It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"war on terror"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ok, so this is the deal, why invade Afghanistan, and then move to Iraq in order to fight terror?

What I know is that after 911 the American people and the world wanted the perpetrators of such a vicious attack persecuted. The US administration labeled Afghanistan as the target since it housed the infamous Osama Bin Laden. But what strikes me as odd is that the war did not fulfill its primary goal to take out Osama and get him tried for his actions on 911.

The US and its coalition (which had Iran as one of the member countries) invaded Afghanistan in 2001, we are now in 2006 and where is Osama? Probably still in Afghanistan, but not tried or arrested for his crimes.

Why then invade Iraq? The answer was the war on terror and “weapons of mass destructions”. Where I am getting to is that the “war on terror” is not about taking about the “bad guys” but its about political influence and control. If it was about taking out the “evil” of the world, why not invade North Korea who is causing much more instability then Sadam did in his latest years?

What do you guys have to say about this?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I, too, wonder why Mr. Bin Laden is still on the loose; its more than that, Bush CALLED OFF the Delta Force team "Alec station" that was assigned to capture him. Why? Protecting his asset, thats why.

FBI protecting Bin Ladens "right to privacy" in document release

They use Bin Laden for everything, he is their patsy. He takes the blame, yet they protect him by not going after him. He was supposedly the mastermind behind 9/11, "the world most wanted man", the person who instigated this whole war on terror, and suddenly they stop looking for him.

CIA closed down unit that was hunting Bin Laden

Well everybody knows the connections between the Bush's and their business partners the Bin Ladens. What, you dont? They have been in business together for over 20 years. Saddam too was a business partner of these discusting men. They are all in on it together; the goal: to fool you, the people.

The Bush-Bin Laden Connection Video

Bush- Bin Laden, close families

The Bushs and the Bin Ladens

Well, the Bin Ladens are part of the Saudi Royal Family Elite. The Bushs are part of the American Elite. These Elites tie together, along with the other Elites of the world, and really form one Elite.

Its the Elite vs the People. Thats how its always been throughout history. Its just now, the tyranny is more sophisticated, more veiled. They have mass propoganda machines, and mass military to do their dirty work now.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

join