It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

run your own country

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ok ive joined, please be upstanding for the Colony of Mojovista.

Feel free to visit www.nationstates.net... and enjoy our sandy beaches, free rides on our native animal the hippopotenuse ( it swims at right angles to the beach) and taste our national dish chilli.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
our native animal the hippopotenuse ( it swims at right angles to the beach)

For that you got a WATS vote!

Lines like that are what keep me going!!!! (especially when I didn't go to sleep today!)

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades

Originally posted by mojo4sale
our native animal the hippopotenuse ( it swims at right angles to the beach)

For that you got a WATS vote!

Lines like that are what keep me going!!!! (especially when I didn't go to sleep today!)

Cheers, we all need a giggle now and then and ATS is the best place for it. Likewise i havent slept yet, i work permanent nightshift and my kids are home today, no chance of sleep.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
At least you got a reason.

I won't sleep because I can;t be bothered to walk to my bed.

My god I'm lazy.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
tie a pillow to your forehead, mmmm, sleep anywhere then. except cant see where your going. but that shouldnt matter if your asleep. gotta stop thinking out aloud.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I believe I should be the UN delegate.

I am on the site more than Vegemites (due to my lack of life) and will not stop until EVERYONE KNEELS TO US!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
cool we have 21 nations already in

bow to my power

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
*cough* i am not bumping this topic

maybe i am

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So, Bodrul, you want to reinstate Regional Controls for the UN Delegate? I won't be booting anyways, but I want to have some control over the World Factbook and such.

You TOO can be part of the ATS Community Extension by going and joining Nation States!

Heck, just today I got a notice that my nation's national animal (the 3 Amigos) have been attacking my population! Also, college and university students in my nation make ends meet by selling their kidneys for a few thousand more ATS Points...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
MY^ national animal is also our national dish.

You dont know what your missing if you havent tried Chilli Hippopotenuse Pi.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarium
So, Bodrul, you want to reinstate Regional Controls for the UN Delegate? I won't be booting anyways, but I want to have some control over the World Factbook and such.

ok aslong as u dont start kicking lol

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm in too The Most Serene Republic of Wankmeorf

The Most Serene Republic of Wankmeorf is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons. Its compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 5 million are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.

The large, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Social Welfare, and Religion & Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 22%. A small but healthy private sector is led by the Furniture Restoration industry, followed by Retail and Trout Farming.

Crime is a problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Wankmeorf's national animal is the hamster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the wank.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Are we allowed to run our country into the ground because there can be no greater joy than to truly say that the people have that much confidence in you?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by risitar
Are we allowed to run our country into the ground because there can be no greater joy than to truly say that the people have that much confidence in you?

do it to ur hearts desire

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ive resigned from the U.N, always telling you what to do, stop crushing your citizens beneath your despotic boots, stop selling uranium to fanatic religious organisations, disband your secret death sqads, stop sending tax money to private bank accounts in the cayman islands.
Who the hell do these people think they are.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'm in. I am The Free Land Of Nassatall and I am in the South Pacific Region.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Okay. I'm still working on it but you can join up now. Could you join with your Nations name cos I am creating a forum for each nation plus a warfare one, discussion etc etc

Sorry, but you will have to join runboard in order to join the forum. Its free anyway and only takes a few minutes.

The url is com5.runboard.com...

The delegate and founder will have personal titles and be admin of the board.
If you want any more advice or anything just pm me once you've joined.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
^nice one
im there

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I r in on your boards.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
i use to be on there, i remember very well.

but my nation turned into a police state in the end :shk:

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join