburu might be your new home after 2012

- If you think that google earth has hidden evidence of Dulce

- If you think Cheney and Rumsfeld are reptilian

You might be an ATS'er

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

- If you think Cheney and Rumsfeld are reptilian

i thought Cheney was a Cyclops. . . bad depth percepsion leading to him thinking his buddy was a . . . terrorist or something...

- if your F5 key is worn out.
- if your Firefox browser uses up 200mb of memory because you have 20 tabs open... all of them ATS

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
-if you have made a Faraday cage to enclose your Computer room

-if you know who John Lear is

-if you believe John Lear

-if you don't believe John Lear

-if you have had a 3-some with aliens

- if you have Bowled with aliens

-if you have been up until 3 am drinking mountain dew and eating beer nuts trying to convince a skeptic it's not just a balloon

- if you have been up until 3 am drinking mountain dew and eating beer nuts trying to convince a believer it is just a balloon

- immediately debunk any thing any one says, even off line

-watch Fox News for comedy relief

- think of the words "photoshop" and/or "CGI" when ever you see a link to YouTube

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If you were twitching and going through withdrawal while the servers were down yesterday, you may be an ATS member.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join