It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a dream (nyilam)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
first of all i wanna say hello to ats & the people..
been looking at ats for about a year... finally decided to join because i had to get this off my chest...
Had this dream (nyilam in Tibetan), i'm guessing about 7-9 months ago.. in it, i saw about 4 - 5 et's (about 3-4.5 feet), they all looked like the typical et (grey, big head..), what was weird about that dream was that they were walking on some street (sidewalk), and that no one was noticing them.. as if they were invisible to our eyes, but i was across the street & could see them, 2 of them were looking back and forth and around themselves as they walk, those two seem somewhat nervous .....
-this is my first post so pls ignore me if i this sounds stupid or if i posted it in a wrong forum.

[edit on 26-8-2006 by Himalayan]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Interesting enough dream. Dunno what it might mean, but its definitely not abduction related, if thats what you suspect. Could be your mind trying to sort out some strange ior "alien" issues, or it could be you feel people are allowing ideas, doctrine, and behavior that is alien to your area.

Or it, could be a wish that someday, even strange non-human creatures can walk the streets without fear of violence, persecution and hate, since such things will be eliminated.

new topics

join