It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. is going to lose in Iran, which they intend to do.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yeah, that's what I said.... This is my opinion of the whole situation. The U.S. is going to invade Iran in the near future, and it's their intention to lose. How badly they will lose, I don't know. But it's my feeling that they will. They want to lose. That's because the U.S. is in it's last years as a sovereign nation. Soon it will be part of the North American Union and lose it's independance that the founding fathers and most presidents have fought so hard to have and keep.

This is the way the NWO will come to pass IMO. It's not about Iran being a threat. It's not about Israel. Israel is just a pawn and is being used for different matters. Oil is important, but not as important as what's going to happen. The same people orchestrating this (the globale elite) are the ones who have sponsored both sides of WWII. And they were the engines behind the creation of Israel. One Rothschild is even being called the "father of the Jewish settlement" (in Israel). But guess what.. The same people had dealings with Hitler, if it wasn't for them Hitler would've never been able to conquer half of Europe and commit all the atrocities that he did. Which makes you realize that the people behind the creation of Israel didn't really care about the Jews, they're just using the country for their own goals.

Israel attacking Hezbollah in Lebanon is just to get people angry at Iran (and Syria). That's the way they will get the support from the public. And it's working perfectly, because people are already considering Iran (which doesn't even have a nuke) to be the most dangerous country on the planet. Forget North Korea exists for a minute, will ya???

Iraq was the same deal. The U.S. military was meant to struggle in Iraq; the U.S. government was meant to lose credibility. That's why they didn't do anything when Glaubatz claimed to have found possible WMD sites in Iraq. They were not supposed to find WMD's in Iraq.

Iran should be the nail in the U.S.'s coffin. I don't know how exactly it will happen, but due to it's crushed reputation and non-existent level of trust, there will probably be an international call for the U.S. to lose it's sovereignity and be assimilated under a higher form of government. Which will be the North American Union. Just how that part of the NWO is going to begin in that continent.

This was just my opinion on the current affairs.

Related thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here are some blogs and articles about the NAU.

Tancredo confronts
'super-state' effort
Demands full disclosure of White House work with Mexico, Canada

The North American Union, Guard the Borders Blogburst 7/31/06

[edit on 26-8-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
You would need some kind of collapse of American authority and autonomy for any kind of NAU to happen...

You might be able to gently ease the idea into soccer moms and factory dads heads with a few news stories here, a few new laws there, and voila!

But you can't just wake everybody up one day and tell them America, Canada, and Mexico don't exist.

What Mr. Gilchrist of the Minutemen fears is the vanishing of the red, white, and blue. In all reality the NAU be a removal of economic, cultural, and social barriers that at the same time will leave some sense of national autonomy and pride.

Doesn't this already exist with NATO? What do the ultra-rich Globalists need more of? They already have us all in hideous debt. Why our minds and bodies too?

These are truly cursed and interesting times

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   

If I had a way Above award left this month, you would get one without any shadow of a doubt. I don't know how you came to your conclusions, but its a conclusion that leaves me cold but enlightened.

For me, there has always been a missing piece of the puzzle, a piece that is elusive and vapore like...

Now looking at your post, thinking about GW Bush and family, about Clinton, and about 9-11 and all the laws that have been brought in, it slotted into place real nice and neat.

One day your post will be seen as a prophetic and rueful piece of divination. I salute you.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hey thanks Dark knight,

I do hope that I get proven wrong about this though...

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
The same people orchestrating this (the globale elite) are the ones who have sponsored both sides of WWII. And they were the engines behind the creation of Israel. One Rothschild is even being called the "father of the Jewish settlement" (in Israel). But guess what.. The same people had dealings with Hitler, if it wasn't for them Hitler would've never been able to conquer half of Europe and commit all the atrocities that he did. Which makes you realize that the people behind the creation of Israel didn't really care about the Jews, they're just using the country for their own goals.

Hear, Hear!

This is exactly what I've been saying all along, such as here and here and on various other message boards. The common reaction is usually along the lines of "how dare you" and they start branding you anti-semetic for suggesting it.. or even worse, they totally lack the intellectual capacity to grasp your point and accuse you of denying the holocaust.. I've been through the lot and many times I've felt like I've been beaten up with bloodied broken bones just to try and utter some grains of truth. Either that, or the post is ignored and everyone moves along to a frame of reference less dangerous to tackle.

You, have been able to capture the point about the Rothschilds very succinctly, and for this, you get a Way Above award from me with deepest gratitude. It will be interesting to see how this plays out - I have a feeling you aren't going to be too far off.

[edit - heh.. I'd place a 'way above' vote, but there's no option available for your member name - what a shame
]

[edit on 31-8-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'm not sure how to comment this..

On one hand, it wouldn't surprise me if that's Bush's intentions. I have no doubt 9/11 was orchestrated by the government. I have no doubt that they knew the WMD Intellegence was wrong and even fabricated. And I have no doubt that we were kinda whispering in Israel's ear and encouraging them to attack and invade Lebanon.

Our Iraq problems are well documented. It makes me wonder if it's on purpose because I don't think we have enough troops in there. I also don't get why we haven't learned anything from the enemy. From these insurgents using guerilla warfare tactics. It's been 3 years..come on..we can't learn ANYTHING from what they're doing?

But, on the other hand..I don't want to believe this is the goal of the government..to bring us down as a nation. Truthfully..it would be very sad to see the red white and blue collapse. I dont want to believe it simply because I don't want it to happen. I don't have anything to back up my not believe it. I, like many others im sure, don't want it to happen. But good post, I for the most part agree, I just hope we're all wrong.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It is had for me to believe we would lose a war on purpose, especially to Iran who may soon have nukes. It's an interesting theory. I do believe there are those who want to be rid of our northern and southern borders. That would be a disaster. The coming months and years will be crucial in the future of America. We are too divided to agree on anything, even losing in Iran. But anything is possible.

Right Truth
www.righttruth.typepad.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Yep, this is where I need to be.

The crucial thing that you have said, I think, was that ‘the U.S. is in its last years as a sovereign nation’ I think this is true too. Remember that we haven’t lost our constitution based government yet. They, whoever they are, are well aware that taking it from us will require a massive decline in Americas standard of living. Which is what The Fed is about to do for us, but It will also be multi-faceted thing, Keeping us in situations like the ones we are in is a part of it. But man you hit it on the head with the recent Lebanon /Israeli thing serving to get people mad at Iran/Syria without having to get Iran to lift a finger. good thinking.

new topics

top topics

join