It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

run your own country

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
i am giving everyone the chance to run their own nation, call it what they want and rule it as they please

nation states

after you craete your nation check what region ur in

then click it

then click
Tired of life in name of region ur in? Then move to a new region!

find region type/copy paste
Region Of ATS

and join

[edit on 26-8-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I remember this. This was really fun, but my country Toonamix isn't there anymore.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
I remember this. This was really fun, but my country Toonamix isn't there anymore.

i had to start from scracth since i never used my old one

join this one

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
i am giving everyone the chance to run their own nation, call it what they want and rule it as they please

nation states

after you craete your nation check what region ur in

then click it

then click
Tired of life in name of region ur in? Then move to a new region!

find region type/copy paste
Region Of ATS

and join

[edit on 26-8-2006 by bodrul]

mmmokay!!

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Okay I'm in.

The Kingdom of Jamesmickael

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Man, that sucks, I had a really big one already, and it got deleted.

Oh well.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It is quite fun if you have a group of friends in the same region, "my country is better than yours" type situation.

But after a while you only get repeats of issues to deal with and nothing new, thats the point I stopped playing it at a good year or so ago.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
It is quite fun if you have a group of friends in the same region, "my country is better than yours" type situation.

But after a while you only get repeats of issues to deal with and nothing new, thats the point I stopped playing it at a good year or so ago.

know what you mean hopefully the got new ones this time

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Ok, I think I might give the site a second blast, I'm One Wizard

*grins*

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm in.
I urge you all to holiday within The Dominion of JackofBlades.

What the brochure says:

The Dominion of JackofBlades is a tiny, safe nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 5 million are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."

Please enjoy your stay: but remember......you are in MY land and crime is illegal. Everything is a capital offence.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I am definitely in as such my country shall be called Risitar and I can't wait to get started!

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The Armed Republic of Zaphodism.

The Armed Republic of Zaphodism is a tiny, pleasant nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The medium-sized government is mainly concerned with Law & Order, although Education and Healthcare are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 17%. A robust private sector is led by the Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming industries.

Crime is moderate. Zaphodism's national animal is the babel fish and its currency is the babel.

www.nationstates.net...

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
My nations influence is currently: Eminence Grise

I didn't know what that meant but thanks to Google's define: function i found it means:

(French) a person who exercises power or influence in certain areas without holding an official position; "the President's wife is an eminence grise in matters of education"

or

An éminence grise (French for "grey eminence"), is a powerful advisor or decision-maker who operates secretly or otherwise unofficially. This phrase originally referred to Cardinal Richelieu's right-hand man, François Leclerc du Tremblay, a Capuchin priest who wore gray robes." The phrase "His Eminence" is to describe a Cardinal in the Roman Catholic Church, although Leclerc du Tremblay died before the title was ever conferred upon him.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
12 nations already

The Dictatorship of Bodrul
The Democratic States of Todd Johnson
The Republic of Vegemites Republic
The Kingdom of Jamesmickael
The Rogue Nation of Thisilandearth
The Republic of Serendipitus
The Rogue Nation of Wolfikistan
The Confederacy of One Wizard
The Dominion of JackofBlades
The Republic of Highland Cathedral
The Armed Republic of Zaphodism
The Free Land of Caleton

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Ok im like a Governmet there, what do I do now? Im confused. Im in the region of ATS.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
'Ere we go! 'Ere we go!

I look forward to this again!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
i'm in as well.

The Borderlands of The Unknown Mountain is a tiny, devout nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5 million are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.

The large government is mainly concerned with Religion & Spirituality, although Law & Order and Healthcare are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 21%. A healthy private sector is led by the Basket Weaving, Cheese Exports, and Automobile Manufacturing industries.

Crime is moderate. The Unknown Mountain's national animal is the dragon and its currency is the danarius

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
So, what's next?
Do we elect a UN delegate, or what? I've never tried this before, so you may have to help out some new folks.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yes, in fact you should elect me by first joining the UN then endorsing me

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Me Too:

The Oppressed Peoples of Ignorancia Island is a tiny, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 5 million enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.

The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Defence, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 28%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Cheese Exports.

Crime is a problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Ignorancia Island's national animal is the pygmy monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the yen.

Good Times

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join